Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Something... Has come!
1 2 ... 437 438 439 440 441 ... 445 446
While I like the idea of FR being open for registration, I don't want the fanbase and community to be ruined by the... unhealthy... ones - the reason why I'm even posting here is because you're pretty cool people, and I'd hate to see the forums become disastrous.

I'm hyped for the new familiar - hopefully it's gonna be super low priced like the Marva items for the first few days, and I'm gonna buy as many as I can! ;)
While I like the idea of FR being open for registration, I don't want the fanbase and community to be ruined by the... unhealthy... ones - the reason why I'm even posting here is because you're pretty cool people, and I'd hate to see the forums become disastrous.

I'm hyped for the new familiar - hopefully it's gonna be super low priced like the Marva items for the first few days, and I'm gonna buy as many as I can! ;)
18345.png
771.png
icon dragon
deviantart
tumblr
reddit
•pixilator804
» ...located on first page
« Art & Writing
« Art & Writing
« Writing
« Placeholder.
1967.png
People keep thinking that the retired familiar will be worth billions later on, but not every retired item is worth anything even years after being released. See: 3rd Anniversary Vista.
People keep thinking that the retired familiar will be worth billions later on, but not every retired item is worth anything even years after being released. See: 3rd Anniversary Vista.
[quote name="AboveClouds" date="2018-03-02 21:57:50" ] People keep thinking that the retired familiar will be worth billions later on, but not every retired item is worth anything even years after being released. See: 3rd Anniversary Vista. [/quote] Do remember one time items like vistas aren’t worth much. In general vistas aren’t sought after by collectors or really worth much at all unless it’s a gem marketplace thing. And do remember sprites aren’t extremely expensive like an imp scroll but people will still pay large amounts for stuff if it’s retired for years and is unavailable and not many sellers. I for one only have 4 or 5 vistas because I do t care about them and they are cheap. And I have no use for them other than the forums and the do t have anything like the beastiary. See collectors want them to put in their hoard or on a dragon as a status thing and possibly a self goal thing but after open registration I’ll assume with more players the dragon market will be trash while apparel and families with go up in value and eventually more collectors will come about and wait this is retired but I want one and will spend a lot for it. Such as if someone offered a bone fiend I would pay them in usd same day service for it at whatever price under 500 because I find it adorable. And I know eventually someone will have a drive to complete their bestiary that bad.
AboveClouds wrote on 2018-03-02 21:57:50:
Do remember one time items like vistas aren’t worth much. In general vistas aren’t sought after by collectors or really worth much at all unless it’s a gem marketplace thing. And do remember sprites aren’t extremely expensive like an imp scroll but people will still pay large amounts for stuff if it’s retired for years and is unavailable and not many sellers.

I for one only have 4 or 5 vistas because I do t care about them and they are cheap. And I have no use for them other than the forums and the do t have anything like the beastiary. See collectors want them to put in their hoard or on a dragon as a status thing and possibly a self goal thing but after open registration I’ll assume with more players the dragon market will be trash while apparel and families with go up in value and eventually more collectors will come about and wait this is retired but I want one and will spend a lot for it. Such as if someone offered a bone fiend I would pay them in usd same day service for it at whatever price under 500 because I find it adorable. And I know eventually someone will have a drive to complete their bestiary that bad.
4xTBSTZ.png
I somehow managed to completely miss all this stuff XD Oh well.

But yeah, cool. Gonna have to buy a few of the familiar before the price gets too high to save for the future to either sell or give to a friend down the road.

Here're to hoping the site's friendly community doesn't get trashed by the open-reg. Would be a shame to see such a rare, good thing like that go. FR is the only site that I actively use the forums on.
I somehow managed to completely miss all this stuff XD Oh well.

But yeah, cool. Gonna have to buy a few of the familiar before the price gets too high to save for the future to either sell or give to a friend down the road.

Here're to hoping the site's friendly community doesn't get trashed by the open-reg. Would be a shame to see such a rare, good thing like that go. FR is the only site that I actively use the forums on.
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!
[quote name="xmoonlightx1" date="2018-03-02 13:12:15" ] Wait... all that just for open registration Why hype it up when it is useless for players who are already on the site [/quote] pretty much my feelings. my 1st reaction was: cool it's literally nothing! just like i expected!! perhaps though we can look forward to more event-like things in the future -- bonuses, perks, discounts -- whatever. i'll enjoy the exp+ the most out of this fo suure..
xmoonlightx1 wrote on 2018-03-02 13:12:15:
Wait... all that just for open registration
Why hype it up when it is useless for players who are already on the site

pretty much my feelings. my 1st reaction was: cool it's literally nothing! just like i expected!!

perhaps though we can look forward to more event-like things in the future -- bonuses, perks, discounts -- whatever. i'll enjoy the exp+ the most out of this fo suure..
yzUX307.png
[quote name="Roseanne" date="2018-03-02 20:53:32" ] While I like the idea of FR being open for registration, I don't want the fanbase and community to be ruined by the... unhealthy... ones - the reason why I'm even posting here is because you're pretty cool people, and I'd hate to see the forums become disastrous. I'm hyped for the new familiar - hopefully it's gonna be super low priced like the Marva items for the first few days, and I'm gonna buy as many as I can! ;) [/quote] oh so like the "stormcatcher is mineeeee", r34, and the little children?
Roseanne wrote on 2018-03-02 20:53:32:

oh so like the "stormcatcher is mineeeee", r34, and the little children?
Guys, it's going to be fine ^^ this is a major update that's going to free up the admins to work on the new stuff they've wanted to, and I'll bet the coli release on the 12th is going to be worked into it! I can imagine there'll be new venues and they've already been revamping a few of them. The lore is pretty huge, too ^^ we can't know exactly what's going on until it's been unlocked
Guys, it's going to be fine ^^ this is a major update that's going to free up the admins to work on the new stuff they've wanted to, and I'll bet the coli release on the 12th is going to be worked into it! I can imagine there'll be new venues and they've already been revamping a few of them. The lore is pretty huge, too ^^ we can't know exactly what's going on until it's been unlocked
sYUjWuT.png3oK9yVt.png37yDNJ7.pngY9UJi8K.png
Some people literally dont care about the sites lore, for some it isnt a huge thing. Seriously, why do we need to keep coming in and telling people they need to be excited for something when its more or less a let down for them personally.

People are allowed to voice their concerns, people are allowed to be disappointed.
Some people literally dont care about the sites lore, for some it isnt a huge thing. Seriously, why do we need to keep coming in and telling people they need to be excited for something when its more or less a let down for them personally.

People are allowed to voice their concerns, people are allowed to be disappointed.
OddOz
"My peace has always depended on the ashes in my wake"
-Hozier Arsonist's Lullaby
cRiDBwF.png
Honestly it could just be how communities work in general? Something new is on the horizon, everyone gets hyped and starts to speculate which leads to bigger hype. And when the new thing is revealed everyone gets upset because that wasn't the thing they were hoping for.
Honestly it could just be how communities work in general? Something new is on the horizon, everyone gets hyped and starts to speculate which leads to bigger hype. And when the new thing is revealed everyone gets upset because that wasn't the thing they were hoping for.
Neon.png You start with an impossible goal: defeating the unbeatable enemy. And then you do whatever you gotta do to achieve it! Because even you can't know how much potential you have until you push yourself past your limits. THAT'S how you make yourself not just stronger... but stronger than you ever imagined you could be!

Qpv2mvo.pngYE53boy.pngSZfmfRv.png
fujRTIl.png
[quote name="Melova" date="2018-03-03 00:47:22" ] Honestly it could just be how communities work in general? Something new is on the horizon, everyone gets hyped and starts to speculate which leads to bigger hype. And when the new thing is revealed everyone gets upset because that wasn't the thing they were hoping for. [/quote] It makes sense that it is, speculation is always going to be met with disappointment if it goes all over the place like it did. I'm just a little sad this thread ends in a pitfall when it was a really pleasant experience beforehand
Melova wrote on 2018-03-03 00:47:22:
It makes sense that it is, speculation is always going to be met with disappointment if it goes all over the place like it did. I'm just a little sad this thread ends in a pitfall when it was a really pleasant experience beforehand
sYUjWuT.png3oK9yVt.png37yDNJ7.pngY9UJi8K.png
1 2 ... 437 438 439 440 441 ... 445 446