Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Unpopular opinion about starmap .
1 2 3 4
Idk man I think it looks pretty good on white, but I'm not a big pastel person so that's not a big thing I'm looking at.
Idk man I think it looks pretty good on white, but I'm not a big pastel person so that's not a big thing I'm looking at.
wq9PoXA.png
And Mulberry STILL looks like Orchid, this has been happening with every new gene with that color. At least it looks alright on most dark colors, it's a very pleasant pattern.
And Mulberry STILL looks like Orchid, this has been happening with every new gene with that color. At least it looks alright on most dark colors, it's a very pleasant pattern.
QYzhmAi.png
Why do people think a gene has to look good in every situation ever
.........................9841.png > she/her
> FR+8
> pings ok
> buy my dragons
> pets for Roq??
> lore clan
9842.png
@FeatherFace
because I only see threads praying about how great this gene look like and say it would look good on every color . I just want to prove them they're wrong ... and I don't want to write it in their own thread in case they think I directly attack them so I made my own thread .

I remember when filigree come out it was quite different . Everyone hate it saying it cover the dragon so little it doesn't work as gem gene yet I really love filigree and put it on nearly all my breeding pairs . I guess I'm the one who like everything other ppl dislike or something like that .
@FeatherFace
because I only see threads praying about how great this gene look like and say it would look good on every color . I just want to prove them they're wrong ... and I don't want to write it in their own thread in case they think I directly attack them so I made my own thread .

I remember when filigree come out it was quite different . Everyone hate it saying it cover the dragon so little it doesn't work as gem gene yet I really love filigree and put it on nearly all my breeding pairs . I guess I'm the one who like everything other ppl dislike or something like that .
tiEnSNJ.png
[quote name="Isegard" date="2018-08-09 07:55:23" ] because I only see threads praying about how great this gene look like and say it would look good on every color . I just want to prove them they're wrong ... and I don't want to write it in their own thread in case they think I directly attack them so I made my own thread . I remember when filigree come out it was quite different . Everyone hate it saying it cover the dragon so little it doesn't work as gem gene yet I really love filigree and put it on nearly all my breeding pairs . I guess I'm the one who like everything other ppl dislike or something like that . [/quote] To each his own. You can't 'prove' someone's opinion wrong. I love the new gene on dark colors. I also very much love starmap on pastel colors and as an addition, personally, I very much hate wasp and filigree both, since filigree looks like more of an accent and wasp just... looks gross, but I don't care if you like them since that does not effect me at all. In the end everything's all up to personal opinion :p. Who cares if x thinks this gene is awesome even though you don't? What benefit does 'proving them wrong' have? EDIT: I hope this doesn't come across as hostile because it's not :0! I just find it a little bit strange.. the whole idea of trying to tell someone that their opinion is wrong
Isegard wrote on 2018-08-09 07:55:23:

To each his own. You can't 'prove' someone's opinion wrong. I love the new gene on dark colors. I also very much love starmap on pastel colors and as an addition, personally, I very much hate wasp and filigree both, since filigree looks like more of an accent and wasp just... looks gross, but I don't care if you like them since that does not effect me at all. In the end everything's all up to personal opinion :p. Who cares if x thinks this gene is awesome even though you don't? What benefit does 'proving them wrong' have?
EDIT: I hope this doesn't come across as hostile because it's not :0! I just find it a little bit strange.. the whole idea of trying to tell someone that their opinion is wrong
imageedit_7_8440965932.png
✧✧✧ AXES - THEY - 21 ✧✧✧
•••
MY HATCHERY
imageedit_6_5428970908.png
@Ooh [quote name="Ooh" date="2018-08-09 08:06:50" ] To each his own. You can't 'prove' someone's opinion wrong. I love the new gene on dark colors. I also very much love starmap on pastel colors and as an addition, personally, I very much hate wasp and filigree both, since filigree looks like more of an accent and wasp just... looks gross, but I don't care if you like them since that does not effect me at all. In the end everything's all up to personal opinion :p. Who cares if x thinks this gene is awesome even though you don't? What benefit does 'proving them wrong' have? [/quote] You're right . Everyone has their own opinion . I'm just a bit annoyed by the fact people get hype too much by new things and instead of posting in a single thread in the same topic , they create like 100+ of them . The one I hate the most was roundsey . Yeah sure she is great but I really hate ppl keep making more topic about her like she is the best thing ever happen in their life . Even if she does please stop making multiple thread about same topic over and over I'm sick of it . Edit: I never say they're wrong and I'm right . Just that I feel like I hate everything ppl love and I love everything ppl hate for some weird reason and I wonder if other ppl think the same as me about this new gene . You don't sound hostile to me so don't worry about it .
@Ooh
Ooh wrote on 2018-08-09 08:06:50:

To each his own. You can't 'prove' someone's opinion wrong. I love the new gene on dark colors. I also very much love starmap on pastel colors and as an addition, personally, I very much hate wasp and filigree both, since filigree looks like more of an accent and wasp just... looks gross, but I don't care if you like them since that does not effect me at all. In the end everything's all up to personal opinion :p. Who cares if x thinks this gene is awesome even though you don't? What benefit does 'proving them wrong' have?
You're right . Everyone has their own opinion . I'm just a bit annoyed by the fact people get hype too much by new things and instead of posting in a single thread in the same topic , they create like 100+ of them .

The one I hate the most was roundsey . Yeah sure she is great but I really hate ppl keep making more topic about her like she is the best thing ever happen in their life . Even if she does please stop making multiple thread about same topic over and over I'm sick of it .

Edit: I never say they're wrong and I'm right . Just that I feel like I hate everything ppl love and I love everything ppl hate for some weird reason and I wonder if other ppl think the same as me about this new gene . You don't sound hostile to me so don't worry about it .
tiEnSNJ.png
[quote name="Isegard" date="2018-08-09 08:10:47" ] You're right . Everyone has their own opinion . I'm just a bit annoyed by the fact people get hype too much by new things and instead of posting in a single thread in the same topic , they create like 100+ of them . The one I hate the most was roundsey . Yeah sure she is great but I really hate ppl keep making more topic about her like she is the best thing ever happen in their life . Even if she does please stop making multiple thread about same topic over and over I'm sick of it . Edit: I never say they're wrong and I'm right . Just that I feel like I hate everything ppl love and I love everything ppl hate for some weird reason and I wonder if other ppl think the same as me about this new gene . You don't sound hostile to me so don't worry about it . [/quote] Oh, I totally concur with the whole "million topics" thing. Even as someone who enjoys roundsey and starmap, the multitude of same threads does get rather annoying :p. And you definitely aren't alone! It would very much shock me if everyone but you loved starmap. And even if your opinion does seem to be very unpopular, that doesn't make it less valid. You're allowed to love things everyone hates and vice versa. Nothing wrong with that. The edit you made to your post makes it a lot more clear the purpose of this thread ^^ I think I understand where you were going with this now. Sorry for the misunderstanding.
Isegard wrote on 2018-08-09 08:10:47:
You're right . Everyone has their own opinion . I'm just a bit annoyed by the fact people get hype too much by new things and instead of posting in a single thread in the same topic , they create like 100+ of them .

The one I hate the most was roundsey . Yeah sure she is great but I really hate ppl keep making more topic about her like she is the best thing ever happen in their life . Even if she does please stop making multiple thread about same topic over and over I'm sick of it .

Edit: I never say they're wrong and I'm right . Just that I feel like I hate everything ppl love and I love everything ppl hate for some weird reason and I wonder if other ppl think the same as me about this new gene . You don't sound hostile to me so don't worry about it .
Oh, I totally concur with the whole "million topics" thing. Even as someone who enjoys roundsey and starmap, the multitude of same threads does get rather annoying :p. And you definitely aren't alone! It would very much shock me if everyone but you loved starmap. And even if your opinion does seem to be very unpopular, that doesn't make it less valid. You're allowed to love things everyone hates and vice versa. Nothing wrong with that. The edit you made to your post makes it a lot more clear the purpose of this thread ^^ I think I understand where you were going with this now. Sorry for the misunderstanding.
imageedit_7_8440965932.png
✧✧✧ AXES - THEY - 21 ✧✧✧
•••
MY HATCHERY
imageedit_6_5428970908.png
@Ooh
No problem all good friend ^^ . Excuse me when i keep lurking the forum and cry because monster hunter world still not unlock on steam yet . I'm dying inside . Help !
@Ooh
No problem all good friend ^^ . Excuse me when i keep lurking the forum and cry because monster hunter world still not unlock on steam yet . I'm dying inside . Help !
tiEnSNJ.png
it's a hit or miss gene
it's a hit or miss gene
look_at_dem_Leggs_bg.gif 2PgeVQK.png AXgbdLB.gif look_at_dem_Leggs_bg_alt.gif
[quote name="FeatherFace" date="2018-08-09 07:52:17" ] Why do people think a gene has to look good in every situation ever [/quote] I don't think that was the intention of this thread. Personally I love it on dark colours, but I have to admit that I dislike it on paler, pastel colours. I'm still gonna get tons of Starmap/Constellation dragons as soon as the Secondary gene comes out. (Because let's be real, it's stunning on dark blue colours!)
FeatherFace wrote on 2018-08-09 07:52:17:

I don't think that was the intention of this thread. Personally I love it on dark colours, but I have to admit that I dislike it on paler, pastel colours.
I'm still gonna get tons of Starmap/Constellation dragons as soon as the Secondary gene comes out. (Because let's be real, it's stunning on dark blue colours!)
Poinsettia-Badge.png JdFxwc2.png
dEe2UrM.png
FObX7rS.png
WAWs3m5.png
5hF3FGk.png
Ds8dRm5.png Poinsettia-Badge.png
1 2 3 4