Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | They have spoken AGAIN
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
@rluie ....The emperors would just combine
Plus, even if it didn't it'd be more destruction than it's worth. Who says they will even duke it out? What if they team up or just not see each other as a threat and go do their own thing?
Having two emperors to round up would be much more of a hassle than just one.
Icewarden can go duke it out himself. Or Lightweaver, considering it's her territory. She has to stop being lazy, but we might actually have her fight it because emperors are one of the only things that'll bring a deity out of their lair.
I'd pay to see Icewarden duke it out
@rluie ....The emperors would just combine
Plus, even if it didn't it'd be more destruction than it's worth. Who says they will even duke it out? What if they team up or just not see each other as a threat and go do their own thing?
Having two emperors to round up would be much more of a hassle than just one.
Icewarden can go duke it out himself. Or Lightweaver, considering it's her territory. She has to stop being lazy, but we might actually have her fight it because emperors are one of the only things that'll bring a deity out of their lair.
I'd pay to see Icewarden duke it out
tumblr_papfgyiEtt1vvc1jno3_500.png
[quote name="rluie" date="2018-03-21 14:36:28" ] What if Icepop unleashes one of his “horrors” (another Emperor perhaps?) and that just kinda dukes it out with the Emperor we have right now “Icewarden sends out Emperor”! “Emperor uses Flamethrower!” “It’s not very effective...” “Opposing Emperor uses Rage!” “Your Emperor has fainted!” [/quote] What!? IMPERIAL is evolving! *Imperial cry* *Evolution jingle* *evolution animation* *congratulation jingle* *Horrible cry of pain and death* Congratulations! Your IMPERIAL evo-OH MY GOD!
rluie wrote on 2018-03-21 14:36:28:
What if Icepop unleashes one of his “horrors” (another Emperor perhaps?) and that just kinda dukes it out with the Emperor we have right now

“Icewarden sends out Emperor”!
“Emperor uses Flamethrower!”
“It’s not very effective...”
“Opposing Emperor uses Rage!”
“Your Emperor has fainted!”

What!? IMPERIAL is evolving!

*Imperial cry*

*Evolution jingle*

*evolution animation*

*congratulation jingle*

*Horrible cry of pain and death*

Congratulations! Your IMPERIAL evo-OH MY GOD!
My username is MariLiLL | She/Her | FR +10
DLrWmez.png
Deities??? Making thread??? Conversating like this??? While I scream so hard??? Like what exactly is happening here???
Deities??? Making thread??? Conversating like this??? While I scream so hard??? Like what exactly is happening here???
HfoGNly.png
c8gm0PR.png
KWe76JF.png
Crazy theory idea, but what if a new age is going to happen. A new age of new beginnings. One in which the deities call on others to watch over the new age. Here they would test the dragons to see who is worthy of such a calling. So far it does seem like there are some dragons that are being tested.

Ice : Wemba/Trendal. These two are struggling to save there friend but are now near death. there chances of escapeing alive are slim, but there test could escapeing there captors with there friend.

Arcane: ??????????

Fire: Por. Por is a forger who, with the help of her friends, has found out about a conpirasey amoung there leaders. Por's test is uniting her fellow forgers to stand up against there greedy leaders.

Wind: Edger. He already passed one test, by giveing the young spiral the statue of the Wind Singer.

Shadow: Umbrann. Umbrann's test is getting back to the Tangled Woods, and learning not to be a selfish, whining, teen.

Earth: Armik. Armik's test is Finding her missing friends, before she goes missing to.

Lightning: Chasem/Flick/Dib/Gertrude. for Chasem, Flick, Dib and Gertrudewithe, there test is to stop the conspricy of the workers destroying the sanctum just to make a conductor.

Nature: Liefa. Pleage: Garote. They kinda have the same test. there test is to stop a war from happening between there two flights.

Water:Kamak/Aguar/Splash. there test is to find each other without the help of the TideLord. (Tidepapa, if you see this, please keep little Splash safe)

Light: Gleam. Her test is to find a way to stop the Emperor.

The dragons I've listed could very well be watched by the dieties. Once they pass there tests, they could see the Diety and learn from them until they're ready to lead the dragons.

For all we know, the reason the TideLord gone silent, is becsuse he needs someone to take his place, and that is why Splash went missing, she could be with the Tide Lord learning how to make prophesies.

I still have yet to find someone for Arcane, but time shall eventually give us the answers we seek.
Crazy theory idea, but what if a new age is going to happen. A new age of new beginnings. One in which the deities call on others to watch over the new age. Here they would test the dragons to see who is worthy of such a calling. So far it does seem like there are some dragons that are being tested.

Ice : Wemba/Trendal. These two are struggling to save there friend but are now near death. there chances of escapeing alive are slim, but there test could escapeing there captors with there friend.

Arcane: ??????????

Fire: Por. Por is a forger who, with the help of her friends, has found out about a conpirasey amoung there leaders. Por's test is uniting her fellow forgers to stand up against there greedy leaders.

Wind: Edger. He already passed one test, by giveing the young spiral the statue of the Wind Singer.

Shadow: Umbrann. Umbrann's test is getting back to the Tangled Woods, and learning not to be a selfish, whining, teen.

Earth: Armik. Armik's test is Finding her missing friends, before she goes missing to.

Lightning: Chasem/Flick/Dib/Gertrude. for Chasem, Flick, Dib and Gertrudewithe, there test is to stop the conspricy of the workers destroying the sanctum just to make a conductor.

Nature: Liefa. Pleage: Garote. They kinda have the same test. there test is to stop a war from happening between there two flights.

Water:Kamak/Aguar/Splash. there test is to find each other without the help of the TideLord. (Tidepapa, if you see this, please keep little Splash safe)

Light: Gleam. Her test is to find a way to stop the Emperor.

The dragons I've listed could very well be watched by the dieties. Once they pass there tests, they could see the Diety and learn from them until they're ready to lead the dragons.

For all we know, the reason the TideLord gone silent, is becsuse he needs someone to take his place, and that is why Splash went missing, she could be with the Tide Lord learning how to make prophesies.

I still have yet to find someone for Arcane, but time shall eventually give us the answers we seek.
Once you've met someone you never really forget them, It just takes a while for your memories to return. - Zeniba- Spirited Away
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37