Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Favorite and least Favorite breed...
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12 13
Favorite: Ridgebacks
They're so extremely weird looking for dragons. I actually like the long nose spike and prefer the males, especially with that long neck and freakish grin.

Least Favorite: Tundra
Not my cup of tea. Too cuddly looking and not really in a good way. I like gaolers, though.
Favorite: Ridgebacks
They're so extremely weird looking for dragons. I actually like the long nose spike and prefer the males, especially with that long neck and freakish grin.

Least Favorite: Tundra
Not my cup of tea. Too cuddly looking and not really in a good way. I like gaolers, though.
TjUuheN.png
my favorites are definitely mirrors and imperials!
i like imperials because of their classic eastern dragon appearance, and the lore behind them is neat. i like mirrors because of their eyes, and their "savage" kind of aggressive appearance.

least favorite might have to be female coatls specifically....their pose is just so boring compared to the males, and i havent had one in my lair in years :S also male snappers.....i try not to be mean to snappers because i know theyre a very unloved breed but the male pose is just odd looking to me and i dont know how to make one work. females look a lot cuter
my favorites are definitely mirrors and imperials!
i like imperials because of their classic eastern dragon appearance, and the lore behind them is neat. i like mirrors because of their eyes, and their "savage" kind of aggressive appearance.

least favorite might have to be female coatls specifically....their pose is just so boring compared to the males, and i havent had one in my lair in years :S also male snappers.....i try not to be mean to snappers because i know theyre a very unloved breed but the male pose is just odd looking to me and i dont know how to make one work. females look a lot cuter
6pajdrS.pngtumblr_inline_o7rl5eD4X61u1nn5o_540.png6pajdrS.png
Ridgeback is fave because spikes. I like male pose more than female pose but both are nice.

least fav is fae. Males more than females. They're tiny so genes and apparel don't really show up well and that makes them less appealing for me
Ridgeback is fave because spikes. I like male pose more than female pose but both are nice.

least fav is fae. Males more than females. They're tiny so genes and apparel don't really show up well and that makes them less appealing for me
Silver Pocketwatch Copper Pocketwatch
my favorite breeds are mirrors and nocturnes~! nocturnes because... their kids are so flipping cute, just look at my profile,, I love mirrors because their so cute and weird and I love them and their kids make adorable permababiessss-- I specifically love male mirrors

least favorite breed is just male ridgebacks. I neutrally like every breed except for m ridgies, I think it's because of their long snoots and their somewhat creepy grin.
my favorite breeds are mirrors and nocturnes~! nocturnes because... their kids are so flipping cute, just look at my profile,, I love mirrors because their so cute and weird and I love them and their kids make adorable permababiessss-- I specifically love male mirrors

least favorite breed is just male ridgebacks. I neutrally like every breed except for m ridgies, I think it's because of their long snoots and their somewhat creepy grin.
he him / usually only log on to do dailys
Fave: Gaolers.
Least fave: Ridgebacks. Don’t mind the snoots, but they have a weird backwards toe
Fave: Gaolers.
Least fave: Ridgebacks. Don’t mind the snoots, but they have a weird backwards toe
66.png
favorite: i love male wildclaws, male coatls, and [kinda] male spirals. they look really.. elegant, i suppose, and they're so fun to dress and i love their poses ^^ also baby imps, nocs, n coatls are adorable and nothing will change my mind

least favorite: i have a pretty big dislike for the rest of them just because they feel too chunky, too hard to dress, not a good design, etc..
favorite: i love male wildclaws, male coatls, and [kinda] male spirals. they look really.. elegant, i suppose, and they're so fun to dress and i love their poses ^^ also baby imps, nocs, n coatls are adorable and nothing will change my mind

least favorite: i have a pretty big dislike for the rest of them just because they feel too chunky, too hard to dress, not a good design, etc..
__ xiq! #359104
[ she/they ⋅ FR +3 ⋅ wishlist ]
Favourite: Spirals, because they're fun and easy to draw, I love looping shapes.

Least Favourite: I don't DISLIKE any breed, but Ridgebacks are like, really scary which is a plus or a minus depending who you ask.
Favourite: Spirals, because they're fun and easy to draw, I love looping shapes.

Least Favourite: I don't DISLIKE any breed, but Ridgebacks are like, really scary which is a plus or a minus depending who you ask.
nnnnn Uncommon-Cute.png nnarmin || he/him
hchlv.gif
nntumblr_n89imatJWz1tfzajgo2_r1_250.png
my favorite breed are either skydancers or spirals! there's just something about skydancers that look so elegant & pretty, and i just adore how dynamic spiral poses are and how most genes look on them!

my least favorite is mirrors. i just find them really hard to work with bc i don't like how most genes look on them; smth about most combos w/ them just look.. off to me, esp on the males
my favorite breed are either skydancers or spirals! there's just something about skydancers that look so elegant & pretty, and i just adore how dynamic spiral poses are and how most genes look on them!

my least favorite is mirrors. i just find them really hard to work with bc i don't like how most genes look on them; smth about most combos w/ them just look.. off to me, esp on the males
7979e7990c935401ea870817577cea0a6aea04da.png
experience the feeling of being "bited." // bio // hatchery
I love skydancers. i have way too many crystal/facet ones. I have an obsession.
Least favourite is wildclaws. They're so expensive yet so... I dunno. I just don't like them.
I love skydancers. i have way too many crystal/facet ones. I have an obsession.
Least favourite is wildclaws. They're so expensive yet so... I dunno. I just don't like them.
Untitled241.png
Skydancers would be my favorite by far, though I love Guardians too! I just really like the design of both of them - they both look composed and austere (Skydancers are the favorite because I like their feathery lil wingies).

Least favorite would have to be Mirrors, and I really don't even dislike them. They just happen to be at the bottom of my list. I don't think they're ugly or anything, just never got attached to them.
Skydancers would be my favorite by far, though I love Guardians too! I just really like the design of both of them - they both look composed and austere (Skydancers are the favorite because I like their feathery lil wingies).

Least favorite would have to be Mirrors, and I really don't even dislike them. They just happen to be at the bottom of my list. I don't think they're ugly or anything, just never got attached to them.
Bu33PqP.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12 13