Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Dom Watch] Critical Mass
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Sylvandyr

Nature will be doing a profit push with events February 11-17.
@Sylvandyr

Nature will be doing a profit push with events February 11-17.
3ckfYea.png 5o4JeLs.png unyXMRE.png
@Valyrie Thank you, updated! :) Would Nature like a reserve post?
@Valyrie Thank you, updated! :) Would Nature like a reserve post?
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
@Sylvandyr

Yes, please! You can put me down as the rep for this one.
@Sylvandyr

Yes, please! You can put me down as the rep for this one.
3ckfYea.png 5o4JeLs.png unyXMRE.png
@Valyrie Gotcha, thank you :)
@Valyrie Gotcha, thank you :)
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
I'm waiting for Ice holiday so eagerly already. :D
I'm waiting for Ice holiday so eagerly already. :D
HlyrCMY.png
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time flies when you're having rum me boys,
Time flies when you're having rum,
When you're sailing under the black flag
And you're firing all your guns
- Pirates for Sale
JsGepaO.png

xCFDZf6.png
Wait... what is Earth doing? x_x
[quote name="Sivi" date=2018-01-12 16:16:25] Wait... what is Earth doing? x_x [/quote] [img]http://78.media.tumblr.com/78302c3ad0eb179b9b0006ae29d16359/tumblr_inline_p2039qPTuQ1r8u7cb_500.png[/img] Seriously, I know I exalted a lot of dragons over the week, so that I could buy a gem gene. And now, I just need to fill my coffers again, just in case D:
Sivi wrote on 2018-01-12:

tumblr_inline_p2039qPTuQ1r8u7cb_500.png

Seriously, I know I exalted a lot of dragons over the week, so that I could buy a gem gene. And now, I just need to fill my coffers again, just in case D:
*slowly raises hand* people keep undercutting my fodder so I exalt it instead of relisting...
*slowly raises hand* people keep undercutting my fodder so I exalt it instead of relisting...
-looks around- I needed more space in my lair...that I then filled again.
-looks around- I needed more space in my lair...that I then filled again.
You're all gems
[quote name="Valemora" date=2018-01-09 08:57:01] [quote name="Psychostorm" date=2018-01-09 08:13:08] How ridiculous is the ratio even when can take out well prepared push on fatigue x3 [/quote] Ratio is actually fair now, as we don't have any OOF threads! :D It starts acting weird only if OOF support is involved. [/quote]Yeh i know xD But more mean like the amount of dom interested people in every flight is probably kinda close to the same as it is now, lots of dom interested goes to Earth or Light. Know how Plague lost interest in Dom and got split to Light and Earth, for their flight size it pretty hurts, but its adds up with the ratio. Keep up strong work though ;D Would actually like to know how many people are heavy into dom in each flight oo [s]I still wish dom had some sub battles with 10vs10 or 50vs50 or so xD Know like the exalt events in flight but then out of flight making 5+way battles with other flights[/s]
Valemora wrote on 2018-01-09:
Psychostorm wrote on 2018-01-09:
How ridiculous is the ratio even when can take out well prepared push on fatigue x3
Ratio is actually fair now, as we don't have any OOF threads! :D It starts acting weird only if OOF support is involved.
Yeh i know xD But more mean like the amount of dom interested people in every flight is probably kinda close to the same as it is now, lots of dom interested goes to Earth or Light. Know how Plague lost interest in Dom and got split to Light and Earth, for their flight size it pretty hurts, but its adds up with the ratio. Keep up strong work though ;D

Would actually like to know how many people are heavy into dom in each flight oo
I still wish dom had some sub battles with 10vs10 or 50vs50 or so xD Know like the exalt events in flight but then out of flight making 5+way battles with other flights

6WUYXR5.png Etna (FR+9)
She/They
Likes to make sprites
Gen 1 lair
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9