Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | They have spoken AGAIN
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37
*cue general panic when more people wake up and see this*

*cue general panic when more people wake up and see this*

jZHajod.gif 346apl1.png
Collecting moth food and familiars.

Have a great day!
4kxwnl.gif
oh

OH ****
oh

OH ****
staying up late tonight was a great idea :D
staying up late tonight was a great idea :D
My username is drawingdeamon! Please mind the spelling!
My fandragons are in my Hibernal Den!
thisaddefinitelydoesntminebitcoin.png
Notice how tidelord is listed as the last entry in the thread, even though he didn't actually say anything.
Notice how tidelord is listed as the last entry in the thread, even though he didn't actually say anything.
MIaB7gw.png
lightweaver what are you gonna do to the poor imperials??
2KAdknV.pngpixpet_mini_sunobra_pixel.gifLshkoju.pngdragonilluminaticonfirmed.gif
[quote name="tahwarts" date="2018-03-20 00:54:51" ] Notice how tidelord is listed as the last entry in the thread, even though he didn't actually say anything. [/quote] oh my thats actually really unnerving
tahwarts wrote on 2018-03-20 00:54:51:

oh my thats actually really unnerving
My username is drawingdeamon! Please mind the spelling!
My fandragons are in my Hibernal Den!
thisaddefinitelydoesntminebitcoin.png
[quote name="Capricat" date="2018-03-20 00:55:18" ] lightweaver what are you gonna do to the poor imperials?? [/quote] i hope she doesn't kill them off.
Capricat wrote on 2018-03-20 00:55:18:
i hope she doesn't kill them off.
I love that everybody is basically saying "Oh no," but Windsinger doesn't really care. At least, that's my interpretation.

Edit: Well, Stormcatcher isn't really saying "Oh no," either, I guess. But still.
I love that everybody is basically saying "Oh no," but Windsinger doesn't really care. At least, that's my interpretation.

Edit: Well, Stormcatcher isn't really saying "Oh no," either, I guess. But still.
what’s going to happen to henry’s lair
what’s going to happen to henry’s lair
2KAdknV.pngpixpet_mini_sunobra_pixel.gifLshkoju.pngdragonilluminaticonfirmed.gif
[quote name="Nezumi" date="2018-03-20 00:57:26" ] I love that everybody is basically saying "Oh no," but Windsinger doesn't really care. At least, that's my interpretation. [/quote] Windsinger is the classic Bilbo Baggins here.
Nezumi wrote on 2018-03-20 00:57:26:
Windsinger is the classic Bilbo Baggins here.
jZHajod.gif 346apl1.png
Collecting moth food and familiars.

Have a great day!
4kxwnl.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37