Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Dom Watch] Critical Mass
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Kamishii
Arcanart is open this week if you are looking for some art for dragons :)
@Kamishii
Arcanart is open this week if you are looking for some art for dragons :)
2lhDoir.png..... .....WMCEgD8.pnguBQemcM.png
@Sylvandyr
Thank you for offering. Yes, I would like to be removed from the pinglist.
@Sylvandyr
Thank you for offering. Yes, I would like to be removed from the pinglist.
- order
@MrFrenchFrybrows Gotcha! You have now been set as removed from the ping list :)
@MrFrenchFrybrows Gotcha! You have now been set as removed from the ping list :)
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
Oh man, looks like Lightning's pushing \o/ go Lightning! Gale is rooting for you ♥
Oh man, looks like Lightning's pushing \o/ go Lightning! Gale is rooting for you ♥
Gale
FR + 16/17 | Korea | She/Her
[img]https://imgur.com/udVoH8y.png[/img]
udVoH8y.png
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
*removes her hands from the "exalt" button and slowly backs away*
*removes her hands from the "exalt" button and slowly backs away*
Looks like Earth may be going for Double Dom. I kind of wonder if they aren't going for a Triple in fact. THey haven't announced anything, but then they don't have to.
Looks like Earth may be going for Double Dom. I kind of wonder if they aren't going for a Triple in fact. THey haven't announced anything, but then they don't have to.
tumblr_inline_nebbd6PAZE1qmu9vp.png
@Ygdrasill I don't know if they're going for double dom or not but even on weeks that Earth may not be officially pushing they're still a force to be reckoned with!

(I say this with respect; I'm in Lightning, Bossdad points at Poprock's kids and says to us WHY DON'T YOU WORK HARD LIKE THEY DO. Lol.)
@Ygdrasill I don't know if they're going for double dom or not but even on weeks that Earth may not be officially pushing they're still a force to be reckoned with!

(I say this with respect; I'm in Lightning, Bossdad points at Poprock's kids and says to us WHY DON'T YOU WORK HARD LIKE THEY DO. Lol.)
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
If they are beating flights, especially flights who actually push when they profit push, they are trying harder than just being casual. There's really no upside to them announcing their profit pushes since even a basic profit push from them would probably beat some of the other flights conquest pushes. Why tip your hand when it means you could achieve the goal without having a flight like Nature come in and make you really work to earn the triple and keeps down the salt of being called greedy and such? Looks like a good strategy to me.
If they are beating flights, especially flights who actually push when they profit push, they are trying harder than just being casual. There's really no upside to them announcing their profit pushes since even a basic profit push from them would probably beat some of the other flights conquest pushes. Why tip your hand when it means you could achieve the goal without having a flight like Nature come in and make you really work to earn the triple and keeps down the salt of being called greedy and such? Looks like a good strategy to me.
tumblr_inline_nebbd6PAZE1qmu9vp.png
I half wonder if Earth is just stuck lol
I half wonder if Earth is just stuck lol
uCR5SCW.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9