Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Favorite and least Favorite breed...
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Ahh hard question....

I'd PROBABLY say my favorite are Skydancers.... I love both poses and they're really elegant and they look good with a lot of apparel <3

My least favorite would probably be Snappers, male in particular. I mean, i'm just not a super huge fan of their bulky lines and expressions....
Ahh hard question....

I'd PROBABLY say my favorite are Skydancers.... I love both poses and they're really elegant and they look good with a lot of apparel <3

My least favorite would probably be Snappers, male in particular. I mean, i'm just not a super huge fan of their bulky lines and expressions....
iW3lC5l.pngY5ILoot.pngtg462CC.pngQFchClK.pnglightflower.png
I’m in love with Skydancers. There’s a lot of things I like about their design, pretty, feathery, sleek, and heck of a lot of fun to draw and outfit! They have an interesting anatomy that you can do a lot with. And out of all the dragon designs, theirs matches mine the most :>

Snappers are bleh. I tried to give them a chance, but realistically, it would be extremely difficult for them to do some things that many other dragons do. Because of that it’s difficult for me to find a good position for one in my lore. Fingers and opposable thumbs can make a difference. They just got really big toenails.
I’m in love with Skydancers. There’s a lot of things I like about their design, pretty, feathery, sleek, and heck of a lot of fun to draw and outfit! They have an interesting anatomy that you can do a lot with. And out of all the dragon designs, theirs matches mine the most :>

Snappers are bleh. I tried to give them a chance, but realistically, it would be extremely difficult for them to do some things that many other dragons do. Because of that it’s difficult for me to find a good position for one in my lore. Fingers and opposable thumbs can make a difference. They just got really big toenails.
rIjWU7i.png • rain
• irl creacher
• fr +3
• pls drink water
mm leaf.png oC8BwLW.pngscruffy.png
My favorite are Faes :D they are cute little tiny dragons... well not that small in terms of comparison to humans but yeah pfft...to be honest, their neck is still a problem to me, but they still look very cute. I also like how they use frills instead of using hand signs XD (even I won't understand them if I met one XD)

Least Favorite is Ridgebacks ;w; well not that I dislike to the point like "No! not in my lair!" but well..it just, I can't take the male's nose...if only it looks like the female...
Oh but why I don't have many females either? well I think...it's because of their spiky looks. They don't tend to attract me as much XD But at least I got one male and one female XD
My favorite are Faes :D they are cute little tiny dragons... well not that small in terms of comparison to humans but yeah pfft...to be honest, their neck is still a problem to me, but they still look very cute. I also like how they use frills instead of using hand signs XD (even I won't understand them if I met one XD)

Least Favorite is Ridgebacks ;w; well not that I dislike to the point like "No! not in my lair!" but well..it just, I can't take the male's nose...if only it looks like the female...
Oh but why I don't have many females either? well I think...it's because of their spiky looks. They don't tend to attract me as much XD But at least I got one male and one female XD
sqXOa1X.gif Frionivalis | FR +14 or +15 (UTC +7) | A lore lair

Meepball Adopts Tailor Fae Subspecies
Sparkle Dreams Hatchery
My Experimental Writing, Feedbacks needed!
_____Fresh_Tailor_Fae_Signature_size.png
My Favorite
1.Coatl, Coatl hatchlings is the perfect angel, I fell in love with them from the first time I saw them in AH.
2.Fae,eyes and wings are so lovely, the posture of men and women are so lovely.
3.Spiral,I absolutely like their big eyes, the hovering posture is very cute, and the horn on their heads are super cute. They always give me the illusion that they are smiling.
4.Skydancer,Female skydancers are so elegant and beautiful, I don't like the male's posture very much, however, they are still very handsome.
5.Imperial,The overall coordination is very good, both male and female are very beautiful.Because I am Chinese, it is more consistent with my impression of the dragon.
6.Gaoler,Such a beautiful variety! The only drawback is not being able to dress.
That's all well and good.I don't have any annoying varieties. Even if I didn't mention them, I've seen some beautiful dragons^^
My Favorite
1.Coatl, Coatl hatchlings is the perfect angel, I fell in love with them from the first time I saw them in AH.
2.Fae,eyes and wings are so lovely, the posture of men and women are so lovely.
3.Spiral,I absolutely like their big eyes, the hovering posture is very cute, and the horn on their heads are super cute. They always give me the illusion that they are smiling.
4.Skydancer,Female skydancers are so elegant and beautiful, I don't like the male's posture very much, however, they are still very handsome.
5.Imperial,The overall coordination is very good, both male and female are very beautiful.Because I am Chinese, it is more consistent with my impression of the dragon.
6.Gaoler,Such a beautiful variety! The only drawback is not being able to dress.
That's all well and good.I don't have any annoying varieties. Even if I didn't mention them, I've seen some beautiful dragons^^
My favourites are snappers and bogsneaks.
I just vibe with the chunkier dragons, they have a lot of personality and I guess are the most similar to monitor lizards and tegus. Plus snappers give me that same feeling as dogs with big chonky heads, you know, where you just wanna smoosh 'em and give them a big hug. Snappers are soft chonkers with big, soulful eyes and clompy feets and bogsneaks are lazy swamp dwelling lumps with wicked grins on their very cool monitor-esque faces.
I love them so, so much.

My least favourites are imperials and skydancers.
They just aren't my aesthetic. I find imps heads quite ugly and the male pose shows the difference between their back legs and their front legs which make their posture look so uncomfortable? I want to give them all little step stools to help their backs out. I also don't like the way the antlers look, all thin a jaggedy instead of being big and spread out and majestic.
Skydancers.. you know, it's funny seeing people say snappers don't look like dragons to them because that's how I feel about skydancers. They look more like a horse/bird hybrid than anything else. Plus those wing fingers look like they'd get caught on everything.
My favourites are snappers and bogsneaks.
I just vibe with the chunkier dragons, they have a lot of personality and I guess are the most similar to monitor lizards and tegus. Plus snappers give me that same feeling as dogs with big chonky heads, you know, where you just wanna smoosh 'em and give them a big hug. Snappers are soft chonkers with big, soulful eyes and clompy feets and bogsneaks are lazy swamp dwelling lumps with wicked grins on their very cool monitor-esque faces.
I love them so, so much.

My least favourites are imperials and skydancers.
They just aren't my aesthetic. I find imps heads quite ugly and the male pose shows the difference between their back legs and their front legs which make their posture look so uncomfortable? I want to give them all little step stools to help their backs out. I also don't like the way the antlers look, all thin a jaggedy instead of being big and spread out and majestic.
Skydancers.. you know, it's funny seeing people say snappers don't look like dragons to them because that's how I feel about skydancers. They look more like a horse/bird hybrid than anything else. Plus those wing fingers look like they'd get caught on everything.
Plaguether-naumachy-fr-sig.png
My favourite dragons are bogsneaks. They're the perfect combo of sleek and chonky and I love their supercilious expressions more than I can say.

My least favourite are pearlcatchers. I hate their big flappy feet and their consciously cutesy female pose, and I hate the male pose with his dodgy wings and awkward leg positions. Do not want.
My favourite dragons are bogsneaks. They're the perfect combo of sleek and chonky and I love their supercilious expressions more than I can say.

My least favourite are pearlcatchers. I hate their big flappy feet and their consciously cutesy female pose, and I hate the male pose with his dodgy wings and awkward leg positions. Do not want.
Most fav are Gaolers, least fav are Bogsneaks.
Most fav are Gaolers, least fav are Bogsneaks.
fuoDMXr.pngbsky - twitter - tumblr - he\they
Top favourites:
Nocturnes, and, newly added to my heart, veilspuns...

Least favourite:
Tundras. Sorry for all the tundra lovers, I know they're fluffy, but the old art hits right into my uncanny valley. Pinkerton is top tier, though!
Top favourites:
Nocturnes, and, newly added to my heart, veilspuns...

Least favourite:
Tundras. Sorry for all the tundra lovers, I know they're fluffy, but the old art hits right into my uncanny valley. Pinkerton is top tier, though!
KP5dTY9.pngz75WTQA.pngmc5NkFI.png679.png8096.png34787.png
in general, I don't have a favorite breed, I like them all for different reasons.

I hate how apparel looks on Spirals, but they're hyperactive noodle bois.
Snappers are just really cute in my mind.
Faes are smol beans and good for lore.
Ridgebacks look strange, but I like them for that. I also like imagining them bonking into stuff with that n o s e
Tundras just look like cinnamon rolls
Pearlcatchers and Skydancers are just majestic
Coatls and Imperials...there's just something about them
I think you can see where this is going....
in general, I don't have a favorite breed, I like them all for different reasons.

I hate how apparel looks on Spirals, but they're hyperactive noodle bois.
Snappers are just really cute in my mind.
Faes are smol beans and good for lore.
Ridgebacks look strange, but I like them for that. I also like imagining them bonking into stuff with that n o s e
Tundras just look like cinnamon rolls
Pearlcatchers and Skydancers are just majestic
Coatls and Imperials...there's just something about them
I think you can see where this is going....
Favorites:

BANESCALES, I absolutely love them, the female pose is eh but the male one has got to be my absolute favorite in all of FR. Just so calm looking.

Spirals! Noodlesssss. I leik the looong bodeh. Little sneks.

Ridgebacks. Just gorgeous, they even look like kings and queens. I'm not sure why but I just think they look neat.

Least Favourites:

Male imperials, the female pose is alright but the male ones, just, look a bit weird.

Pearlcatchers. I don't know, it's probably the feet or the f u r.

Gaolers, I don't hate these that much but there is just something about the floof, just too much floof.
Favorites:

BANESCALES, I absolutely love them, the female pose is eh but the male one has got to be my absolute favorite in all of FR. Just so calm looking.

Spirals! Noodlesssss. I leik the looong bodeh. Little sneks.

Ridgebacks. Just gorgeous, they even look like kings and queens. I'm not sure why but I just think they look neat.

Least Favourites:

Male imperials, the female pose is alright but the male ones, just, look a bit weird.

Pearlcatchers. I don't know, it's probably the feet or the f u r.

Gaolers, I don't hate these that much but there is just something about the floof, just too much floof.
kXpNHpy.pngliXoQQI.pnglTl0CrC.pngWRPJKhj.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13