Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A big thank-you to the Staff/Moderators!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Yes, thank you admins and moderators. You truly make FR a great place. FR would not be the same without its community, and the community would not be what it is without all of you. Thank you all <3
Yes, thank you admins and moderators. You truly make FR a great place. FR would not be the same without its community, and the community would not be what it is without all of you. Thank you all <3
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
What OP said. :)
What OP said. :)
this is sweet!!! thank u all for everything u do for us tho, keep up the good work!!! :3
this is sweet!!! thank u all for everything u do for us tho, keep up the good work!!! :3
da64ef312bfd4b00d218c14836b871f044bfa0a7.png Marcie | 28 | they/them | professional fun-haver :} e74fe9ca98503e92fc3b7b5bf41fefc156cac0e5.png
Thank you mods and staff - you guys really do amazing work!
Thank you mods and staff - you guys really do amazing work!
LxbWmll.png
Yes, what OP said. Thank you to all staff!!! Have a merry Christmas/Hanukah/Kwanzaa/other holiday/december and a happy new year!
Yes, what OP said. Thank you to all staff!!! Have a merry Christmas/Hanukah/Kwanzaa/other holiday/december and a happy new year!
oie.Pgg1_l68r_QDSN.png
Thank you all so much! I love Flight Rising and its community, and I'm honored to be able to contribute. <3

I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday season. ^_^
Thank you all so much! I love Flight Rising and its community, and I'm honored to be able to contribute. <3

I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday season. ^_^
Volunteer Moderator

If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to submit a Support Request. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
[img]https://i.imgur.com/HOE9kFQ.gif[/img]
HOE9kFQ.gif
Flight Rising Developer
Best Artist Not Allowed to Art | Business Ops | Engineering
Lol, yay for IT Crowd references!

And I completely agree, the staff and moderators do an amazing job! Happy Holidays everyone! <3
Lol, yay for IT Crowd references!

And I completely agree, the staff and moderators do an amazing job! Happy Holidays everyone! <3
sending tons of love to the mods and staff! you guys are great and we appreciate you lots
sending tons of love to the mods and staff! you guys are great and we appreciate you lots
Rp0KRIc.jpeg
Let's see if we can actually get all of them to comment here.

Also, you guys really are amazing.
Let's see if we can actually get all of them to comment here.

Also, you guys really are amazing.
FR Time +3 | He/Him | I can be pretty strange at times
1 2 3 4 5 6 7