Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lore we learned from Work Place Hazards
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@catgame21234 That makes a ton of sense! Thank you so much! I bet you're right, and I can definitely understand her character a lot more by looking at it that way.
@catgame21234 That makes a ton of sense! Thank you so much! I bet you're right, and I can definitely understand her character a lot more by looking at it that way.
60eldD0.gif
I occasionally don't get pings because of misspellings. My username is SLP (lowercase), three zeroes, and a one. You can copy and paste it if you're not sure you have it right.
If you want to talk about something troubling you, my PM box is open to everyone! Feel free to reach out whenever, and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. I'll keep what you say a secret, if you want. It's my pleasure to help out everyone I can!
xKBtilj.gif
[quote name="catgame21234" date="2018-03-12 12:44:47" ] [quote name="Seriema" date="2018-03-12 12:42:38" ] Everyone seems to be terrified of whatever Lightning is planning, some of Lightning included, but honestly? I can't wait for our doomsday device [/quote] [item=Charged Sprocket] we've been gathering the parts for it for a few years now. [/quote] !!! We're the villains we're trying to fight...
catgame21234 wrote on 2018-03-12 12:44:47:
Seriema wrote on 2018-03-12 12:42:38:
Everyone seems to be terrified of whatever Lightning is planning, some of Lightning included, but honestly? I can't wait for our doomsday device
Charged Sprocket
we've been gathering the parts for it for a few years now.
!!!
We're the villains we're trying to fight...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm Fil but you can call me Dan.
Time: FR +15/+16
Offline during: 6:00-21:00 and 6:00-16:00
Fil.png
My Wattpad Account
My DeviantArt
The Unbuilt Void (God Game)
DGBpqSL.png
Fil is back in FR.
The Hero's Prophecy: Wattpad/Royal Road
[quote name="@slp0001" date="2018-03-12 16:07:58" ] @/catgame21234 That makes a ton of sense! Thank you so much! I bet you're right, and I can definitely understand her character a lot more by looking at it that way. [/quote] someonejust gave me a great example @bowserslave that i just want to throw on here so here is just one more example. https://youtu.be/oBMqOSxaLC8?t=749 why she did the leer.
@slp0001 wrote on 2018-03-12 16:07:58:
@/catgame21234 That makes a ton of sense! Thank you so much! I bet you're right, and I can definitely understand her character a lot more by looking at it that way.
someonejust gave me a great example @bowserslave that i just want to throw on here so here is just one more example.

https://youtu.be/oBMqOSxaLC8?t=749

why she did the leer.
ary22F6.gif5nBi9J2.gifOfF9Gci.gif
I don’t think that what we see here is quite equal to the “human” device in the lore. The humans sought enlightenment. Lightning is looking for something else.

(Also lightning I’m not trying to make you the bad guys I actually love your flight and this lore you’re too perfect hhhhh)

See, when the humans were making their device (just deeming them humans for simplicity) they were looking for an answer. They wanted to experience magic and all of its qualities, to become informed of the world. However, the result was disastrous, enough to create a being who changed the world.

The Stormcatcher noticed.

Why would the Lightning flight be so relaxed and playful when introduced to these builds? Why would they be so calm and ready, when their boss is well aware of what this device did? Easy. They aren’t looking for knowledge. They know it can go disastrously wrong. But that’s the intent. This isn’t being used for lightning to gain.

They want to destroy something else.

(But that’s just a theory, a GAME THEORY)
I don’t think that what we see here is quite equal to the “human” device in the lore. The humans sought enlightenment. Lightning is looking for something else.

(Also lightning I’m not trying to make you the bad guys I actually love your flight and this lore you’re too perfect hhhhh)

See, when the humans were making their device (just deeming them humans for simplicity) they were looking for an answer. They wanted to experience magic and all of its qualities, to become informed of the world. However, the result was disastrous, enough to create a being who changed the world.

The Stormcatcher noticed.

Why would the Lightning flight be so relaxed and playful when introduced to these builds? Why would they be so calm and ready, when their boss is well aware of what this device did? Easy. They aren’t looking for knowledge. They know it can go disastrously wrong. But that’s the intent. This isn’t being used for lightning to gain.

They want to destroy something else.

(But that’s just a theory, a GAME THEORY)
But that’s KAYAYAYAYAYDAYS lie isn’t it?
Form Voltron!:http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gend/2364225
Lore we learned from Work Place Hazards:
Lightning reps are lovely.
Lore we learned from Work Place Hazards:
Lightning reps are lovely.
2OTuj7X.png XShcv.gif Free Familiar Delivery Service
[Shop] Windswept Bazaar
A [hatchery] with no intention of selling
Clan's Lineage
@catgame21234
what i dont understand is....
most of the lorebooks have something unusual happening to the flight

Ice: The blizzards (and maybe the returning of Gaolers?)
Arcane: Crystalspine Reaches sudden growth
Fire: A sudden flow of new magma/ A new isle
Wind: The dissaparence of the Twisting Crescendo
Shadow The portal appearing
Earth: Dragons dissapearing and new discoveries

But in this new lorebook...nothing happens. Is just the plans of the fae to construct a new reactor, similar to the snapper who wanted to fire houndreds blacksmith after finding about the magma. But other than that....??? Why is nothing happening there?. Is the reactor messing with the principal lightning ley-line and therebefore messing up the other flights? (Like a chain reaction sort of thing) because again: We dont know the chrological order of this events, this could be the first one before anything else happened...

Im really confused

@catgame21234
what i dont understand is....
most of the lorebooks have something unusual happening to the flight

Ice: The blizzards (and maybe the returning of Gaolers?)
Arcane: Crystalspine Reaches sudden growth
Fire: A sudden flow of new magma/ A new isle
Wind: The dissaparence of the Twisting Crescendo
Shadow The portal appearing
Earth: Dragons dissapearing and new discoveries

But in this new lorebook...nothing happens. Is just the plans of the fae to construct a new reactor, similar to the snapper who wanted to fire houndreds blacksmith after finding about the magma. But other than that....??? Why is nothing happening there?. Is the reactor messing with the principal lightning ley-line and therebefore messing up the other flights? (Like a chain reaction sort of thing) because again: We dont know the chrological order of this events, this could be the first one before anything else happened...

Im really confused

MCXC90a.png
she/her- Fr +5 - Games / Events entusiast
Familiars in Flames & Lava cookies

oAk80j4.png
I am not a creature that was born.
I am a fire that was set
P8RQZqQ.gif
@Hinumi
Evil fae and her buddies detected magic serge and they want to capitalize these new resource like gold miner finding gold.
and they would shove anyone off that plot of land who was living there, even the magi herself.
@Hinumi
Evil fae and her buddies detected magic serge and they want to capitalize these new resource like gold miner finding gold.
and they would shove anyone off that plot of land who was living there, even the magi herself.
@catgame21234

yeah but thats nothing "strange" happening, is the decision of a dragon much similar to the snapper in the Fire Lore Book who was ready to fire lots of dragons if that meant more money for him and his collegues... is not l like the twisting crescendo dissapearence or the the Crystalspine Reaches sudden growth that no-dragon could have done.

At most, the "strange"thing is that Chasem didnt recognize anyone but...they are a large flight with millions of workers, i wouldnt be surprised that not everyone knows everyone
@catgame21234

yeah but thats nothing "strange" happening, is the decision of a dragon much similar to the snapper in the Fire Lore Book who was ready to fire lots of dragons if that meant more money for him and his collegues... is not l like the twisting crescendo dissapearence or the the Crystalspine Reaches sudden growth that no-dragon could have done.

At most, the "strange"thing is that Chasem didnt recognize anyone but...they are a large flight with millions of workers, i wouldnt be surprised that not everyone knows everyone
MCXC90a.png
she/her- Fr +5 - Games / Events entusiast
Familiars in Flames & Lava cookies

oAk80j4.png
I am not a creature that was born.
I am a fire that was set
P8RQZqQ.gif
@catgame21234
You pinged but it didn't lead anywhere? Also did you see the answering post?
@catgame21234
You pinged but it didn't lead anywhere? Also did you see the answering post?
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
@IronPen
i messed up 83
and what anwsering post?
@IronPen
i messed up 83
and what anwsering post?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7