Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Oracle variation by Flight
1 2 3 4 5 6
I have a light-element seer, and I just said that whenever he falls asleep he has dreams of the future. Unfortunately this means he's often sleep-deprived, since lately he's seen nothing but bad things happen.
I have a light-element seer, and I just said that whenever he falls asleep he has dreams of the future. Unfortunately this means he's often sleep-deprived, since lately he's seen nothing but bad things happen.
FfsFHyt.png
i have a wind oracle that lived in water territory for a while, where he learned how to see the future! i imagine that he'd have his own little mashup of whatever water and wind do. so like. he blows bubbles into the sky or something
i have a wind oracle that lived in water territory for a while, where he learned how to see the future! i imagine that he'd have his own little mashup of whatever water and wind do. so like. he blows bubbles into the sky or something
tumblr_og90efWc6W1vzfkcno1_75sq.gif
My seer/oracle, Willow, actually has seizures that the Tidelord induces that cause her visions.
My seer/oracle, Willow, actually has seizures that the Tidelord induces that cause her visions.
| Wishlist | Shiny Hunting | Dream Dragons | Wanted Art List |
egg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.gifTI0OYbZ.pngkrirqod.png7iF4Ik8.pngMs7a4L5.pngegg_arcane_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-dab8vw4.gif
I have a blind ice oracle who's name means hearing and he has a frostbite hummingbird as a familiar. My headcanon is that he gets messages and warnings from ice spirits from his familiar, and can hear messages in the powerful icy winds.
I have a blind ice oracle who's name means hearing and he has a frostbite hummingbird as a familiar. My headcanon is that he gets messages and warnings from ice spirits from his familiar, and can hear messages in the powerful icy winds.
tumblr_mi6r7uNWQ01r99sp0o1_500.gif
Hi. I just wanna interact with people on this heccn website.
@DJFeather

Poor dear, how is she faring with Tidepotato missing? Does she still get seizures or is she getting a break from them?

@Sheer

Ooo, that actually sounds pretty cool! pun intended

@Wistral

Perhaps he could use his wind magic to blow ripples along the water and read them?
@DJFeather

Poor dear, how is she faring with Tidepotato missing? Does she still get seizures or is she getting a break from them?

@Sheer

Ooo, that actually sounds pretty cool! pun intended

@Wistral

Perhaps he could use his wind magic to blow ripples along the water and read them?
output-onlinepngtools.pngI refuse...
NEW LORE OPPORTUNITY

a seer from the usually reclusive water flight leaves their home and travels across sornieth to learn how the other flights' oracles divine and see

why?

because the tidelord disappeared and their usual readings dont work any more, and they're seeking alternative methods of gaining insight about the fate of their missing god
NEW LORE OPPORTUNITY

a seer from the usually reclusive water flight leaves their home and travels across sornieth to learn how the other flights' oracles divine and see

why?

because the tidelord disappeared and their usual readings dont work any more, and they're seeking alternative methods of gaining insight about the fate of their missing god
@TheWhiteTigerGod

Right now, her seizures have subsided. Lore wise, she hasn't had one since I came back from hiatus in February, when she had the vision to wake the clan from hibernation.

Her next one is scheduled (terrible term, but you know what I mean. From a lore-writers perspective) for sometime next week, which will be the driving force for my clan to move flights after over three years in Arcane.
@TheWhiteTigerGod

Right now, her seizures have subsided. Lore wise, she hasn't had one since I came back from hiatus in February, when she had the vision to wake the clan from hibernation.

Her next one is scheduled (terrible term, but you know what I mean. From a lore-writers perspective) for sometime next week, which will be the driving force for my clan to move flights after over three years in Arcane.
| Wishlist | Shiny Hunting | Dream Dragons | Wanted Art List |
egg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.gifTI0OYbZ.pngkrirqod.png7iF4Ik8.pngMs7a4L5.pngegg_arcane_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-dab8vw4.gif
@oxiclean
WHOA WHOA WHOA
HOLD ON THERE WHILE I STEAL THAT
(I can steal this, right?)
@oxiclean
WHOA WHOA WHOA
HOLD ON THERE WHILE I STEAL THAT
(I can steal this, right?)
sculkquest.pngIconx100t.png
@oxiclean

That's genius! And I love the lore potential from that idea, definitely gonna implement that with one of my Water oracles.

I'm feeling a mighty need to have a council of oracles now, 1 from each flight.
@oxiclean

That's genius! And I love the lore potential from that idea, definitely gonna implement that with one of my Water oracles.

I'm feeling a mighty need to have a council of oracles now, 1 from each flight.
output-onlinepngtools.pngI refuse...
@CrAZDragon If you do, link me to it so I can read/follow! I'd be thrilled if anyone took inspiration.

@DJFeather Where you headed?

@TheWhiteTigerGod Are they gonna have petty squabbles over who's method is best ? eyes emoji
@CrAZDragon If you do, link me to it so I can read/follow! I'd be thrilled if anyone took inspiration.

@DJFeather Where you headed?

@TheWhiteTigerGod Are they gonna have petty squabbles over who's method is best ? eyes emoji
1 2 3 4 5 6