Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Rat King ...
1 2 3 4 5
Thanks! I hate it!
Thanks! I hate it!
Uq1cq4S.png
I actually feel a little sorry for them...

"Steve, no, we need to move this way!"

"But there's a shiny thing!"

"Steeeeeeve! Come on!"

"But shin..."

"NO! We need to climb up this rock to get to the tasty foods. Alright everyone, Mindy and Simon, you take the lead with me and start to climb, the rest of you try to squish in behind, those in the back will have to try to climb backwards."

"But..."

"Steve, we can get the shiny thing after dinner!"
I actually feel a little sorry for them...

"Steve, no, we need to move this way!"

"But there's a shiny thing!"

"Steeeeeeve! Come on!"

"But shin..."

"NO! We need to climb up this rock to get to the tasty foods. Alright everyone, Mindy and Simon, you take the lead with me and start to climb, the rest of you try to squish in behind, those in the back will have to try to climb backwards."

"But..."

"Steve, we can get the shiny thing after dinner!"
Oh hey I figured out how to put something here!
well....I didn't need to see that but I decided to anyway.
well....I didn't need to see that but I decided to anyway.
0e339d30-3d6e-11e9-8895-1988d6584d7c.gifnew_piskel__4__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc78euy.gifnew_piskel__2__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc6yqrm.gifnew_piskel__5__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc78stw.gifgamqog1.gifZksdOni.gifnew_piskel__3__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc74o4j.gifr2mttMy.gifGHWRE8R.gifyeetingingingign.gif
Wow
Wow
ayato_chibi_small.png powerchords
they/he
link goes here
link goes here
link goes here
semi-active
huh
huh
7f798284fc0b66c3f8c0845673443a021738999d.png
[quote name="Isegard" date="2018-07-12 15:31:05" ] Yeah well that thing compare to these : [item=rat king] [item=ghostly rat lord] [item=rat tangle] [item=pale prince] I'm now scared ... I won't see them in same way as before again . It all makes sense to me now . The toe tips and the ghostly rat lord version . [/quote] I understand the tooltips now... this is subtly disturbing ;____;
Isegard wrote on 2018-07-12 15:31:05:
Yeah well that thing compare to these :
Rat King Ghostly Rat Lord Rat Tangle Pale Prince
I'm now scared ... I won't see them in same way as before again . It all makes sense to me now . The toe tips and the ghostly rat lord version .
I understand the tooltips now... this is subtly disturbing ;____;
ckoudy.png -
ALPH PHRUSSIA He/him | FR+15
 » About me
 » Accent Shop
I didn't know about it until I looked it up, either. It's so weird and cool, but also sad and kinda nasty!
I didn't know about it until I looked it up, either. It's so weird and cool, but also sad and kinda nasty!
1f7Wab5.png x F5AeglI.png x x
x
x
< - avatar
x

ahzidal (captain)
they / them
about
[quote name="sockmonkeygerald" date="2018-07-12 15:30:55" ] I first learned of rat kings from The Amazing Maurice and His Educated Rodents, was awesome to see them here :) [/quote] Oh my gosh, me too! I was thrilled to see them in FR - made me dig around my bedroom for that book, but I couldn't find it. Still. I can reminisce about my childhood, lessons learned about being a leader, and cats being grumpy jerks with hearts of slightly less jerk.
sockmonkeygerald wrote on 2018-07-12 15:30:55:
I first learned of rat kings from The Amazing Maurice and His Educated Rodents, was awesome to see them here :)
Oh my gosh, me too! I was thrilled to see them in FR - made me dig around my bedroom for that book, but I couldn't find it. Still. I can reminisce about my childhood, lessons learned about being a leader, and cats being grumpy jerks with hearts of slightly less jerk.
tumblr_inline_omxl63fueX1s9ucgw_500.gif
XPDxt22.png
oh wow
that’s really interesting and gross at the same time
oh wow
that’s really interesting and gross at the same time
Dried Flowers stream newjeans :3

netz | he/him | +3 fr time | DVynlKm.png | avatar dragon (why would you willingly look at this thing)
i really don't understand how this even happens

or why it's called a rat king, singular
i really don't understand how this even happens

or why it's called a rat king, singular
FR_Sig_LightningElektra.pngFR_Sig_BlastersBassdrive.pngStormheart.gifFR_Sig_SpaceFractal.pngFR_Sig_G1sSkyfall.png
1 2 3 4 5