Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Rat King ...
1 2 3 4 5
I mean, I've seen bucks lock horns to the point one dies and the other has to drag its carcass around until it starves or sheds its antlers but I've never been able to imagine it happening to something like a rat. I dont imagine they would live very long like that...
I mean, I've seen bucks lock horns to the point one dies and the other has to drag its carcass around until it starves or sheds its antlers but I've never been able to imagine it happening to something like a rat. I dont imagine they would live very long like that...
earthr.pngkpBHZdf.gifDQCsQbQ.gifearthshieldr.png
why
why
pa4j.gif _ _______________
skye
any prns
fr +0

Nci3i99.png _ _______________
skye
any prns
fr +0

49zn.gif _ _______________
skye
any pronouns
fr +0

lykosbyfomeak.png _______________
skye
any pronouns
fr +0

49zn.gif _ _______________
skye
any pronouns
fr +0

dragon_doodles_roadkilled_sig.png _______________
road
any pronouns
fr +0
63782395_jQn5mCeAuPH7mh2.png
skyefall6309.gif _______________
road
he/she/they
fr +0
it's one of those things where it makes you think "wow, that's really cool, but i am also terribly, terribly disgusted."
it's one of those things where it makes you think "wow, that's really cool, but i am also terribly, terribly disgusted."
If you guys are curious about these, here's a video of one (though with squirrels and not rats but hey, same thing)

boop, warning though, it's a little nasty.

(If you're scared for their health, don't worry, the squirrels were freed after the video was taken.)
If you guys are curious about these, here's a video of one (though with squirrels and not rats but hey, same thing)

boop, warning though, it's a little nasty.

(If you're scared for their health, don't worry, the squirrels were freed after the video was taken.)
68180427.png

- My name's Levi
- Male
- I eat dirt
- wishlist
- Earth Flight Best Flight
WHY DO THAT TO YOUR HAIR THOUGH
WHY DO THAT TO YOUR HAIR THOUGH
Those poor babies... It'll probably never happen to my rats, but I'm still a little scared for them.
Those poor babies... It'll probably never happen to my rats, but I'm still a little scared for them.
rad
rad
why world
why world
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
That is both horrifying and fantastic at the same time.
That is both horrifying and fantastic at the same time.
Seeking Gen1 Flaxen/Midnight,Steel-Abyss/Midnight,Steel-Abyss
KHOiAv3.pnglPpogfJ.pngxGzwQab.pngwsU1mG4.pngdO6FQIW.pnghrbqzip.png7ESWNLx.png7XPr7wW.pngTBH15GG.pngHGGhJuM.pngRYy3HXn.pngU4YPA7B.pngB5yHFLM.png

scribblesisonlydoodling.gif

Koi%20Signature_zpsphzlcqrx.png[/columns]v2.png

oc4pg8L.png

lightsmall3_by_lichtdrache-da7ztog.png

JscoHOG.png

SgonDOb.png
Yeah, it's a real thing. Rats get entangled by the tails. I doubt that that happens to domestic pet rats, though. That seems to be a freak occurrence.
Yeah, it's a real thing. Rats get entangled by the tails. I doubt that that happens to domestic pet rats, though. That seems to be a freak occurrence.
FfsFHyt.png
1 2 3 4 5