Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | so the xxx cyan gen 1
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
why is it that every time someone makes a joking thread like "imagine if someone _____ to this dragon" you summon a hive of people needing to tell you "its THEIR dragon they can do what they want !!11!!1" as if (a) we don't know that and (b) we're going to materialize in the winner's house and eat their dinner if they don't follow our carefully laid instructions
why is it that every time someone makes a joking thread like "imagine if someone _____ to this dragon" you summon a hive of people needing to tell you "its THEIR dragon they can do what they want !!11!!1" as if (a) we don't know that and (b) we're going to materialize in the winner's house and eat their dinner if they don't follow our carefully laid instructions
Exalting it immediately for a week or so might actually be a good strategy, as nobody would know whom to pester. Once the drama and interest has blown over, you can safely unexalt and go about your business undisturbed.

I would definitely do that, actually.
Exalting it immediately for a week or so might actually be a good strategy, as nobody would know whom to pester. Once the drama and interest has blown over, you can safely unexalt and go about your business undisturbed.

66MHIIb.png
[quote name="ArcyN" date="2018-08-22 14:27:43" ] imagine if it gets scattered [/quote] no
ArcyN wrote on 2018-08-22 14:27:43:
imagine if it gets scattered
no
vCw0cRK.pngB5FQIol.png
now i'm tempted to exalt it if i win just because it would be fun to watch everyone go crazy
now i'm tempted to exalt it if i win just because it would be fun to watch everyone go crazy
+ 10 fr time
Any pronouns
I am often a huge idiot
I apologize if I sound rude
not native speaker, english is hard
76914149_ZoqtgzM6biIYLbE.png
wishlist
I like D&D
i'll make this better soon
@ everyone who plans to exalt just to watch the world burn, yall are the real mvp now get out
@ everyone who plans to exalt just to watch the world burn, yall are the real mvp now get out
[quote name="Cutiepaws" date="2018-08-24 05:51:22" ] Exalting it immediately for a week or so might actually be a good strategy, as nobody would know whom to pester. Once the drama and interest has blown over, you can safely unexalt and go about your business undisturbed. I would definitely do that, actually. [/quote] theoretically? yes, this is exactly what i'd do. in practice? i'd be way too paranoid about losing it exnefqfqojen
Cutiepaws wrote on 2018-08-24 05:51:22:

theoretically? yes, this is exactly what i'd do. in practice? i'd be way too paranoid about losing it exnefqfqojen
anastasia_r_by_sheepshape-dcfd02j.gif
[quote name="Cutiepaws" date="2018-08-24 05:51:22" ] Exalting it immediately for a week or so might actually be a good strategy, as nobody would know whom to pester. Once the drama and interest has blown over, you can safely unexalt and go about your business undisturbed. I would definitely do that, actually. [/quote] If I win, that's definately what I'm doing. Having my userpage or messages filled with congratulations, let alone people trying to get me to sell/gift then it would piss me off royally.
Cutiepaws wrote on 2018-08-24 05:51:22:

If I win, that's definately what I'm doing. Having my userpage or messages filled with congratulations, let alone people trying to get me to sell/gift then it would **** me off royally.
bEY99am.gif
All the stars seem so far gone
~He/him
~FR+3

Replace by the fading of the dawn
ha... ha... haha

NO
ha... ha... haha

NO
uDWJxnb.png
You know I've never really understood why people exalt new gened dragons.

I now do.

Dance my pretties, DANCE
You know I've never really understood why people exalt new gened dragons.

I now do.

Dance my pretties, DANCE
uCR5SCW.png
This thread is making my head hurt
This thread is making my head hurt
:D
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8