Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Something... Has come!
1 2 ... 439 440 441 442 443 ... 445 446
I read that as Hyperbringer....
I read that as Hyperbringer....
Neon.png You start with an impossible goal: defeating the unbeatable enemy. And then you do whatever you gotta do to achieve it! Because even you can't know how much potential you have until you push yourself past your limits. THAT'S how you make yourself not just stronger... but stronger than you ever imagined you could be!

Qpv2mvo.pngYE53boy.pngSZfmfRv.png
fujRTIl.png
Hyperbringer's pretty accurate, tho
Hyperbringer's pretty accurate, tho
sYUjWuT.png3oK9yVt.png37yDNJ7.pngY9UJi8K.png
Hahaha it's amazingly fun to read all the disappointment x'D I'm actually happy, or at least just can look towards future instead of stay in the disappointment.

I'm interested in the new coli release and the coli event, time to TRAIN ALL THOSE LVL 25s TO EXALT THEM!! *prepares more coffee to resist the hype*

And I hope the lore additions will be nice ones, like proper encyclopedia pages. At first I thought there were 11 (1 for each flight) but then noticed they're just 10... hum. What will come out of them? One, each day till the open reg *shrugs*

And now I'll be able to drown my friends in FR stuff all day every day, hopping for the random moment when another one fells into dragon hell, without fearing that they will lost interest before next reg window :x

Btw, with more players joining constantly, the Dom board will be more constant over the time (mid and big sized flights always had ups and downs in dom cuz reg windows), and the Beastclans will increase their strength over time. Maybe we will end with powerful beastclans that might be a real challenge to defeat! NICE!

But I don't expect the change in the influx of players to be as massive as you seem to fear, it will be gradual. But maybe in the future there will be needed that newbies have a two-weeks long waiting before being able to start posting, so they can read and learn from the forums before using them to post things. That way I think we could avoid the constant "Fae Necks" threads that will appear as the site population grows x'D
Hahaha it's amazingly fun to read all the disappointment x'D I'm actually happy, or at least just can look towards future instead of stay in the disappointment.

I'm interested in the new coli release and the coli event, time to TRAIN ALL THOSE LVL 25s TO EXALT THEM!! *prepares more coffee to resist the hype*

And I hope the lore additions will be nice ones, like proper encyclopedia pages. At first I thought there were 11 (1 for each flight) but then noticed they're just 10... hum. What will come out of them? One, each day till the open reg *shrugs*

And now I'll be able to drown my friends in FR stuff all day every day, hopping for the random moment when another one fells into dragon hell, without fearing that they will lost interest before next reg window :x

Btw, with more players joining constantly, the Dom board will be more constant over the time (mid and big sized flights always had ups and downs in dom cuz reg windows), and the Beastclans will increase their strength over time. Maybe we will end with powerful beastclans that might be a real challenge to defeat! NICE!

But I don't expect the change in the influx of players to be as massive as you seem to fear, it will be gradual. But maybe in the future there will be needed that newbies have a two-weeks long waiting before being able to start posting, so they can read and learn from the forums before using them to post things. That way I think we could avoid the constant "Fae Necks" threads that will appear as the site population grows x'D
lU1KFhR.gif
Kydo
He/Him
FR+4
256-large.png
Do what comes natural~

cauldrontext.png

..open reg is a bit concerning but it's definitely a huge step forwards for the site!
..open reg is a bit concerning but it's definitely a huge step forwards for the site!
[quote name="seutre" date="2018-03-03 09:18:39" ] ..open reg is a bit concerning but it's definitely a huge step forwards for the site! [/quote] Agreed :) Edit: OMG IM 19 POSTS AWAY FROM SHINY STAR WOOP
seutre wrote on 2018-03-03 09:18:39:

Agreed :)

Edit: OMG IM 19 POSTS AWAY FROM SHINY STAR WOOP
shinx.gifblitzle.gifeelektross.gif
I'm not at all disappointed
this is a big step for the site, and I prefer this way more than just a lore event that'll mean nothing in the long run
because it means I get to experience the site's step up to a better future, even if it does mean more members that y'all don't want to share with
but, that could mean a more profitable auction house
it'll all come with the negatives, as everything does
but, in my stance, it'll be more than worth it
I'm not at all disappointed
this is a big step for the site, and I prefer this way more than just a lore event that'll mean nothing in the long run
because it means I get to experience the site's step up to a better future, even if it does mean more members that y'all don't want to share with
but, that could mean a more profitable auction house
it'll all come with the negatives, as everything does
but, in my stance, it'll be more than worth it
fruityfresh%20by%20underscum.png
I cant wait for the lore books >_>
I cant wait for the lore books >_>
shinx.gifblitzle.gifeelektross.gif
oof open reg sounds scary yet exciting but i hope this takes a similar path chicken smoothie took. big community, not a lot of admins and very little drama (at least,,, thats what ive seen?) plus the community seems to be upbeat and happy when im on but shrug.
oof open reg sounds scary yet exciting but i hope this takes a similar path chicken smoothie took. big community, not a lot of admins and very little drama (at least,,, thats what ive seen?) plus the community seems to be upbeat and happy when im on but shrug.
z0d96Tv.png peri, he/him
adult
fr time
quitting/gone
dangit, nothing fancy happens to arcane during all of this ;-; we just watch like "welp, here's the end of times i guess"

....guess no newbies will join us...
dangit, nothing fancy happens to arcane during all of this ;-; we just watch like "welp, here's the end of times i guess"

TBD
[quote name="DemonKid" date="2018-03-03 09:38:29" ] dangit, nothing fancy happens to arcane during all of this ;-; we just watch like "welp, here's the end of times i guess" ....guess no newbies will join us... [/quote] A lot of people like Arcane, I wouldn't worry ^^
DemonKid wrote on 2018-03-03 09:38:29:

A lot of people like Arcane, I wouldn't worry ^^
sYUjWuT.png3oK9yVt.png37yDNJ7.pngY9UJi8K.png
1 2 ... 439 440 441 442 443 ... 445 446