Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | can the gods be exalted?
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 125 126
[quote name="Kiragami" date="2018-03-10 18:46:23" ] i mean..... [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/8ysEzkn.png[/img][/center] .....it already happened once [/quote] wait... wHAT?
Kiragami wrote on 2018-03-10 18:46:23:
i mean.....

8ysEzkn.png

.....it already happened once
wait... wHAT?
vista_spiral2.pngArt_Shop_Banner_1_-_smol.pngr9b97HEe_o.png
Finally we can throw Lightweaver into the sun
Finally we can throw Lightweaver into the sun
tumblr_inline_pafumapXAW1r16a5d_540.png tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o8_100.png
[quote name="Goobergirlie" date="2018-03-10 18:56:25" ] [quote name="@Kiragami" date="2018-03-10 18:46:23" ] i mean..... [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/8ysEzkn.png[/img][/center] .....it already happened once [/quote] Wait what I need the story behind this [/quote] Shadowbinder tried pranking Icewarden, who traps ultra-powerful beings in the Fortress of Ends. In short, she got a time-out and never tried that again....against him.
Goobergirlie wrote on 2018-03-10 18:56:25:
@Kiragami wrote on 2018-03-10 18:46:23:
i mean.....

8ysEzkn.png

.....it already happened once

Wait what

I need the story behind this

Shadowbinder tried pranking Icewarden, who traps ultra-powerful beings in the Fortress of Ends. In short, she got a time-out and never tried that again....against him.
Stormcatcher is tired of the Arcanist, so he exalts the Arcanist. Problem solved.
Stormcatcher is tired of the Arcanist, so he exalts the Arcanist. Problem solved.
x0dMTPw.png
sure, it happens all the time when one of them loses a bet to another. they also customarily give them a swirlie and make them clean the latrines
sure, it happens all the time when one of them loses a bet to another. they also customarily give them a swirlie and make them clean the latrines
pleeeaaase.
do it for science!
Just exalt one of the deities and then unexalt them, just so we can see what'll happen!
pleeeaaase.
do it for science!
Just exalt one of the deities and then unexalt them, just so we can see what'll happen!
[quote name="Xhaztol" date="2018-03-10 12:36:20" ] ONLY ONE WAY TO FIND OUT [/quote] Winkwink
Xhaztol wrote on 2018-03-10 12:36:20:
ONLY ONE WAY TO FIND OUT

Winkwink
Tn4aWhc.png
Personally, I want to see what a Deity baby looks like. After all, the deities are the Deity breed. So they can be breeded and I really want to see possible outcomes
Personally, I want to see what a Deity baby looks like. After all, the deities are the Deity breed. So they can be breeded and I really want to see possible outcomes
dracovish_1.png HE/THEY
+3 FRT
What if exalting it took it out of existence to serve a more powerful deity, making it no longer have need for it's large exalted army? Just imagine all those dragons coming back from being exalted. They might go back to whoever exalted them if they had room, or placed in randomly selected lairs of the for mentioned flight.
What if exalting it took it out of existence to serve a more powerful deity, making it no longer have need for it's large exalted army? Just imagine all those dragons coming back from being exalted. They might go back to whoever exalted them if they had room, or placed in randomly selected lairs of the for mentioned flight.
NPPeD7D.pngnhHR5tl.png95VXz8X.png
what if they exalted Boston and Hope
what if they exalted Boston and Hope
BLACK LIVES MATTER

thisaddefinitelydoesntminebitcoin.gif
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 125 126