Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | {LORE} How Does Your Clan Prevent Emps?
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Dying imperials get a free breed-change scroll.
In situations where they die suddenly or are killed by outside forces, there are a few Rifts that lead to places where emperors either just plain can't form or won't be considered such a problem, and the bodies are buried there.
Dying imperials get a free breed-change scroll.
In situations where they die suddenly or are killed by outside forces, there are a few Rifts that lead to places where emperors either just plain can't form or won't be considered such a problem, and the bodies are buried there.
c64qslB.png iejIbGt.png 7nuk9Ck.png
We only keep one Imp as permanent resident (and he happens to be the main trainer). All other Imps must go search other place to live, one by one, and if they happen to die, we move the corpse away from the lair and lure scavengers to eat it (well, we do that for any kind of dragon).

As my main trainer is an Imp, he refuses to train other Imps in dangerous areas like the Mire, to avoid accidents where the entire party may die and become an Emperor. He accepts to train other imps in less dangerous areas though, but we prefer no two imps into the same hunting/training/fighting party.

However, as my clan dislikes Imperials, avoiding these situations is pretty easy. Just one Imp in our territory, problem solved.
We only keep one Imp as permanent resident (and he happens to be the main trainer). All other Imps must go search other place to live, one by one, and if they happen to die, we move the corpse away from the lair and lure scavengers to eat it (well, we do that for any kind of dragon).

As my main trainer is an Imp, he refuses to train other Imps in dangerous areas like the Mire, to avoid accidents where the entire party may die and become an Emperor. He accepts to train other imps in less dangerous areas though, but we prefer no two imps into the same hunting/training/fighting party.

However, as my clan dislikes Imperials, avoiding these situations is pretty easy. Just one Imp in our territory, problem solved.
lU1KFhR.gif
Kydo
He/Him
FR+4
256-large.png
Do what comes natural~

cauldrontext.png

As a mono Imp lair, we've got our ways. They usually consist of lighting the body/ies on fire and celebration of the lost.

However, those who aren't as aristocratic as the other *cough cough*Lucio, Verde, Eryn, etc*cough* tend to simply bury them away from each other in hopes someone makes a lil' mistake.
As a mono Imp lair, we've got our ways. They usually consist of lighting the body/ies on fire and celebration of the lost.

However, those who aren't as aristocratic as the other *cough cough*Lucio, Verde, Eryn, etc*cough* tend to simply bury them away from each other in hopes someone makes a lil' mistake.
dQT1EzU.gif
As my clan has more than one imperial, the remaining imps would engage in some good ol' ritualistic cannibalism and then get on with their lives. Assuming that wasn't an option, the plan is magically-aided cremation and the usual funerary rites. I'm sure dragon dust has some sort of arcane properties.
As my clan has more than one imperial, the remaining imps would engage in some good ol' ritualistic cannibalism and then get on with their lives. Assuming that wasn't an option, the plan is magically-aided cremation and the usual funerary rites. I'm sure dragon dust has some sort of arcane properties.
5cx1lc.jpgP4ZZifD.png
Our imperials have special rituals they perform on themselves when they are alive and also when any of them die. Blessings and rites of soul protection and other protection spells leave my imps confident that they won’t ever become emperors.
Our imperials have special rituals they perform on themselves when they are alive and also when any of them die. Blessings and rites of soul protection and other protection spells leave my imps confident that they won’t ever become emperors.
XriSV9h.gif
easy - have no imperials
easy - have no imperials
Only two Imps maximum have ever been in my lair, and they avoided each other as much as possible.
Only two Imps maximum have ever been in my lair, and they avoided each other as much as possible.
CQy7TyL.png
Imperials are my favourite breed, so i have alot of them, but they all have their unique views on Emperors, as we technically have one in our lair. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31800077] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/318001/31800077_350.png[/img] [/url] Mierith is kinda the "living emperor" as she has a deceased friend who's been with her ever since she was little, a male guardian named Kallisto. It's almost like he possesses her, but he can distance himself from her (and when he does, she gets very worried) So most of the dragons in my lair don't talk about emperors that much out of respect for her, but she would most likely liked to be tossed into the sea, or cremated i guess. my other dragons in the lair, like Dawn or Althalos, would probably like to have their ashes used as fertilizer to grow some trees. Carrion or Isokel would prefer to be cremated i think, and Vesuvius probably would like to come back as an Emperor. I think my Imperials are working together with their magics to guarantee they don't go all Emp when they die, but Carrion has tried numerous times to pacify an Emperor.
Imperials are my favourite breed, so i have alot of them, but they all have their unique views on Emperors, as we technically have one in our lair.

31800077_350.png

Mierith is kinda the "living emperor" as she has a deceased friend who's been with her ever since she was little, a male guardian named Kallisto. It's almost like he possesses her, but he can distance himself from her (and when he does, she gets very worried)
So most of the dragons in my lair don't talk about emperors that much out of respect for her, but she would most likely liked to be tossed into the sea, or cremated i guess.
my other dragons in the lair, like Dawn or Althalos, would probably like to have their ashes used as fertilizer to grow some trees. Carrion or Isokel would prefer to be cremated i think, and Vesuvius probably would like to come back as an Emperor.

I think my Imperials are working together with their magics to guarantee they don't go all Emp when they die, but Carrion has tried numerous times to pacify an Emperor.

xulc4O8.png
We're all a bunch of hippies and never go to war or get involved in any intense fights. So, luckily, Emperors aren't a big concern for us.

When an Imperial dies naturally, though, we do the same thing that is done for everyone else. The deceased are cremated and we let the wind scatter their ashes into the sky and over the sea. It's always done at night so that they can finally end their chase and "capture" the moon.
We're all a bunch of hippies and never go to war or get involved in any intense fights. So, luckily, Emperors aren't a big concern for us.

When an Imperial dies naturally, though, we do the same thing that is done for everyone else. The deceased are cremated and we let the wind scatter their ashes into the sky and over the sea. It's always done at night so that they can finally end their chase and "capture" the moon.
7ophKeo.png
hh5n4WA.png
G8AyR6r.png
EB9jVcQ.png
oaolHwW.png
gYW0j5f.png
6uThYLh.png
6KQB58c.png
@svecounia72

I love your lair :D
@svecounia72

I love your lair :D