Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | {LORE} How Does Your Clan Prevent Emps?
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Pretty simply, really: my clan's territory is surrounded by what they refer to as "The Gloaming Garden", with one section in particular, which encompasses the Throne, is highly revered and respected, believed to be blessed by Mother Shadowbinder, so to be "buried" here is considered a high honour. When Imperials die in the clan, their remains are handed over to the Grim Gardener, who grinds up their remains and uses them as fertiliser for the Throne's Garden, just as happens to any clan member who passes.

Any trespassing Imperial doesn't get such an honour. Since it's too risky to use them as "special fertiliser" like trespassers usually are, imperial trespassers get handed over to the resident cannibal, who "prepares" the remains for his larder. Just one large one can sustain him for a good few months.
Pretty simply, really: my clan's territory is surrounded by what they refer to as "The Gloaming Garden", with one section in particular, which encompasses the Throne, is highly revered and respected, believed to be blessed by Mother Shadowbinder, so to be "buried" here is considered a high honour. When Imperials die in the clan, their remains are handed over to the Grim Gardener, who grinds up their remains and uses them as fertiliser for the Throne's Garden, just as happens to any clan member who passes.

Any trespassing Imperial doesn't get such an honour. Since it's too risky to use them as "special fertiliser" like trespassers usually are, imperial trespassers get handed over to the resident cannibal, who "prepares" the remains for his larder. Just one large one can sustain him for a good few months.
*Looks at lair* Ah yes. Organised chaos.
KASr4bY.png
We simply don't have many Imperial residents (that's by chance, I like the breed just fine.) There's a debate going on in my clan whether to let more in - one outspoken Pearlcatcher insists that the clan shouldn't allow any, although she might be biased due to the longstanding feud between Imperials and Pearlcatchers. Other dragons think that's unfair. A formal decision hasn't been made, but our existing Imperials don't really have to worry about packing their bags. This particular Pearlcatcher has a tendency to act like the sky is falling in other areas, too.
We simply don't have many Imperial residents (that's by chance, I like the breed just fine.) There's a debate going on in my clan whether to let more in - one outspoken Pearlcatcher insists that the clan shouldn't allow any, although she might be biased due to the longstanding feud between Imperials and Pearlcatchers. Other dragons think that's unfair. A formal decision hasn't been made, but our existing Imperials don't really have to worry about packing their bags. This particular Pearlcatcher has a tendency to act like the sky is falling in other areas, too.
"The world ends at your horizons. Don't let limits slow you!"
Team Ice Cube actually doesn't protect itself from emperors. There simply isn't a way. Nobody can just leave the clan to bury the imperials far apart without dying themselves, or lock them in roots since there aren't any plants. Fortunately, no emperors have been created yet... but only yet. Anything can change if it isn't prevented...
Team Ice Cube actually doesn't protect itself from emperors. There simply isn't a way. Nobody can just leave the clan to bury the imperials far apart without dying themselves, or lock them in roots since there aren't any plants. Fortunately, no emperors have been created yet... but only yet. Anything can change if it isn't prevented...
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
Have you considered not dying
But seriously, whatever my imps do now is working, I just let them get on with it...
Have you considered not dying
But seriously, whatever my imps do now is working, I just let them get on with it...
wq9PoXA.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13