Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lore we learned from Work Place Hazards
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[quote name="TwilitBard" date="2018-03-12 12:28:42" ] They're recreating the arcanist incident and it DOESN'T SOUND GOOD [quote] "This will be the most grand reactor ever constructed."[/quote] REMEMBER LAST TIME WHEN HUMANS DID THAT [/quote] [img]https://media.giphy.com/media/XUFPGrX5Zis6Y/giphy.gif[/img]
TwilitBard wrote on 2018-03-12 12:28:42:
They're recreating the arcanist incident and it DOESN'T SOUND GOOD
Quote:
"This will be the most grand reactor ever constructed."
REMEMBER LAST TIME WHEN HUMANS DID THAT
giphy.gif
untitled_by_starfruit_anon-dbeg952.png 0Hfrtrc.pngamika_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr7a.pngkeske_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr46.pngm34-02-book.pngSOH4.pngbPNtqmV.png
vJGwSlb.png
v2PJF9u.png
Tl1dGxE.png
d3OF3Gw.png
mlHpBMC.png

FObX7rS.png
6mVFIuV.png
783743517427367976.png
THIS STORY GIVES ME L I F E
THIS STORY GIVES ME L I F E
6Fwt9Qr.gifXXX

xxx
xxx

iuEBSJ3.png3YAN1tx.pngQRVupBA.png
yG0Lt9s.pngoK2VVlE.pngfT0qwQ5.png
xbsbPqT.pngbYt72YT.pngjQub7yI.png

Were you expecting a modicum of rust?
xxx
xxx
[quote name="catgame21234" date="2018-03-12 12:36:58" ] [quote name="Nomo2001" date="2018-03-12 12:35:01" ] Now I can't stop imagining Arcanist descending on the reactor just before they're about to activate it and sitting there so they can't turn it on because he doesn't want to be replaced [/quote] concept arcanist is so high up that the nuke happends but a good chunk of his flight is safe. when he saw what happend however when his staff finaly turn his head from his telescope they see sorneith nuked somehow some way Arcane dragons can rewind time so arcanist basicaly enters groundhog day peacing together what caused this and how to stop it. to be honest Arcanist would logicaly be the only thing that could save this world due to his isolationism. [/quote] Take me with you fathar! And bring Shadowmom
catgame21234 wrote on 2018-03-12 12:36:58:
Nomo2001 wrote on 2018-03-12 12:35:01:
Now I can't stop imagining Arcanist descending on the reactor just before they're about to activate it and sitting there so they can't turn it on because he doesn't want to be replaced
concept
arcanist is so high up that the nuke happends but a good chunk of his flight is safe.
when he saw what happend however when his staff finaly turn his head from his telescope they see sorneith nuked somehow some way

Arcane dragons can rewind time so arcanist basicaly enters groundhog day peacing together what caused this and how to stop it.

to be honest Arcanist would logicaly be the only thing that could save this world due to his isolationism.
Take me with you fathar! And bring Shadowmom
Quote:
Chasem turned and left, hoping no one noticed his blush. As he and his companions made their way past the machinists guild workers the chief had brought to the site, he couldn’t help but notice that he didn’t recognize a single face amongst them. That seemed...strange?
Chasem the snapper was able to glance at the whole crowd of dragons and relized none of them look familiar.
That's impressive.
Quote:
Chasem turned and left, hoping no one noticed his blush. As he and his companions made their way past the machinists guild workers the chief had brought to the site, he couldn’t help but notice that he didn’t recognize a single face amongst them. That seemed...strange?
Chasem the snapper was able to glance at the whole crowd of dragons and relized none of them look familiar.
That's impressive.
ary22F6.gif5nBi9J2.gifOfF9Gci.gif
Everyone seems to be terrified of whatever Lightning is planning, some of Lightning included, but honestly? I can't wait for our doomsday device
Everyone seems to be terrified of whatever Lightning is planning, some of Lightning included, but honestly? I can't wait for our doomsday device
oElK8FQ.gif
[quote name="Seriema" date="2018-03-12 12:42:38" ] Everyone seems to be terrified of whatever Lightning is planning, some of Lightning included, but honestly? I can't wait for our doomsday device [/quote] [item=Charged Sprocket] we've been gathering the parts for it for a few years now.
Seriema wrote on 2018-03-12 12:42:38:
Charged Sprocket
we've been gathering the parts for it for a few years now.
ary22F6.gif5nBi9J2.gifOfF9Gci.gif
[quote name="SylphOfHeart" date="2018-03-12 12:37:16" ] [quote name="TwilitBard" date="2018-03-12 12:28:42" ] They're recreating the arcanist incident and it DOESN'T SOUND GOOD [quote] "This will be the most grand reactor ever constructed."[/quote] REMEMBER LAST TIME WHEN HUMANS DID THAT [/quote] [img]https://media.giphy.com/media/XUFPGrX5Zis6Y/giphy.gif[/img] [/quote] Well it was nice knowing everyone
SylphOfHeart wrote on 2018-03-12 12:37:16:
TwilitBard wrote on 2018-03-12 12:28:42:
They're recreating the arcanist incident and it DOESN'T SOUND GOOD
Quote:
"This will be the most grand reactor ever constructed."
REMEMBER LAST TIME WHEN HUMANS DID THAT
giphy.gif
Well it was nice knowing everyone
:D
Hmm, not sure if I like the expressiveness of the Fae boss? It seems like she has some conventional expressions and tones of voice, which I thought they didn't have...
Hmm, not sure if I like the expressiveness of the Fae boss? It seems like she has some conventional expressions and tones of voice, which I thought they didn't have...
60eldD0.gif
I occasionally don't get pings because of misspellings. My username is SLP (lowercase), three zeroes, and a one. You can copy and paste it if you're not sure you have it right.
If you want to talk about something troubling you, my PM box is open to everyone! Feel free to reach out whenever, and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. I'll keep what you say a secret, if you want. It's my pleasure to help out everyone I can!
xKBtilj.gif
[quote name="catgame21234" date="2018-03-12 12:41:45" ] [quote=Quote] Chasem turned and left, hoping no one noticed his blush. As he and his companions made their way past the machinists guild workers the chief had brought to the site, he couldn’t help but notice that he didn’t recognize a single face amongst them. That seemed...strange?[/quote] Chasem the snapper was able to glance at the whole crowd of dragons and relized none of them look familiar. That's impressive. [/quote] Tinfoil theory time, but: what if the reactor's construction isn't really a Lightning thing as much as it is connected to a certain anonymous organization with claws all over the continent?
catgame21234 wrote on 2018-03-12 12:41:45:
Quote wrote:

That's impressive.
Tinfoil theory time, but: what if the reactor's construction isn't really a Lightning thing as much as it is connected to a certain anonymous organization with claws all over the continent?
oElK8FQ.gif
Could be that this whole Bounty of the Elements, is the Deities going "WHOA NOW there Stormcatcher... let's not be hasty. "

Or even "Hey, ya know. I got 'nukes' too.... go ahead... try it."

OROOOROROORORorooooorrrr...

All the deities are going "uhmmn... Nooooooooo..... STAWP HIM!!! RAWR!!!!"
Could be that this whole Bounty of the Elements, is the Deities going "WHOA NOW there Stormcatcher... let's not be hasty. "

Or even "Hey, ya know. I got 'nukes' too.... go ahead... try it."

OROOOROROORORorooooorrrr...

All the deities are going "uhmmn... Nooooooooo..... STAWP HIM!!! RAWR!!!!"
1 2 3 4 5 6 7