Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | They have spoken AGAIN
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 36 37
L...Lightmom, I understand your concern, but it's okay. We'll just not throw them in battle, or if all else fails maybe seal them in the earth to keep them from-- oh.

(And yes Shadoweaver, we do, come help us out.)

That's interesting to see the Flamecaller's perspective on everything happening in her land and how much she's on board with. Bigger concerns, looks like, but yeah, that inter-dragon rift is probably not helping.

Tidelord, what is uuup? He's either keeping silent for a reason or he can't talk for some reason. I'm inclined to think the latter.

Anyway, this is all interesting! It makes me wonder how many of these are interconnected. Some of them seem unrelated, but maybe we're just missing information. Or we haven't connected the required dots.

(I doubt FR will do anything too terrible to the imperials, or at least nothing permanent, because that would be a lot of uproar. But it does make me wonder what is going to happen.)
L...Lightmom, I understand your concern, but it's okay. We'll just not throw them in battle, or if all else fails maybe seal them in the earth to keep them from-- oh.

(And yes Shadoweaver, we do, come help us out.)

That's interesting to see the Flamecaller's perspective on everything happening in her land and how much she's on board with. Bigger concerns, looks like, but yeah, that inter-dragon rift is probably not helping.

Tidelord, what is uuup? He's either keeping silent for a reason or he can't talk for some reason. I'm inclined to think the latter.

Anyway, this is all interesting! It makes me wonder how many of these are interconnected. Some of them seem unrelated, but maybe we're just missing information. Or we haven't connected the required dots.

(I doubt FR will do anything too terrible to the imperials, or at least nothing permanent, because that would be a lot of uproar. But it does make me wonder what is going to happen.)
Come on, the imperials are not disappearing or even going sterile ^_^ The admins are giving us some lore (yay !), but they wouldn't do anything that could make players unsatisfied or leave. Lore is here to give some drama to the gameplay, but I really don't see it changing the said gameplay so drastically !
Come on, the imperials are not disappearing or even going sterile ^_^ The admins are giving us some lore (yay !), but they wouldn't do anything that could make players unsatisfied or leave. Lore is here to give some drama to the gameplay, but I really don't see it changing the said gameplay so drastically !
OQwOmsS.png
[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAAlDoAtV7Y][img]https://imgur.com/TJjSf9g.png[/img][/url] It says the last post is by Tidelord, but Tidelord didn't post.
TJjSf9g.png
It says the last post is by Tidelord, but Tidelord didn't post.

ah2m9U3.pngfal_150x150_1_100x100.png
I made the thread more friendly feel...

Gosh.. i it feels like the great tidelord knows what coming, so he hides or prepare himself for the great income event!
I made the thread more friendly feel...

Gosh.. i it feels like the great tidelord knows what coming, so he hides or prepare himself for the great income event!
35326_s.gif
ooohh new lore??

imagine if we just one day all logged in and every imp from our lairs, AH, etc. suddenly disappeared...
ooohh new lore??

imagine if we just one day all logged in and every imp from our lairs, AH, etc. suddenly disappeared...
[quote name="Sailoroid" date="2018-03-20 01:49:38" ] ooohh new lore?? imagine if we just one day all logged in and every imp from our lairs, AH, etc. suddenly disappeared... [/quote] [i]calm thyself satan[/i]
Sailoroid wrote on 2018-03-20 01:49:38:
ooohh new lore??

calm thyself satan
Lux-SpectreV2_FLIPPED.gif
icon_bestiary.png
810/995
Wishlist

ACOZFAh.png06xk8gV.png
light_2.png lightshade.png
slowly becoming a gen1 hoarder
my username is Leeviathans with an s!!
HYPE
nature pride mom spoke first

also like... that salt from plaguebringer and that chilling statement from lightweaver...
and of course, windsinger being jolly as always, i love it

now remember how everyone was like "wheres windsinger" because tidelord spoke first? now HE'S missing...

edit: also it was earthshaker's post with tidelord's "to be continued"... does that mean the tidelord went to earth or something
HYPE
nature pride mom spoke first

also like... that salt from plaguebringer and that chilling statement from lightweaver...
and of course, windsinger being jolly as always, i love it

now remember how everyone was like "wheres windsinger" because tidelord spoke first? now HE'S missing...

edit: also it was earthshaker's post with tidelord's "to be continued"... does that mean the tidelord went to earth or something
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
[b]i did an achieve[/b] [img]https://image.ibb.co/i4E69c/rip.png[/img]
i did an achieve
rip.png
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
[quote name="@PixelSpiral" date="2018-03-20 01:53:45" ] [b]i did an achieve[/b] [img]https://image.ibb.co/i4E69c/rip.png[/img] [/quote] i'm WHEEZING
@PixelSpiral wrote on 2018-03-20 01:53:45:
i did an achieve
rip.png

i'm WHEEZING
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
Memes? Memes. [img]https://i.snag.gy/l4Zbxu.jpg[/img]