Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Something... Has come!
1 2 ... 435 436 437 438 439 ... 445 446
My heart says reskinned noggle, my brain says familiar image placeholder.
My heart says reskinned noggle, my brain says familiar image placeholder.
Salt
sort of a let down, but at least new familiar.

I knew the admins were gonna make us feel bad after so much hype! XD

*the forum post shrivels up out of boredom*
this is super cool omgggggg i CANT WAIT FOR NOGGLE
this is super cool omgggggg i CANT WAIT FOR NOGGLE
37706498.png
plague_small.png
[quote name="Zipp" date="2018-03-02 16:14:56" ] sort of a let down, but at least new familiar. I knew the admins were gonna make us feel bad after so much hype! XD [/quote] This omg. There was so much hype I think we would've ended up being disappointed with anything! [size=2]except a new dragon breed. [size=1]or adventure mode [size=1]or an emperor event
Zipp wrote on 2018-03-02 16:14:56:

This omg. There was so much hype I think we would've ended up being disappointed with anything!

except a new dragon breed.
or adventure mode
or an emperor event
Salt
Wouldn’t be surprised about an event that only last a week. Or maybe it to replace Welcome week? All sounds abit crazy but the gods? Are they going to be active once again? This sounds abit small for the power of the gods. Maybe the anniversary got something to do with it.
Wouldn’t be surprised about an event that only last a week. Or maybe it to replace Welcome week? All sounds abit crazy but the gods? Are they going to be active once again? This sounds abit small for the power of the gods. Maybe the anniversary got something to do with it.
35326_s.gif
I don't think this bounty of the elements will be the end of the event. Sounds more like a beginning and there will be more events in the future. I think this is a great way to announce open registration and tie into official lore! I'm still disappointed, mostly because I don't support open reg, but I'm happy for the new lore!
I don't think this bounty of the elements will be the end of the event. Sounds more like a beginning and there will be more events in the future. I think this is a great way to announce open registration and tie into official lore! I'm still disappointed, mostly because I don't support open reg, but I'm happy for the new lore!
Nobody wants to tell you why discipline is so important. Discipline is the strongest form of self-love. It is ignoring current pleasures for bigger rewards to come. It's loving yourself enough to give yourself everything you've ever wanted.
I'm excited, but at the same time, I'm confused. It's just...
I...
Umm........

I'M NOT READY FOR VERY HUGE CHANGE!!!!
I'm excited, but at the same time, I'm confused. It's just...
I...
Umm........

I'M NOT READY FOR VERY HUGE CHANGE!!!!
7jRUFbW.png
When a man lies he murders some part of the world
These are the pale deaths which men miscall their lives
All this I cannot bear to witness any longer
Cannot the kingdom of salvation take me home
7kHxxxY.png
change or bUST
change or bUST
nqvWszd.pngLycaon1765p.gifsVQ6W82.pngCoEXf1M.png
[quote name="Pigments" date="2018-02-27 13:29:31" ] [quote name="0MidnightSol" date="2018-02-27 13:20:28" ] [quote name="Pigments" date="2018-02-27 13:15:24" ] open registration..? [/quote] Gods please no.. [/quote] I'm not that enthusiastic but it's something the staff are confirmed working towards and would explain why all the elemental deities seem hyped for their power to increase. A maelstrom indeed? [/quote] l a u g h s its time to depart the train
Pigments wrote on 2018-02-27 13:29:31:
0MidnightSol wrote on 2018-02-27 13:20:28:
Pigments wrote on 2018-02-27 13:15:24:
open registration..?
Gods please no..
I'm not that enthusiastic but it's something the staff are confirmed working towards and would explain why all the elemental deities seem hyped for their power to increase. A maelstrom indeed?
l a u g h s its time to depart the train
Not a huge fan of open registration but otherwise I'm super excited about new lore!!! Maybe it'll kick my butt into gear about writing my own lore -
Not a huge fan of open registration but otherwise I'm super excited about new lore!!! Maybe it'll kick my butt into gear about writing my own lore -
Lux-SpectreV2_FLIPPED.gif
icon_bestiary.png
810/995
Wishlist

ACOZFAh.png06xk8gV.png
light_2.png lightshade.png
slowly becoming a gen1 hoarder
my username is Leeviathans with an s!!
1 2 ... 435 436 437 438 439 ... 445 446