Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Rat King ...
1 2 3 4 5
[quote name="RabidWhovian" date="2018-07-13 06:57:26" ] I am incapable of expressing my emotions in a way that does not violate the Terms of Use. [/quote]
RabidWhovian wrote on 2018-07-13 06:57:26:
I am incapable of expressing my emotions in a way that does not violate the Terms of Use.
TOW2n3q.png
[quote name="MegaAerodactyl" date="2018-07-13 05:37:50" ] theyre just the rat version of emperors edit: yall already beat me to this wrow where are my snake kings tho [/quote] @MegaAerodactyl We got hydra bosses though . It's your snake king .
MegaAerodactyl wrote on 2018-07-13 05:37:50:
theyre just the rat version of emperors

edit: yall already beat me to this wrow

where are my snake kings tho
@MegaAerodactyl
We got hydra bosses though . It's your snake king .
tiEnSNJ.png
What are "Emperors"?
What are "Emperors"?
CYAN LOVERS UNITE
5MwdWh0.png
@TwoSwordsClash
I think it's inside imperial official lore in encylopedia section . When a lot of imps die in same place their corpses fuse together and become a zombie like abomination which is call an Emperor that will destroy anything in sight .
@TwoSwordsClash
I think it's inside imperial official lore in encylopedia section . When a lot of imps die in same place their corpses fuse together and become a zombie like abomination which is call an Emperor that will destroy anything in sight .
tiEnSNJ.png
this is really cool?? i mean, gross and a little creepy, but still cool!
HzGpUHb.png
@TwoSwordsClash

Read the lore about the imperials here http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=29 it will tell you all about them. You can also read the last lore story from BotE to hear more about them.
@TwoSwordsClash

Read the lore about the imperials here http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=29 it will tell you all about them. You can also read the last lore story from BotE to hear more about them.
XriSV9h.gif
[quote name="Stormwing27" date="2018-07-12 15:33:48" ] I will never see the Waterway bosses the same way ever again. [/quote]
Stormwing27 wrote on 2018-07-12 15:33:48:
I will never see the Waterway bosses the same way ever again.
vCw0cRK.pngB5FQIol.png
oh non,,,
oh non,,,
:D
[quote name="Temporaryreality" date="2018-07-13 12:24:29" ] this is really cool?? i mean, gross and a little creepy, but still cool! [/quote] My thought exactly though . But then now I feel bad about beatting up those bosses in waterway .
Temporaryreality wrote on 2018-07-13 12:24:29:
My thought exactly though . But then now I feel bad about beatting up those bosses in waterway .
tiEnSNJ.png
I learned about rat kings through a book! I don't recall which, but I remember the main character was turned into a rat against her will and almost became part of one.
I learned about rat kings through a book! I don't recall which, but I remember the main character was turned into a rat against her will and almost became part of one.
they/them
FR+2
Art Shop
tumblr_osrbsneh5V1v8lm95o3_r1_75sq.gif
1 2 3 4 5