Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Dom Watch] Critical Mass
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
*knuckle crack*
TIME TO GET TO WORK BETTER THAN BOSSDAD'S CHILDREN
*knuckle crack*
TIME TO GET TO WORK BETTER THAN BOSSDAD'S CHILDREN
frsigbannersmskinny.png
I can't wait for when Light gets dom, though. I've got 4.2 mil burning a hole in my pocket that needs to be used to get me an Ancient Lair x3

I'm just scared I'll spend it before that happens. That is all.
I can't wait for when Light gets dom, though. I've got 4.2 mil burning a hole in my pocket that needs to be used to get me an Ancient Lair x3

I'm just scared I'll spend it before that happens. That is all.
[quote name="MrFrenchFrybrows" date=2018-01-06 22:18:52] I signed up for the dom pinglist a while back when I was a newbie. I just stopped caring about it after a while, and commenting on every single dom watch I'm notified about is my way of reminding myself to unsubscribe from the pinglist (primarily because it shows up in my post history on my profile). [/quote] @MrFrenchFrybrows If you would like to be removed from the ping list, that can be done really quickly. Would you like that? (Sorry if I misread something!)
MrFrenchFrybrows wrote on 2018-01-06:
I signed up for the dom pinglist a while back when I was a newbie. I just stopped caring about it after a while, and commenting on every single dom watch I'm notified about is my way of reminding myself to unsubscribe from the pinglist (primarily because it shows up in my post history on my profile).

@MrFrenchFrybrows If you would like to be removed from the ping list, that can be done really quickly. Would you like that? (Sorry if I misread something!)
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
[img]https://imgur.com/Xo7VYpf.png[/img]
Xo7VYpf.png
[img]https://imgur.com/Kq9u1Zk.png[/img]
Kq9u1Zk.png
ZAP! Go Sparks!
ZAP! Go Sparks!
3iZwwkw.png
No one's taking dragons this time round? I had saved up and leveled a bunch too :\ Oh well guess I'll exalt them myself then
No one's taking dragons this time round? I had saved up and leveled a bunch too :\ Oh well guess I'll exalt them myself then
@Kamishii It's very uncommon for flights to accept out-of-flight support during profit pushes. :) When pushes are listed, the type of push is listed along with them. Keep an eye out for conquest pushes, which are more likely to involve out-of-flight support.
@Kamishii It's very uncommon for flights to accept out-of-flight support during profit pushes. :) When pushes are listed, the type of push is listed along with them. Keep an eye out for conquest pushes, which are more likely to involve out-of-flight support.
@Sylvandyr

A friend told me that ArcanArt is up this week: linky
@Sylvandyr

A friend told me that ArcanArt is up this week: linky
corrosivedepin.gif

lore shop
clan lore
AIG1rOK.png
@depinvenom Thank you!
@depinvenom Thank you!