Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What Made You Get Into This Game?
1 2 3 4 5 6
someone I used to be close with thought I'd like this but EVERY time registration was open I missed it hdfjkghkjsdfhg
someone I used to be close with thought I'd like this but EVERY time registration was open I missed it hdfjkghkjsdfhg
/// Kacper/Prince
/// 23 + He/Xe
/// Please don't use tone indicators for me!
/// ART SHOP
neo_pixel.png
came here because dragons, stayed because i got into writing lore
i mean, my lore is still in progress BUT i will write a sizable amount once my tests are over
came here because dragons, stayed because i got into writing lore
i mean, my lore is still in progress BUT i will write a sizable amount once my tests are over

gmt +8
fr time +15
she/they/he
pings very welcome
b01c9d8cb099f28c33efbc3427a2a7f8d24272ad.png
exalt save sales (g1s, oldies and others)
My favorite artist joined the site
so I was like "I must join too" but I had to wait forever for a registration window
My favorite artist joined the site
so I was like "I must join too" but I had to wait forever for a registration window
Vsavi
-Skins
-Art
Tales of Terror
A friend had shown me a dragon she scried on Skype, then scried up a dragon for me. I asked her what site she was on and she pointed me here. This was at least three years or so ago, since I remember the first NotN and when Facet was brand new gene. My friend is no longer active sadly.
A friend had shown me a dragon she scried on Skype, then scried up a dragon for me. I asked her what site she was on and she pointed me here. This was at least three years or so ago, since I remember the first NotN and when Facet was brand new gene. My friend is no longer active sadly.
output-onlinepngtools.pngI refuse...
Though I've lived in my town for years, I have a lot of anxieties and it makes it hard to reach out and make friends. My neighbor is super nice (the extrovert to my introvert) and when she found out I like dragons, she blindsided me with Flight Rising. Now we excitedly talk about the various dragons we buy and breed. Thank you, FR. :D
Though I've lived in my town for years, I have a lot of anxieties and it makes it hard to reach out and make friends. My neighbor is super nice (the extrovert to my introvert) and when she found out I like dragons, she blindsided me with Flight Rising. Now we excitedly talk about the various dragons we buy and breed. Thank you, FR. :D
Get this accent here!
My friends pestered me about it until I joined because I was bored, and now I'm addicted.
My friends pestered me about it until I joined because I was bored, and now I'm addicted.
4bf33b0645140c0c5a95e9fe314ee4bb.gif
One of my online besties introduced this to me so a big thank you to @Snowyswirl!
One of my online besties introduced this to me so a big thank you to @Snowyswirl!
LMLA6wg.png ZaWqaad.gif she/her
fr+15
sales thread
The amazing @Rabid ~

The amazing @Rabid ~

xxx E V Oxfr__water_by_baelfin-d8uyn80.pngxx[German • FR+9]

[ Sales ]x [ Accents ]
xxx RvBwoyc.png
@NerraVostra
Thank you too for giving me some of the best looking dragons in my lair (White, Gale, srsly you are the best breeder ever)

I think I got hooked into this site by PokeFarm Q, because I like Pokemon :P
I was planning to join, but at the time registration was closed and stuff, so then I missed it like 3 times before I actually joined X'D
@NerraVostra
Thank you too for giving me some of the best looking dragons in my lair (White, Gale, srsly you are the best breeder ever)

I think I got hooked into this site by PokeFarm Q, because I like Pokemon :P
I was planning to join, but at the time registration was closed and stuff, so then I missed it like 3 times before I actually joined X'D
1 2 3 4 5 6