Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | NAUX Art Studios [USD, SLOTS TAKEN]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
[center][b]Currently accepting USD only! Ask to be pinged if you'd like to know when USD, or gem + treasure (or both) commissions are open. [b]Conversion:[/b] $1 = 115 gems (ex. $50 = 5750 gems) [/center] ----- [center] [size=6]Colored Bust ($40 - $70+)[/size] (B/W and colored are the same price) (Pricing examples with complex features below) [$70 (flowers + hair)] [$60 (hair)] [$45 (fur + horns)] [$55 (hair + flowers)] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1048668548148494366/1128916376879374366/grayscale-portrait.png[/img] [size=6]Rendered Full-body ($60 - $150+)[/size] (Price varies with complexity, including decor) (Pricing examples with complex features below) [$150 (double wings, intricate decor)] [$145 (intricate markings, floating decor)] [$60 ea (simple animal)] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1048668548148494366/1129283373626576946/derg.png[/img] ------------------------------------------ [center] [size=4][u][b]RULES AND ORDER FORM:[/b][/u][/size] [b]Rules:[/b][/center] 1) [u]PLEASE[/u] consider the complexity of your character and the possible additional costs because of it before you place an order! [b]If you are unsure of the cost of your commission, ask for a price quote beforehand and I will be happy to work out a price for you[/b]. With absolutely 0 pressure to actually order. 2) You can either reply to this thread OR PM me with an order (which I prefer). Please follow the form seen below. 3) With the exception of orders above [b]$60, I will ask for payment before I begin the commission[/b]. This is for obvious security reasons. With orders above $60, you have the option of [b]paying half the price before I begin and the remaining half once I finish[/b]. However, the finished piece will be small, non-transparent, and watermarked until the full price is paid! 4) The only exception I will make to FR's policy rules is excessive gore. However, I [b]do not endorse such artwork be posted explicitly on FR[/b]. 5) I can't guarantee I will provide a WIP unless you explicitly ask for it! I will often provide WIP sketches for large complicated pieces. 6) Payment can be through PayPal, Venmo, or CashApp. [b]There is an extra 3% fee when using PayPal - sorry) ----- [center] [b]FORM:[/b] 1) Which type of drawing you are commissioning? 2) Reference(s) to the character you want drawn 3) Special requests, details, and important information about the character/piece. What should their mood or expression be? Any props? Dimensions? etc. ----- [b]SLOTS[/b] 1) Erlyn 2) Reserved
Currently accepting USD only! Ask to be pinged if you'd like to know when USD, or gem + treasure (or both) commissions are open.

Conversion: $1 = 115 gems
(ex. $50 = 5750 gems)

Colored Bust ($40 - $70+)
(B/W and colored are the same price)
(Pricing examples with complex features below)
[$70 (flowers + hair)] [$60 (hair)]
[$45 (fur + horns)] [$55 (hair + flowers)]

grayscale-portrait.png

Rendered Full-body ($60 - $150+)
(Price varies with complexity, including decor)
(Pricing examples with complex features below)
[$150 (double wings, intricate decor)]
[$145 (intricate markings, floating decor)]
[$60 ea (simple animal)]

derg.png

RULES AND ORDER FORM:

Rules:

1) PLEASE consider the complexity of your character and the possible additional costs because of it before you place an order! If you are unsure of the cost of your commission, ask for a price quote beforehand and I will be happy to work out a price for you. With absolutely 0 pressure to actually order.

2) You can either reply to this thread OR PM me with an order (which I prefer). Please follow the form seen below.

3) With the exception of orders above $60, I will ask for payment before I begin the commission. This is for obvious security reasons. With orders above $60, you have the option of paying half the price before I begin and the remaining half once I finish. However, the finished piece will be small, non-transparent, and watermarked until the full price is paid!

4) The only exception I will make to FR's policy rules is excessive gore. However, I do not endorse such artwork be posted explicitly on FR.

5) I can't guarantee I will provide a WIP unless you explicitly ask for it! I will often provide WIP sketches for large complicated pieces.

6) Payment can be through PayPal, Venmo, or CashApp. There is an extra 3% fee when using PayPal - sorry)

FORM:

1) Which type of drawing you are commissioning?

2) Reference(s) to the character you want drawn

3) Special requests, details, and important information about the character/piece. What should their mood or expression be? Any props? Dimensions? etc.

SLOTS

1) Erlyn
2) Reserved

ahh2_by_tawnwen-dby5udw.png
[center] [size=4]THIS SECTION IS BEING REWORKED[/size] My deviantArt: https://tawnwen.deviantart.com/ BRIBES: [item=Marva's Invisibility Cloak] ($3 each) [/center]

THIS SECTION IS BEING REWORKED

My deviantArt: https://tawnwen.deviantart.com/

BRIBES:

Marva's Invisibility Cloak ($3 each)
@chimaerix
may i be pinged for gem comms? ;w;
@chimaerix
may i be pinged for gem comms? ;w;
Pixelssss Art Shop ; v ; ddlqjmp-629c8233-47d2-4777-b934-b0d4dd58516d.png
@MoonGoddess

Of course!
@MoonGoddess

Of course!
@Chimaerix Gem ping list please :)
@Chimaerix Gem ping list please :)
64514_s.gif
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
@Chimaerix
May I be pinged when you open for gems please?
@Chimaerix
May I be pinged when you open for gems please?
tDeKDnH.pnguntitled_drawing_by_cattelle-dcy0t09.png
@Chimaerix I'd love to go on the gem pinglist please :D
@Chimaerix I'd love to go on the gem pinglist please :D
7382690_kfUyMQUicXK3iH1.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14