Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | what is ~Not Allowed~ in your lair?
1 2 ... 62 63 64 65 66 ... 76 77
Marva eyes.
Marva eyes.
V9b7SpH.png sig_button.png
I am both extremely open-minded and highly specific at the same time. I have a very specific list of colours I follow, I only allow G1s who are also unbred (strictly important), the occasional G2 Imperial or personally-bred Imperial, but at the same time I want ALL genes, ALL eye types and eye colours, ALL species, both poses and like 200 specific colour-gene combos.
I am both extremely open-minded and highly specific at the same time. I have a very specific list of colours I follow, I only allow G1s who are also unbred (strictly important), the occasional G2 Imperial or personally-bred Imperial, but at the same time I want ALL genes, ALL eye types and eye colours, ALL species, both poses and like 200 specific colour-gene combos.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Snappers. No thanks. They just don't work well with my aesthetic.
Snappers. No thanks. They just don't work well with my aesthetic.
Gcwdq5a.png
Ridgebacks, Gembond, and Keel. I'm willing to give everything else a chance.
Ridgebacks, Gembond, and Keel. I'm willing to give everything else a chance.
Male snappers, female tundras, lace, cry/face (except my one very loved gaoler), and edged/laced, paint/pie, bright pinks, basic genes (except when they're projects)

None of this matters if the dragon is a fodder/visitor dragon
Male snappers, female tundras, lace, cry/face (except my one very loved gaoler), and edged/laced, paint/pie, bright pinks, basic genes (except when they're projects)

None of this matters if the dragon is a fodder/visitor dragon

Gaolers.
If I have one, it's either for a breeding project and didn't receive its breedchange yet; or fodder.

gaolers are just a big no. my least favorite dragon by a landslide. I'd rather change all my dragons to male ridgebacks before i let a single Gaoler stay in my lair.
Gaolers.
If I have one, it's either for a breeding project and didn't receive its breedchange yet; or fodder.

gaolers are just a big no. my least favorite dragon by a landslide. I'd rather change all my dragons to male ridgebacks before i let a single Gaoler stay in my lair.
signature.png
no bright colors, and no gen2s

also NEVER ancients
no bright colors, and no gen2s

also NEVER ancients
Looking for:
Wildclaws, tundras, and any of those patchwork fabric style genes.
Wildclaws, tundras, and any of those patchwork fabric style genes.
Gembond
If you see any you'll notice they're in the lastmost tab and are extremely temporary. I will take a basic tert over gembond
Gembond
If you see any you'll notice they're in the lastmost tab and are extremely temporary. I will take a basic tert over gembond
zXxPZyW.pngh9eGKnU.pngSkLRWkr.png
Mono ridgeback. everything else is fodder
Mono ridgeback. everything else is fodder
Wannabe pilot
She/her
Uniquely terrible at making good signatures
1 2 ... 62 63 64 65 66 ... 76 77