Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Dom Watch] Critical Mass
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/82ceed8432547ca79a8701d6a02117c8/tumblr_my4dz7qck91scv02ko1_500.gif[/img] We can't find the way out from the Mire, send help! Or snacks. Hot cocoa if you have it. :'D
tumblr_my4dz7qck91scv02ko1_500.gif

We can't find the way out from the Mire, send help! Or snacks. Hot cocoa if you have it. :'D
HlyrCMY.png
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time flies when you're having rum me boys,
Time flies when you're having rum,
When you're sailing under the black flag
And you're firing all your guns
- Pirates for Sale
JsGepaO.png

xCFDZf6.png
Go Lightning, I'm rooting for you!

(Also, to my knowledge there is no organized force behind Earth's place on the board this week. This may be regular individual player exalt for profit activity, which many in Earth use as a main source of income).
Go Lightning, I'm rooting for you!

(Also, to my knowledge there is no organized force behind Earth's place on the board this week. This may be regular individual player exalt for profit activity, which many in Earth use as a main source of income).
YgOQ2oY.pngRfSBvPi.pngRtSbM78.pngiezVfl0.pngiWjBTCn.png

[quote name="Rhea" date=2018-01-08 16:09:38] Gosh dang Earth, this is not making me confident for the upcoming Nature vs Earth battle we'll be having ahaha. [/quote] Omg yess!! NvE is one of my dream matches! Will be excited with this time comes!!
Rhea wrote on 2018-01-08:
Gosh dang Earth, this is not making me confident for the upcoming Nature vs Earth battle we'll be having ahaha.

Omg yess!! NvE is one of my dream matches! Will be excited with this time comes!!
zEs98s1.png cSckuMi.png 9d3aa51023.pngtumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif
Go! arcane!
Go! arcane!
vCw0cRK.pngB5FQIol.png
I support both Lightning and Arcane :D!!

Earth getting double will be fun too.

Btw, is there any confirmed date of an EvN battle? That would be awesome, I want to see it!!
I support both Lightning and Arcane :D!!

Earth getting double will be fun too.

Btw, is there any confirmed date of an EvN battle? That would be awesome, I want to see it!!
lU1KFhR.gif
Kydo
He/Him
FR+4
256-large.png
Do what comes natural~

cauldrontext.png

How ridiculous is the ratio even when can take out well prepared push on fatigue x3
EvN? rip nature

Meanwhile Arcane climbing the board ;D

How ridiculous is the ratio even when can take out well prepared push on fatigue x3
EvN? rip nature

Meanwhile Arcane climbing the board ;D

6WUYXR5.png Etna (FR+9)
She/They
Likes to make sprites
Gen 1 lair
[quote name="Psychostorm" date=2018-01-09 08:13:08] How ridiculous is the ratio even when can take out well prepared push on fatigue x3 [/quote] Ratio is actually fair now, as we don't have any OOF threads! :D It starts acting weird only if OOF support is involved.
Psychostorm wrote on 2018-01-09:
Ratio is actually fair now, as we don't have any OOF threads! :D It starts acting weird only if OOF support is involved.
[img]https://imgur.com/1wNficr.png[/img]
1wNficr.png
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
There's a lot of dragons for under 6.5kt right now in the AH o-o
There's a lot of dragons for under 6.5kt right now in the AH o-o
uCR5SCW.png
Yup, fodder is nice and cheap right now. But this is only a profit push, not a conquest push - if we were conquesting the fodder floor would start to climb. Our push is a more relaxed pace (relaxed by Lightning standards).

I'm cheering on my flight as well as Arcane and Earth (two of my favorite flights) - let's make that money and keep the Beastclans out of the top three!
Yup, fodder is nice and cheap right now. But this is only a profit push, not a conquest push - if we were conquesting the fodder floor would start to climb. Our push is a more relaxed pace (relaxed by Lightning standards).

I'm cheering on my flight as well as Arcane and Earth (two of my favorite flights) - let's make that money and keep the Beastclans out of the top three!
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9