Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What Made You Get Into This Game?
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Dragonwriter27

I'm still learning about genes and breeding :D
@Dragonwriter27

I'm still learning about genes and breeding :D
“Gently my mind escapes into the relaxing mode of pleasure.
A pleasure that will take my mind off the reality of life."
--Slipknot
I saw some pastel colored coatls, was led to this game, and eventually played around with the Scrying Workshop till I could finally join in March 2017.
I saw some pastel colored coatls, was led to this game, and eventually played around with the Scrying Workshop till I could finally join in March 2017.
20 | He/him | +2 FR time
@nightwhisper666 Yeah it took a long time to figure everything out but it was definitely fun/worth it
@nightwhisper666 Yeah it took a long time to figure everything out but it was definitely fun/worth it
@Dragonwriter27

I am having fun learning more about this place! The fandom wiki is my best friends :)
@Dragonwriter27

I am having fun learning more about this place! The fandom wiki is my best friends :)
--Slipknot
I saw an ad twice, and I came conveniently during the registration window. Two years later and I'm completely addicted.
I saw an ad twice, and I came conveniently during the registration window. Two years later and I'm completely addicted.
xTLBQuX.png
@RainingStorm

Where was the add from?
@RainingStorm

Where was the add from?
--Slipknot
Saw my friend play in back in 2014, she was fighting monsters in the coli, 2 years later I decided to sign up
Saw my friend play in back in 2014, she was fighting monsters in the coli, 2 years later I decided to sign up
Cosimia123.gif
hi im cosimia!
i like frogs
forever young ♥

I JOINED IN 2016 CAUSE I SAW THE DOPE MAP BY GENJANINJAOWO AND THERE WAS A FLIGHT RISING PART AND BOOM NOW I'M HERE
I JOINED IN 2016 CAUSE I SAW THE DOPE MAP BY GENJANINJAOWO AND THERE WAS A FLIGHT RISING PART AND BOOM NOW I'M HERE
Candies.gif
My gf told me abt the game and sent me pics of her dragens so i ended up wanting to check the game out
My gf told me abt the game and sent me pics of her dragens so i ended up wanting to check the game out
rowan, FR+11
they/ze
Forgiving who you are for what you stand to gain
@Candies

I love GinganinjaOwO!!!
@Candies

I love GinganinjaOwO!!!
--Slipknot
1 2 3 4 5 6