Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | {LORE} How Does Your Clan Prevent Emps?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13
...We're supposed to prevent them?
...We're supposed to prevent them?
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
[quote name="Pandella" date="2018-03-15 12:27:14" ] We don't. [/quote] Aside from barring any imperials from living in your clan, there's always a risk. Imps can die unexpectedly. It can happen so fast, there might not be time to dispose of the bodies before they warp together and turn on you.
Pandella wrote on 2018-03-15 12:27:14:
We don't.

Aside from barring any imperials from living in your clan, there's always a risk. Imps can die unexpectedly. It can happen so fast, there might not be time to dispose of the bodies before they warp together and turn on you.
jZHajod.gif 346apl1.png
Collecting moth food and familiars.

Have a great day!
4kxwnl.gif
Other than the tiny emperor already living in the clan...

The 20 giants I have all ideally just decided that not dying would be the best plan of action. Plan B would be to Have Traali possibly turn any deceased imperials into tree of some sort, or plant a tree on top of the buried corpse so that the roots trap the dragon beneath the ground. (The tree's growth being accelerated by druidic magic of course.) Bodies/trees also being planted a good distance from one another, and the trees also marked to prevent cutting them down, or any burials too close to the already occupied tree.

Given the mass amount of giant imperials that live in my clan, this is something they've taken into great consideration. They would make a terrifying emperor and no one wants that. lol.
Other than the tiny emperor already living in the clan...

The 20 giants I have all ideally just decided that not dying would be the best plan of action. Plan B would be to Have Traali possibly turn any deceased imperials into tree of some sort, or plant a tree on top of the buried corpse so that the roots trap the dragon beneath the ground. (The tree's growth being accelerated by druidic magic of course.) Bodies/trees also being planted a good distance from one another, and the trees also marked to prevent cutting them down, or any burials too close to the already occupied tree.

Given the mass amount of giant imperials that live in my clan, this is something they've taken into great consideration. They would make a terrifying emperor and no one wants that. lol.
Not dying is a good start.
Not dying is a good start.
30760.pngdestinyweaver_by_adorningmoon-dbzbp87.pngtumblr_ofkweumxKI1txzxxro1_250.png tumblr_oiev0tN7JJ1txzxxro1_250.png
…nothing.
*looks at 30+ imperials in lair*
…nothing.
*looks at 30+ imperials in lair*
BILLIONS OF BLUE BLISTERING BARNACLES

K20cO1K.png
NEW: Pride Birdies!
I have like 2 imperials nothing's going to happen
I have like 2 imperials nothing's going to happen
dracovish_1.png HE/THEY
+3 FRT
[quote name="Anthemis" date="2018-03-15 12:31:53" ] Well I've only got one imp, so. Yah. But considering there doesn't seem to have been an emperor for a really really long time, I think whatever the imperials are doing [b]*coughcannibalismcough*[/b] seem to be working pretty well. It's not like they're created every time two imps happen to die at the same spot. Just let them do their thing. [/quote] that's v-v v-vo v-vo-v-vor
Anthemis wrote on 2018-03-15 12:31:53:
Well I've only got one imp, so. Yah.

But considering there doesn't seem to have been an emperor for a really really long time, I think whatever the imperials are doing *coughcannibalismcough* seem to be working pretty well. It's not like they're created every time two imps happen to die at the same spot. Just let them do their thing.

that's v-v

v-vo
v-vo-v-vor
lightning_small.pngplague_small.png
| remember that there is metal in your blood and lightning in your heart |
| they/them | certified dweeb | +3 fr time |
they throw imperial bodies into the ocean

but... beneath the waves... what lurks?
they throw imperial bodies into the ocean

but... beneath the waves... what lurks?
tumblr_oqb77mzwgv1tes27xo1_250.png
The Aquilans are forbidden from taking to the battlefield, unless it’s Aleros or the healer Rippledeep. The Tundras do the fighting.
The Aquilans are forbidden from taking to the battlefield, unless it’s Aleros or the healer Rippledeep. The Tundras do the fighting.
corrosivedepin.gif

lore shop
clan lore
AIG1rOK.png
Sabore’s clan is like 50% imperial, so basically everyone in the clan knows about emperors. The clan largely keeps to themselves and reside pretty far in the Hewn City. Things have been smooth so far! Also Tybalt is handing out letters informing neighbouring clans that the emperor is not his clan’s fault. In the midst of this chaos, someone’s gotta tie up any loose ends that could make others put the blame on them!
Sabore’s clan is like 50% imperial, so basically everyone in the clan knows about emperors. The clan largely keeps to themselves and reside pretty far in the Hewn City. Things have been smooth so far! Also Tybalt is handing out letters informing neighbouring clans that the emperor is not his clan’s fault. In the midst of this chaos, someone’s gotta tie up any loose ends that could make others put the blame on them!
aueklrj_by_diznits-d9phclb.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13