Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What Made You Get Into This Game?
1 2 3 4 5 6
I roleplayed on Tumblr for gosh... at least five years? A group of my common RP buddies joined and told me that it was a "cute clicky dragon game."

I took a hiatus for a few years or so and came back because of a college friend also having FR so they got me back in. Once again dragons have consumed my life and I'm a-okay with it!

The community is so nice and coli has become my meditation so why not try leveling all my permas to 25 for giggles?
I roleplayed on Tumblr for gosh... at least five years? A group of my common RP buddies joined and told me that it was a "cute clicky dragon game."

I took a hiatus for a few years or so and came back because of a college friend also having FR so they got me back in. Once again dragons have consumed my life and I'm a-okay with it!

The community is so nice and coli has become my meditation so why not try leveling all my permas to 25 for giggles?
Ferberus tumblr_inline_odefuuK3iq1s3vc1u_400.png Calico Ferberus
my friend who loves dragons ;u; it was the scrying workshop that got me as well, made some really pretty designs. then i was like: "must have"

but... i dont have any of my dream designs xDD
my friend who loves dragons ;u; it was the scrying workshop that got me as well, made some really pretty designs. then i was like: "must have"

but... i dont have any of my dream designs xDD
Shattered Glass
|[skins]les chats'
|[$]art shop
|aesthetic™ busts
|100 eggs quest
Dragons. That's all I need to say.
Dragons. That's all I need to say.
FR Time +3 | He/Him | I can be pretty strange at times
I joined in 2013, a friend of mine who really like dragons (her favorite breed is guardian) recommended me to join during an registration window. She get bored and quit later (admittedly, there were not much to do in this site in 2013), but I ended up staying.
I joined in 2013, a friend of mine who really like dragons (her favorite breed is guardian) recommended me to join during an registration window. She get bored and quit later (admittedly, there were not much to do in this site in 2013), but I ended up staying.
Golden filigree of mustard flower. Used in Lost in the Woods dom event. This link to pinglist of my foddart shop.A silver filigree of an asphodel flower and two pairs of dragonfly wings.A plushie of an Obelisk. This link to my avatar dragon.
This fanfic.
This fanfic.
THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING SASSYPANTS DRAGON SUPPORT

HAVE YOU TRIED TURNING YOUR DRAGON OFF AND THEN ON AGAIN

located on the coldest cliff of the cloudscrape crags as dragonly possible For Your Convenience

*herald trumpets* welcome to the ghost kingdom
A friend on LiveJournal was talking about it and it seemed fun, so I thought I'd give it a try.
A friend on LiveJournal was talking about it and it seemed fun, so I thought I'd give it a try.
PJb908Z.png
> School Of Dragon Discord
> Flight Rising Channel
> Clicks
> NO GOING OUT
> School Of Dragon Discord
> Flight Rising Channel
> Clicks
> NO GOING OUT
pa4j.gif _ _______________
skye
any prns
fr +0

Nci3i99.png _ _______________
skye
any prns
fr +0

49zn.gif _ _______________
skye
any pronouns
fr +0

lykosbyfomeak.png _______________
skye
any pronouns
fr +0

49zn.gif _ _______________
skye
any pronouns
fr +0

dragon_doodles_roadkilled_sig.png _______________
road
any pronouns
fr +0
63782395_jQn5mCeAuPH7mh2.png
skyefall6309.gif _______________
road
he/she/they
fr +0
my friends were talking about getting user WifiHotspot into flight rising, i barged into the conversation and later that day joined.
my friends were talking about getting user WifiHotspot into flight rising, i barged into the conversation and later that day joined.
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
i think i first heard abt this game late 2013-early 2014 but the registration wasnt open at the time i checked and then i completely forgot about it.

then near the end of 2016 my friends were talking about it and were all on it and i wanted in bc ive Always Loved Dragons So Much and i had to wait 2 weeks for welcome week to start and then!!! ive been here ever since

im kinda sad i didnt join when i first heard about it, but only bc the sprites would be a much easier quest for me nhfdjkhnjk
i think i first heard abt this game late 2013-early 2014 but the registration wasnt open at the time i checked and then i completely forgot about it.

then near the end of 2016 my friends were talking about it and were all on it and i wanted in bc ive Always Loved Dragons So Much and i had to wait 2 weeks for welcome week to start and then!!! ive been here ever since

im kinda sad i didnt join when i first heard about it, but only bc the sprites would be a much easier quest for me nhfdjkhnjk
da64ef312bfd4b00d218c14836b871f044bfa0a7.png Marcie | 28 | they/them | professional fun-haver :} e74fe9ca98503e92fc3b7b5bf41fefc156cac0e5.png
I saw a speedpaint of a dragon, and then saw people talking about the site in the comments. It happened to be during a registration window and so I jumped on in
I saw a speedpaint of a dragon, and then saw people talking about the site in the comments. It happened to be during a registration window and so I jumped on in
88V
FaCKLHz.png
1 2 3 4 5 6