Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A big thank-you to the Staff/Moderators!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I completely agree with all of this. I'm extremely thankful for all that the staff have done for this site and I hope everyone has a good holiday season! :)
I completely agree with all of this. I'm extremely thankful for all that the staff have done for this site and I hope everyone has a good holiday season! :)
putting this here for spacing reasons
i cant figure how to get this image
centered thanks
Vnj3K4F.png

Hello!

Spaaaaaaaaaccccinnggggg
This is lovely. I'm adding my thanks as well. :)

Thank you!
This is lovely. I'm adding my thanks as well. :)

Thank you!
30oPYgq.png
Such a nice thread omg. Thank you to all of the staff members and moderators <3
Such a nice thread omg. Thank you to all of the staff members and moderators <3
Sharpened Serthis Spear
I am the patron saint of having bad taste
(insert joke about heated water towers here)
Yes, thank you! I love FR so much.
Yes, thank you! I love FR so much.
Light-and-Shadow-Bonsai.png
This. So much this.

FR is amazingly organized and amazingly run, the events are thoroughly enjoyable, and the forums are so well-behaved and well-moderated that it's unbelievable.

Thanks to all staff and mods for your hard work. Happy holidays, whatever you celebrate!
This. So much this.

FR is amazingly organized and amazingly run, the events are thoroughly enjoyable, and the forums are so well-behaved and well-moderated that it's unbelievable.

Thanks to all staff and mods for your hard work. Happy holidays, whatever you celebrate!
Exhausted and severely depressed.
This is so great, OP! I’d like to thank the mods, admins and other staff, especially Undel. Great job guys!
This is so great, OP! I’d like to thank the mods, admins and other staff, especially Undel. Great job guys!
083.8.sel.png

Gale, they/them
FR +3

FAQ
\UwU/ Respect to this post
\UwU/ Respect to this post
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
Thanks, staff and mods! There are years where I really took regular updates, communication and quickly-addressed major bug fixes for granted, but no longer, and it's really important to be thankful for such good support and amazing work(including the art!). Happy holidays, everyone! :D
Thanks, staff and mods! There are years where I really took regular updates, communication and quickly-addressed major bug fixes for granted, but no longer, and it's really important to be thankful for such good support and amazing work(including the art!). Happy holidays, everyone! :D
QYzhmAi.png
@Thrage And we can't forget you!
@Thrage And we can't forget you!
Oh, but can't you feel it?! The void, it's calling me- Calling all of us! It wants to eat our souls, so that we never ascend to the heavens, it wants to absorb us! It needs sustenance, so that it may expand and envelop this whole useless world! All that muck and grime, the ooze, it will fill every crevice of reality, and it will change the world into a paradise! All you have to do is live to see it!
And why aren't I scared? Because the void is the afterlife, and I am its Grim Reaper!
@Amalythia Oh no! I am terribly sorry to hear that! I hope you get better!
@Amalythia Oh no! I am terribly sorry to hear that! I hope you get better!
Oh, but can't you feel it?! The void, it's calling me- Calling all of us! It wants to eat our souls, so that we never ascend to the heavens, it wants to absorb us! It needs sustenance, so that it may expand and envelop this whole useless world! All that muck and grime, the ooze, it will fill every crevice of reality, and it will change the world into a paradise! All you have to do is live to see it!
And why aren't I scared? Because the void is the afterlife, and I am its Grim Reaper!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7