Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | {LORE} How Does Your Clan Prevent Emps?
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13
Umm ... is that a situation we're supposed to be prepared for? Because my clan is not. And we have 7 imps and could create an imperial with up to 5 heads, because every head needs a different element.
Umm ... is that a situation we're supposed to be prepared for? Because my clan is not. And we have 7 imps and could create an imperial with up to 5 heads, because every head needs a different element.
83232606.png:Pet The Bean:83232606.png
They're actually ... uh ... quite bad at it. I'm not saying that they have raised an emperor before (though they did manage to summon an ancient deity, so it's probably only a matter of time before an emperor happens), but the burial practices of my clan are not the best for avoidong 'em. Because in my clan dragons tend to get buried together with the ones they loved and at a place that held some significance to them - it might be the battlefield they died on, or their favourite spot or whatever. So if two imperials were really good friends ... my clan would bury them together.

God, my clan is a walking disaster. Tbh my clan leader would probably try to get an emperor as a tropy or a pet
They're actually ... uh ... quite bad at it. I'm not saying that they have raised an emperor before (though they did manage to summon an ancient deity, so it's probably only a matter of time before an emperor happens), but the burial practices of my clan are not the best for avoidong 'em. Because in my clan dragons tend to get buried together with the ones they loved and at a place that held some significance to them - it might be the battlefield they died on, or their favourite spot or whatever. So if two imperials were really good friends ... my clan would bury them together.

God, my clan is a walking disaster. Tbh my clan leader would probably try to get an emperor as a tropy or a pet
iIrk1Wj.png
Well...we have a lot of bone-handle tools let me just say but if they're not a Fire imp then into the lava they go for cremation.
Well...we have a lot of bone-handle tools let me just say but if they're not a Fire imp then into the lava they go for cremation.
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
cross our fingers

ask the necromancer(s) for help

run
cross our fingers

ask the necromancer(s) for help

run
Please remember that you (yes, you) are loved and important. Stay strong!
61.png
Grimmer | he/him | dead lair? what dead lair? | +3 fr | I love plague but I miss bossdad
Despite being in the Icefields, my clan generally cremates the dead. Many of the Imperials in my lair travel across the Icefields and beyond due to their professions. Even those who stay in the clan permanently keep a distance from large numbers of their kind.
Despite being in the Icefields, my clan generally cremates the dead. Many of the Imperials in my lair travel across the Icefields and beyond due to their professions. Even those who stay in the clan permanently keep a distance from large numbers of their kind.
Performing a lair purge at the moment.

Here’s the reason why.
Our local gardener grinds them into fertilizer for his garden. If he gets to them before our local cannibal.
Our local gardener grinds them into fertilizer for his garden. If he gets to them before our local cannibal.
*Looks at lair* Ah yes. Organised chaos.
KASr4bY.png
Wait. Why would one want to prevent emperors...? >;D
...I think might have some volunteer imps over here.
Wait. Why would one want to prevent emperors...? >;D
...I think might have some volunteer imps over here.
je67dzK.gif tumblr_inline_ny7iuf0sWN1qmzhvw_540.png
[quote name="Pandella" date="2018-03-15 12:27:14" ] We don't. [/quote] As a matter of fact, now that it´s canon Emperors are somewhat conscious and remember bits of their old lives...? We may actively attempt to raise one. The strongest witch of the clan is a pretty capable necromancer too, so she might be able to make sure the bodies stayed in the best possible condition. (She finds rotting creations a mark of a sloppy work. "Preservation is easy if you´re willing to put the time in it, apprentice!")
Pandella wrote on 2018-03-15 12:27:14:
We don't.

As a matter of fact, now that it´s canon Emperors are somewhat conscious and remember bits of their old lives...? We may actively attempt to raise one. The strongest witch of the clan is a pretty capable necromancer too, so she might be able to make sure the bodies stayed in the best possible condition. (She finds rotting creations a mark of a sloppy work. "Preservation is easy if you´re willing to put the time in it, apprentice!")
My clan send weak Imperials to Plaguebringer so she can deal with them. We've got too many dragons to keep safe.
My clan send weak Imperials to Plaguebringer so she can deal with them. We've got too many dragons to keep safe.
FR+1 - I will host nests for free, just ask/PM!
Make sure to copy/paste my name to ensure I will get your ping!
The clan's young enough to not have experienced any deaths, but the Misfits plan to cremate the Imperials that die.
The clan's young enough to not have experienced any deaths, but the Misfits plan to cremate the Imperials that die.
o9Cn4yA.gifxpxalNl.gif4mo3Cj1.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13