Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Unpopular opinion about starmap .
1 2 3 4
I may be the only one but I find the new gene only look good on dark color which make the color a bit brighter but it's absolutely nightmare on pastel color . It makes them look so dark some color doesn't look like pastel anymore just like when you apply metallic , alloy , bar daub on most pastel colors .

I hate it because 90% of my lair is pastel asthetic and they don't work with this new gene . I guess I will stick to wasp , bee , butterfly , petals , irisdecent and shimmer genes then ...
I may be the only one but I find the new gene only look good on dark color which make the color a bit brighter but it's absolutely nightmare on pastel color . It makes them look so dark some color doesn't look like pastel anymore just like when you apply metallic , alloy , bar daub on most pastel colors .

I hate it because 90% of my lair is pastel asthetic and they don't work with this new gene . I guess I will stick to wasp , bee , butterfly , petals , irisdecent and shimmer genes then ...
tiEnSNJ.png
i find it works great with certain pastel colors mysef [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=24&breed=5&element=9&eyetype=3&gender=1&tert=114&tertgene=0&winggene=20&wings=4&auth=235cfd62d0477c10f6aabcc607365667a188c6bb&dummyext=prev.png[/img](white starmap) i think theres more particularly light colros that turn out too dark though so i see where your opiinion is coming from
i find it works great with certain pastel colors mysef
dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=24&breed=5&element=9&eyetype=3&gender=1&tert=114&tertgene=0&winggene=20&wings=4&auth=235cfd62d0477c10f6aabcc607365667a188c6bb&dummyext=prev.png(white starmap)
i think theres more particularly light colros that turn out too dark though so i see where your opiinion is coming from
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
@PixelSpiral
White startmap make it look like it has been change from white to platinum or silver for me which I don't like . As iI said I'm a bit biased about the color change make them lost their pastel appeal . I don't say it's a bad gene though . It works pretty well on dark color but sadly I don't have much dark color dragons to use it on . I hope they give us new genes that work good on pastel colors soon .
@PixelSpiral
White startmap make it look like it has been change from white to platinum or silver for me which I don't like . As iI said I'm a bit biased about the color change make them lost their pastel appeal . I don't say it's a bad gene though . It works pretty well on dark color but sadly I don't have much dark color dragons to use it on . I hope they give us new genes that work good on pastel colors soon .
tiEnSNJ.png
I like it .. but to me it is a VERY hit and miss gene.. I could have lived without the white "circuit" linie though....
I like it .. but to me it is a VERY hit and miss gene.. I could have lived without the white "circuit" linie though....
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
I agree, it looks a lot better on dark colours. I scried one of my dragons who has a Maize primary and noped the heck out of the Scrying Workshop lol
I agree, it looks a lot better on dark colours. I scried one of my dragons who has a Maize primary and noped the heck out of the Scrying Workshop lol
Poinsettia-Badge.png JdFxwc2.png
dEe2UrM.png
FObX7rS.png
WAWs3m5.png
5hF3FGk.png
Ds8dRm5.png Poinsettia-Badge.png
I got the problem ,that the gene pattern looks like hair to me.
It looks like there is hair on/in your dragons body ._.
I got the problem ,that the gene pattern looks like hair to me.
It looks like there is hair on/in your dragons body ._.
QmA8loc.gif HMjulZ.jpg NywvZd5.gif
I think it CAN work...if you have a dark tertiary Stained, like I'm thinking I might do for this girl. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38102308] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/381024/38102308_350.png[/img] [/url] But otherwise, I'm quite disappointed with how it looks on paler dragons. I tried scrying it on my Moonlit imp boy who has an Ivory primary, and it just...looked so bad on him. I'm holding out hope that the secondary will work better on pales, but...
I think it CAN work...if you have a dark tertiary Stained, like I'm thinking I might do for this girl.

38102308_350.png

But otherwise, I'm quite disappointed with how it looks on paler dragons. I tried scrying it on my Moonlit imp boy who has an Ivory primary, and it just...looked so bad on him. I'm holding out hope that the secondary will work better on pales, but...
*Looks at lair* Ah yes. Organised chaos.
KASr4bY.png
I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who think this gene look absolutely disastrous on pastel , pale dragons .
I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who think this gene look absolutely disastrous on pastel , pale dragons .
tiEnSNJ.png
I love it so much c:
But I see what you mean, I just have a very dark/neon colored lair so I think that’s why I’m so positive about it
I love it so much c:
But I see what you mean, I just have a very dark/neon colored lair so I think that’s why I’m so positive about it
unknown-2.png
Yeah a lot of genes darken pastels unfortunately. :( I do love the new gene as I collect darker dragons aswell as pastels. But I usually just end up using iridescent and shimmer on my pastels as not much else works with them.
Yeah a lot of genes darken pastels unfortunately. :( I do love the new gene as I collect darker dragons aswell as pastels. But I usually just end up using iridescent and shimmer on my pastels as not much else works with them.
1 2 3 4