Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | so the xxx cyan gen 1
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[quote name="@Shadowmuffin19" date="2018-09-25 19:07:30" ] This is probably a dumb question, but what xxx cyan gen 1? I could not find the dragon on Roundsey or on the Arcane out of flight raffle. Is it just a hypothetical? (I got the feeling it wasn't) It's probably something right in front of me. I don't know why I care so much, but I guess I'm curious as to why people would be so fired up over a hypothetical, if it is one. [/quote] It was the first roundsy dragon, a few weeks ago
@Shadowmuffin19 wrote on 2018-09-25 19:07:30:
This is probably a dumb question, but what xxx cyan gen 1?
I could not find the dragon on Roundsey or on the Arcane out of flight raffle. Is it just a hypothetical? (I got the feeling it wasn't)
It's probably something right in front of me. I don't know why I care so much, but I guess I'm curious as to why people would be so fired up over a hypothetical, if it is one.
It was the first roundsy dragon, a few weeks ago
I hope you're having a great day•buy the pretty dragon
[quote name="Shadowmuffin19" date="2018-09-25 19:07:30" ] This is probably a dumb question, but what xxx cyan gen 1? I could not find the dragon on Roundsey or on the Arcane out of flight raffle. Is it just a hypothetical? (I got the feeling it wasn't) It's probably something right in front of me. I don't know why I care so much, but I guess I'm curious as to why people would be so fired up over a hypothetical, if it is one. [/quote] It's the first Roundsey's dragon, this thread is necromanced, last time I check the xxx cyan is in a good home, the owner even changes him to WC.
Shadowmuffin19 wrote on 2018-09-25 19:07:30:
This is probably a dumb question, but what xxx cyan gen 1?
I could not find the dragon on Roundsey or on the Arcane out of flight raffle. Is it just a hypothetical? (I got the feeling it wasn't)
It's probably something right in front of me. I don't know why I care so much, but I guess I'm curious as to why people would be so fired up over a hypothetical, if it is one.

It's the first Roundsey's dragon, this thread is necromanced, last time I check the xxx cyan is in a good home, the owner even changes him to WC.
GkKw54H.png
@Shadowmuffin19

It was the first G1 that roundsey had.

The winner won with less than 300 tickets (either 100 or 200 can't remember) and breedchanged it to a Wildclaw (was originally a Ridgeback)
@Shadowmuffin19

It was the first G1 that roundsey had.

The winner won with less than 300 tickets (either 100 or 200 can't remember) and breedchanged it to a Wildclaw (was originally a Ridgeback)
IT7iTv8.png
@/EndraPhoenix
Thank you! I totally forgot about that. It feels like a long time since Roundsey's first week, but it really hasn't been lol.

Edit: Thank you all for the clarification! I didn't even notice that it had been necromanced. oof
@/EndraPhoenix
Thank you! I totally forgot about that. It feels like a long time since Roundsey's first week, but it really hasn't been lol.

Edit: Thank you all for the clarification! I didn't even notice that it had been necromanced. oof
RCD2mOL.pngNt9DYxN.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8