Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Riot of Rot Hub 2017
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36307657] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/363077/36307657_350.png[/img] [/url] Meet Rot! (google translate says that's German for Red, so I thought it fitting.). You can call her Rotty, as she prefers the less formal. She's excited for the journey this month, and ready to go home to Plaguemom at the end.

36307657_350.png

Meet Rot! (google translate says that's German for Red, so I thought it fitting.). You can call her Rotty, as she prefers the less formal. She's excited for the journey this month, and ready to go home to Plaguemom at the end.
10302021_banner.png
ready to rot! Disappointed because I'll be traveling for a lot of the festival itself but excited because I'm providing art for the raffles and I'm READY TO ROT
ready to rot! Disappointed because I'll be traveling for a lot of the festival itself but excited because I'm providing art for the raffles and I'm READY TO ROT
hello.
AH WONDERFUL :D

I even got inspired with a great idea for an event TToTT BUT I'm pretty busy so hosting an event is a little impossible time-wise. Definitely going to see if I can do it next year though !!
AH WONDERFUL :D

I even got inspired with a great idea for an event TToTT BUT I'm pretty busy so hosting an event is a little impossible time-wise. Definitely going to see if I can do it next year though !!
@3idolon I'd love to be on the pinglist :3 I'm a dunce so...my own hatchling is going to do it: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36389750] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/363898/36389750_350.png[/img] [/url]
@3idolon I'd love to be on the pinglist :3

I'm a dunce so...my own hatchling is going to do it:

36389750_350.png
my40phJ.pngYRz6M4x.pngvOp94Cw.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36269150] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/362692/36269150_350.png[/img] [/url] Meet Rosie, who will be staying with my clan for the festival!

36269150_350.png

Meet Rosie, who will be staying with my clan for the festival!
MUYNhfy.png
VPnffeY.png
Achillean (NB Achillean flag)
rix3ppo.png
WKtl2lb.png
J7D1quC.png
l4bF82r.pngR9wtXaf.pngiZMfJug.pngwE8InSj.pngBjG9OOU.pnga6YPmbH.gif47CqiMq.gif
ASbXVY4.png
bYt72YT.png
tqGkHih.png
4SE4T9N.png
KrIo0N3.png
t6zNkmJ.png
9JeQCtz.png
@3idolon (I hope RP isn't discouraged look out) [center][i]BE ASSURED: All dragons bought to exalt are given names, food, and temporary familiars, and serve under the Plaguebringer as honored soldiers, scientists, and bakers. They are NOT HARMED. That whole idea is messed, man.[/i][/center] The Stupid Horse Clan's mission statement has long been etched on a sign at the door, and the Stupid Horse Clan's organizer, a fluffy Ridgeback the size of a Fae, surveys it nervously, waiting for the arrival of the season's honored guest. The SHC has a secondary mission statement of "It takes a village", and the lair is fairly empty as its doting caretakers scour for a dragon in need of a temporary home. A good temporary home. He hopes. Cora is the one who returns with The Find, her mate May tailing close behind her. Cora's the matriarch of matriarchs in the clan, a mother to every lost cricket on the hearth, and it's no surprise at all that she'd be the one to see straight through the crowd to the lean, lonely Guardian that the two are flanking. "No name," Cora states, manner blunt but not unkind, as always. "No ties. Starving." The Imperial presses a single claw down on the tiny Snoot's head very gently. "Fix it." "Of c-course, right away. Um, could you two get something from the kitchens, please? I think Casul baked some apples, and there's soup left." The two hurry off, and the organizer smiles nervously at the Guardian. "Welcome to the. Um. Welcome to the Stupid Horse Clan, our motto is 'Thank you, have a fish!', and we'll be hosting you for the festival this month!" Oh God is that condescending? He hopes not. It probably is. Mild obscenities. "I mean, uh, if that's okay--" The hosted gives a craggy smile. "If you've got baked apples, I'm okay with anything." They both relax, and the hosted perks up as May brings back not just fruit and stew, but a sizable fraction of the entire pantry. She digs in earnestly at the Blapsnap's encouragement, and the organizer fidgets self-consciously. "So, um, we're doing this thing where uh...we host a dragon and then they, um, go to...be with our deity, which--I swear it's not a bad thing, P-Plegmama is a really cool lady and there are a lot of cool dragons we've sent on before to be friends with, and--" "Both my parents were exalted." The Guardian strips the meat off of a fried croaker leg eagerly. "I've been waiting myself. A lot of people pay lip service to how it's the highest honor, but I really believe that." She gives a honed stare to the organizer. "[i]Really[/i] believe it. I want to join the pantheon and learn what there is to know." "Oh." Truth be told, he wasn't expecting this kind of enthusiasm. That's. Good, right? "Um, so...how do you feel about playing with all our unattached familiars and trying out some, uh, regalia and training and stuff in the meantime?" "I don't like spiders." "Uh, as people or as..." The organizer coughs as the hosted crunches down a big, fat candied recluse with relish. "...I g-guess that, uh, answers that. Um, petting spiders is optional, definitely. D-do you want to pick a, um, particular familiar to hang with for now?" She considers. "I like mice." "We've got mice! I can do mice! I'm a mouse person too. Actually I'm an everything person. I like--" He coughs and recalibrates. "Um, you don't have a name?" The Guardian shrugs like it's no big deal, but the sudden stiffness in her wings suggests it's anything but. May and Cora share a Look. "Uh, how about...we call you...I mean, if it's okay, I..." The organizer's wings are suddenly a bit stiff as well. "...in tradition of honoring...cool people...my mom, uh...c-can I call you Molly?" "Your mom's name was Molly?" The organizer sweats. Molly was actually the name of his mom's prized cow when she was a girl, but probably that isn't something that would be terribly appreciated. "Um, it was a name she liked a lot." The Guardian forms her mouth around it, tries it out, and smiles again. "It's got a nice ring to it." The room brightens again, and a Granite Guardian lumbers up, package in its stony hands. "Oh! Um, this is B-Blue, and he has some, uh, clothes for you. We're k-kinda lacking in spare inventory right now because of this...th-thing we're doing, but, uh, we've got this and maybe you'd like it I hope maybe?" Molly inspects the contents of the package and puts them on. As she's inspecting herself in the mirror, Blue produces a Frosted Pocketmouse as well, because Blue...Blue knows things. She lets it hop onto her shoulder and smiles. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35272038] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/352721/35272038_350.png[/img] [/url] "I think I'm gonna like it here."
@3idolon

(I hope RP isn't discouraged look out)

BE ASSURED: All dragons bought to exalt are given names, food, and temporary familiars, and serve under the Plaguebringer as honored soldiers, scientists, and bakers. They are NOT HARMED. That whole idea is messed, man.

The Stupid Horse Clan's mission statement has long been etched on a sign at the door, and the Stupid Horse Clan's organizer, a fluffy Ridgeback the size of a Fae, surveys it nervously, waiting for the arrival of the season's honored guest. The SHC has a secondary mission statement of "It takes a village", and the lair is fairly empty as its doting caretakers scour for a dragon in need of a temporary home. A good temporary home. He hopes.

Cora is the one who returns with The Find, her mate May tailing close behind her. Cora's the matriarch of matriarchs in the clan, a mother to every lost cricket on the hearth, and it's no surprise at all that she'd be the one to see straight through the crowd to the lean, lonely Guardian that the two are flanking.

"No name," Cora states, manner blunt but not unkind, as always. "No ties. Starving." The Imperial presses a single claw down on the tiny Snoot's head very gently. "Fix it."

"Of c-course, right away. Um, could you two get something from the kitchens, please? I think Casul baked some apples, and there's soup left."

The two hurry off, and the organizer smiles nervously at the Guardian.

"Welcome to the. Um. Welcome to the Stupid Horse Clan, our motto is 'Thank you, have a fish!', and we'll be hosting you for the festival this month!" Oh God is that condescending? He hopes not. It probably is. Mild obscenities. "I mean, uh, if that's okay--"

The hosted gives a craggy smile. "If you've got baked apples, I'm okay with anything."

They both relax, and the hosted perks up as May brings back not just fruit and stew, but a sizable fraction of the entire pantry. She digs in earnestly at the Blapsnap's encouragement, and the organizer fidgets self-consciously.

"So, um, we're doing this thing where uh...we host a dragon and then they, um, go to...be with our deity, which--I swear it's not a bad thing, P-Plegmama is a really cool lady and there are a lot of cool dragons we've sent on before to be friends with, and--"

"Both my parents were exalted." The Guardian strips the meat off of a fried croaker leg eagerly. "I've been waiting myself. A lot of people pay lip service to how it's the highest honor, but I really believe that." She gives a honed stare to the organizer. "Really believe it. I want to join the pantheon and learn what there is to know."

"Oh." Truth be told, he wasn't expecting this kind of enthusiasm. That's. Good, right? "Um, so...how do you feel about playing with all our unattached familiars and trying out some, uh, regalia and training and stuff in the meantime?"

"I don't like spiders."

"Uh, as people or as..." The organizer coughs as the hosted crunches down a big, fat candied recluse with relish. "...I g-guess that, uh, answers that. Um, petting spiders is optional, definitely. D-do you want to pick a, um, particular familiar to hang with for now?"

She considers. "I like mice."

"We've got mice! I can do mice! I'm a mouse person too. Actually I'm an everything person. I like--" He coughs and recalibrates. "Um, you don't have a name?"

The Guardian shrugs like it's no big deal, but the sudden stiffness in her wings suggests it's anything but. May and Cora share a Look.

"Uh, how about...we call you...I mean, if it's okay, I..." The organizer's wings are suddenly a bit stiff as well. "...in tradition of honoring...cool people...my mom, uh...c-can I call you Molly?"

"Your mom's name was Molly?"

The organizer sweats. Molly was actually the name of his mom's prized cow when she was a girl, but probably that isn't something that would be terribly appreciated. "Um, it was a name she liked a lot."

The Guardian forms her mouth around it, tries it out, and smiles again. "It's got a nice ring to it."

The room brightens again, and a Granite Guardian lumbers up, package in its stony hands.

"Oh! Um, this is B-Blue, and he has some, uh, clothes for you. We're k-kinda lacking in spare inventory right now because of this...th-thing we're doing, but, uh, we've got this and maybe you'd like it I hope maybe?"

Molly inspects the contents of the package and puts them on. As she's inspecting herself in the mirror, Blue produces a Frosted Pocketmouse as well, because Blue...Blue knows things. She lets it hop onto her shoulder and smiles.

35272038_350.png

"I think I'm gonna like it here."
frog_duck.pngducky3.png
@3idolon Introducing the Exaltee of the Clan [center] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36178451] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/361785/36178451_350.png[/img] [/url] Grand-daughter of the Clan's Leader, daughter of the Judge, Yzmira is the heiress of a dynasty of rulers. Blessed, as all her siblings by the fire of Death, she is aimed to be exalted at the end of the Riot of Rot to protect the whole clan and family from Death: [i]May them survive all the diseases and become stronger...[/i][/center]
@3idolon Introducing the Exaltee of the Clan

36178451_350.png

Grand-daughter of the Clan's Leader, daughter of the Judge, Yzmira is the heiress of a dynasty of rulers. Blessed, as all her siblings by the fire of Death, she is aimed to be exalted at the end of the Riot of Rot to protect the whole clan and family from Death:

May them survive all the diseases and become stronger...
y9KNddP.png
[center]Meet YuiMari (Was prenamed sadly) I was surprised she was ponly 8 gems but she will be my resident and help look after my progen2 babies when they hatch as mother gaia is very busy running the clan xx [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35219395] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/352194/35219395_350.png[/img] [/url][/center]
Meet YuiMari (Was prenamed sadly) I was surprised she was ponly 8 gems but she will be my resident and help look after my progen2 babies when they hatch as mother gaia is very busy running the clan xx

35219395_350.png
|She/Her|Memes|Artist|Level 25|8+ yrs
@3idolon My lovely girl <3 I can't wait to be able to dress her properly. =3 [center] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36309280] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/363093/36309280_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]ExalteesAshes [/b] This dragon 'll be workship as a living godess until her final exaltation. The clan of the Dead Stag believes that she is the living personification of all their previous Exaltees. The clan brings her presents in intent she will bring them all to their Exalted friends and parents when she will join the Plaguebringer in her turn.[/center]
@3idolon My lovely girl <3
I can't wait to be able to dress her properly. =3

36309280_350.png

ExalteesAshes

This dragon 'll be workship as a living godess until her final exaltation.

The clan of the Dead Stag believes that she is the living personification of all their previous Exaltees. The clan brings her presents in intent she will bring them all to their Exalted friends and parents when she will join the Plaguebringer in her turn.
9Iyo63B.png
?ytbH=party.png
Help me to grow!!!
My 100 Babies Challenge
(With a Naomi's descendant)
WELP. That's...quite the impressive array there! Congrats, Plague!

@3idolon

Could I be pinged for diseased doll-making, a puzzling party and Wyrmwound dip?
WELP. That's...quite the impressive array there! Congrats, Plague!

@3idolon

Could I be pinged for diseased doll-making, a puzzling party and Wyrmwound dip?
thvaFIy.gif merrilyn_stanzascale_100_by_dragonnmr-daepisq.gif Al57MeZ.pngpczVZcg.png5VYqqm9.pngPGOToAl.png CNCiTkT.png 2uXjxgw.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36