Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A big thank-you to the Staff/Moderators!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@AlbinoWerewolf Thank you! And you're welcome for the list :D
@AlbinoWerewolf Thank you! And you're welcome for the list :D
deity_arcanist_by_dogi_crimson-da6mxx1.gif
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group
Usually online between 22:00 and 6:00 server time!
kakvyh5.png s5AhXjW.png
FR has the best community (and dragon realm) I've ever seen and I'm thrilled to be a part of it. I'm so glad these amazing people continue to keep this site alive and kickin' for us :D

And, let's face it, they give us plenty of goodies. They're so good to us. x'3
FR has the best community (and dragon realm) I've ever seen and I'm thrilled to be a part of it. I'm so glad these amazing people continue to keep this site alive and kickin' for us :D

And, let's face it, they give us plenty of goodies. They're so good to us. x'3
FR_Sig_LightningElektra.pngFR_Sig_BlastersBassdrive.pngStormheart.gifFR_Sig_SpaceFractal.pngFR_Sig_G1sSkyfall.png
I've been here since June 2014 and I have to say the website just keeps blowing my expectations out of the water. Thank you for providing a fun way for me to relax and unwind with pretty dragons, quality content, and a well kept website.
I've been here since June 2014 and I have to say the website just keeps blowing my expectations out of the water. Thank you for providing a fun way for me to relax and unwind with pretty dragons, quality content, and a well kept website.
Out of the variety of forums I've been on, I have seen very few that were well-moderated -- and this is one of them. The moderators and staff members here clearly care about what they're doing, which is incredibly refreshing to see. I wholeheartedly agree with OP; thank you moderators and staff for all the hard work you do, both in making this game so fun and making these forums so welcoming! <3
Out of the variety of forums I've been on, I have seen very few that were well-moderated -- and this is one of them. The moderators and staff members here clearly care about what they're doing, which is incredibly refreshing to see. I wholeheartedly agree with OP; thank you moderators and staff for all the hard work you do, both in making this game so fun and making these forums so welcoming! <3
item_scary_storybook_by_dogi_crimson-daezm96.gif
~FR Time +1~
~Friend Request & RP friendly~
This is amazing, the staff and mods deserve so much praise. ^^
This is amazing, the staff and mods deserve so much praise. ^^
9jMr.gif
^Click to be take to my hatchery^

I accept all friend requests!
Well thanks, everyone. :) I'm still here and kicking despite a pretty devastating spine tumor diagnosis this holiday season. So the positive and kind words are nice to read.

Just call me the lurking squall rasa. Here, but just watching. :)
Well thanks, everyone. :) I'm still here and kicking despite a pretty devastating spine tumor diagnosis this holiday season. So the positive and kind words are nice to read.

Just call me the lurking squall rasa. Here, but just watching. :)
@Amalythia
oh no! I hope you get better soon!
@Amalythia
oh no! I hope you get better soon!
inactive! thank you for a good time on this site :)
@Amalythia get well soon! you are a great person and an amazing moderator. also your familiar is personally my fave :D
@Amalythia get well soon! you are a great person and an amazing moderator. also your familiar is personally my fave :D
I4TUkY9.png
Shucks, this was the sweetest to log in and see! (albeit a bit late, holiday curses!)

Much love to all you guys for making this the funnest of places to mod and play!
Shucks, this was the sweetest to log in and see! (albeit a bit late, holiday curses!)

Much love to all you guys for making this the funnest of places to mod and play!
Volunteer Moderator

If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
@Mayana you mods are the ones that make this fun!
@Mayana you mods are the ones that make this fun!
I4TUkY9.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7