Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Roundsey is a Time Traveler
1 2 3 4 5
Love this
Love this
I hope you're having a great day•buy the pretty dragon
Headcanon accepted
Headcanon accepted
Waystone1.gif
I accept the headcanon and the ship entirely. Don’t care if it doesn’t make sense, I love it.
I accept the headcanon and the ship entirely. Don’t care if it doesn’t make sense, I love it.

aKHNXwM.png
This makes perfect sense and I love it
This makes perfect sense and I love it
5159.pngoie-MMw-Romgf4h-RP.png7684.png
Even if I love that theory, I don't get this Roundsey x Joxar shipping. What has Joxar to do with Roundsey?^^
Even if I love that theory, I don't get this Roundsey x Joxar shipping. What has Joxar to do with Roundsey?^^
egg.gif
You know what would be awesome too for this lore? If Roundsey has genes and colors, that don't exist! That would make her more special and you could think off, if her genes and colors are a far future release
You know what would be awesome too for this lore? If Roundsey has genes and colors, that don't exist! That would make her more special and you could think off, if her genes and colors are a far future release
egg.gif
[quote name="AoiNoRyuu" date="2018-08-13 00:38:34" ] Even if I love that theory, I don't get this Roundsey x Joxar shipping. What has Joxar to do with Roundsey?^^ - You know what would be awesome too for this lore? If Roundsey has genes and colors, that don't exist! That would make her more special and you could think off, if her genes and colors are a far future release[/quote] While people ran with them as a ship, I just wanted to point it out as a peculiarity with this theory. Joxar, running Festive Favors, is the source of all the fancy new festival stuff every month, every year. This theory assumes that Roundsey is stopping by at his little stand for every festival and buying pretty large sums of items, considering what she's raffling away. Of course, from her perspective, she might not hit them in chronological order- what if she went backwards, or jumped around randomly? From Joxar's perspective, time is going normally like it does for me and you. If Roundsey went back to the first ever Festival, that's the first time he considers them to have met. But from Roundsey's point of view, she likely met Joxar "first" in the future, before travelling back and seeing him "again." Extrapolate for weirder scenarios. Imagine someone you'd only met once or twice treating you as a lifelong friend, or at least an established business partner? (Considering how much money she's made selling stuff from him I can't see her thinking too badly of Joxar) For the second point, that would be interesting! I think she's pretty cute as is, too, though. Edit: Depending on Roundsey's moral foundation she might even be taking festival currency from the present/future where it's far easier to get than back in the past when it was more scarce (a lot of IRL lag and downtime) which sounds like weird sort of time fraud lol Imagine Joxar meets a strangely colored Spiral (remember skink didn't exist yet) who hefts a bag full of wayyy more fest currency than he expected any one dragon to find. (Its canon he's the maker/distributer of currency too iirc) He suspects some sort of strange festival fraud, but the stranger says theyre perfectly legal tender, just from the future. Hand over the sunchasers, please. Its just silly
AoiNoRyuu wrote on 2018-08-13 00:38:34:

-

While people ran with them as a ship, I just wanted to point it out as a peculiarity with this theory. Joxar, running Festive Favors, is the source of all the fancy new festival stuff every month, every year. This theory assumes that Roundsey is stopping by at his little stand for every festival and buying pretty large sums of items, considering what she's raffling away. Of course, from her perspective, she might not hit them in chronological order- what if she went backwards, or jumped around randomly?

From Joxar's perspective, time is going normally like it does for me and you. If Roundsey went back to the first ever Festival, that's the first time he considers them to have met. But from Roundsey's point of view, she likely met Joxar "first" in the future, before travelling back and seeing him "again." Extrapolate for weirder scenarios. Imagine someone you'd only met once or twice treating you as a lifelong friend, or at least an established business partner? (Considering how much money she's made selling stuff from him I can't see her thinking too badly of Joxar)

For the second point, that would be interesting! I think she's pretty cute as is, too, though.

Edit:

Depending on Roundsey's moral foundation she might even be taking festival currency from the present/future where it's far easier to get than back in the past when it was more scarce (a lot of IRL lag and downtime) which sounds like weird sort of time fraud lol

Imagine Joxar meets a strangely colored Spiral (remember skink didn't exist yet) who hefts a bag full of wayyy more fest currency than he expected any one dragon to find. (Its canon he's the maker/distributer of currency too iirc) He suspects some sort of strange festival fraud, but the stranger says theyre perfectly legal tender, just from the future. Hand over the sunchasers, please.

Its just silly
[quote name="elevatorstuck" date="2018-08-08 12:48:55" ] [quote name="brb" date="2018-08-08 12:33:20" ] is there a weird non-linear-timeline relationship of some kind (romantic, platonic, god knows what?) between her and joxar?? yes [/quote] [size=2]uhhh [size=1][size=1]i ship it now [/quote] [size=1][size=1]oh I ship it now too
elevatorstuck wrote on 2018-08-08 12:48:55:
brb wrote on 2018-08-08 12:33:20:
is there a weird non-linear-timeline relationship of some kind (romantic, platonic, god knows what?) between her and joxar?? yes
uhhh

i ship it now
oh I ship it now too
xxxxxx dTi4eBQ.png
Mc18oIP.pngTHh9Xzq.pngMc18oIP.png
x
She/They | FR+0 | [theme]

00111100 00110011 00100001

tutant meenage neetle teetles
x
Mc18oIP.pngTHh9Xzq.pngMc18oIP.png
7tXS7Wb.png
yo headcanon accepted i love it
yo headcanon accepted i love it
queen_katoe.gif
[quote name="Mnkn10" date="2018-08-08 13:09:31" ] Honestly? I love it. If I win a derg from the raffle I think I'm incorporating this into its lore. [/quote] I'm fully willing to accept time travel Roundsey as canon without questions asked and to do this.
Mnkn10 wrote on 2018-08-08 13:09:31:
Honestly? I love it. If I win a derg from the raffle I think I'm incorporating this into its lore.
I'm fully willing to accept time travel Roundsey as canon without questions asked and to do this.
giphy.gif
1 2 3 4 5