Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | if your FR treasure got turned into $$
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
a plot of land in the northern woods, build dream house on top of it, live like a king for the rest of my life
a plot of land in the northern woods, build dream house on top of it, live like a king for the rest of my life
oZSMaBu.png "Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone, there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
they/them
tumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo6_75sq.pngtumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo5_75sq.png
[/code]
A car.
A car.
dlJsEIj.png
I'm assuming that people would stop buying gems with treasure, but is this a constant thing or a one-time "Hey you have no t, but check out your bank account..." ?

If it's constant:
It does depend on the exchange rate, but it's high enough in favor of IRL monies then I'll start working in the AH.

Sounds good to me....

If it's one-time:
Well, a million $ minus taxes might be enough to afford an advanced degree and decent living while I'm doing that.
I'm assuming that people would stop buying gems with treasure, but is this a constant thing or a one-time "Hey you have no t, but check out your bank account..." ?

If it's constant:
It does depend on the exchange rate, but it's high enough in favor of IRL monies then I'll start working in the AH.

Sounds good to me....

If it's one-time:
Well, a million $ minus taxes might be enough to afford an advanced degree and decent living while I'm doing that.
Rule #1:
There are always exceptions to the rules.

KnCHVU9.png
J9uDXUp.png

//
tumblr_inline_ny1gxqcPe11qmzhvw_540.png
//

I never saw my shadow till I saw the light
now I need more light to drown it out
-Massivivid
[quote name="DarknessReborn" date=2017-08-28 18:53:43] I'd turn it back into FR gems I don't want yo dollas [/quote] Totally me here.
DarknessReborn wrote on 2017-08-28:
I'd turn it back into FR gems I don't want yo dollas
Totally me here.
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
Nothing cuz I'm broke

Edit: I've decided to buy confederate money
Nothing cuz I'm broke

Edit: I've decided to buy confederate money
KmEZCZd.pngi9LjYLg.pnguSYURGY.pngoaCEylk.pngk25i5Hw.pngj0GdNd1.png
fr__tiny_pixel_ice_icon_by_baelfin-d8stgz4.png pew fr__tiny_pixel_ice_icon_by_baelfin-d8stgz4.png
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png +2 hours FR time
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png Feel Free to Ping or PM me
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png Is actually a potato
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png Proud ace

hCQ9nYU.gif
$12,833,000

That would be amazing. I'd pay off my loans, and my brother and sisters, plus any debts my mom has. Buy us all a nice home down in Florida. A new car for myself and my mom. And then invest invest invest! Vanguard funds, property, everything that could net me enough to live off of for the rest of my life. Only would work for fun money and something to do.
$12,833,000

That would be amazing. I'd pay off my loans, and my brother and sisters, plus any debts my mom has. Buy us all a nice home down in Florida. A new car for myself and my mom. And then invest invest invest! Vanguard funds, property, everything that could net me enough to live off of for the rest of my life. Only would work for fun money and something to do.
zeBZzkE.pngZEzO06g.png
School, future housing, food?
School, future housing, food?
Pale Pink Rose
+2 hours, she/her :)
there is no 'r' in my user!
accent shop
wishlist
ISO aug 26 2023 hatches
98k is a nice sum... I would pay off my student loan, give a chunk to my brother for school.... get myself a few gaming consoles, and give the rest to my parents to do with what they please.
98k is a nice sum... I would pay off my student loan, give a chunk to my brother for school.... get myself a few gaming consoles, and give the rest to my parents to do with what they please.
AFxsK93.png
if it was converted at the gem value rate I'd stick it in my bank account and save it as a deposit for a house/emergency vet bills

if it was literally converted 1:1 i'd buy 40 hectares with a forest and a lake and give a safe home to unreleasable waterfowl and probably drop $5000 on everyone i see doing a gofundme

also, my 40-hectare-forest-lake-home would have most of the grounds converted into naturalized wilderness. thanks

edit: i change my mind i want 200 hectares just outside of auckland
if it was converted at the gem value rate I'd stick it in my bank account and save it as a deposit for a house/emergency vet bills

if it was literally converted 1:1 i'd buy 40 hectares with a forest and a lake and give a safe home to unreleasable waterfowl and probably drop $5000 on everyone i see doing a gofundme

also, my 40-hectare-forest-lake-home would have most of the grounds converted into naturalized wilderness. thanks

edit: i change my mind i want 200 hectares just outside of auckland
2nld4k6.jpg
please ping me to get my attention!
[quote name="Lykomancer" date=2017-08-28 18:58:57] Student. Loan. Debt. [/quote] big mood
Lykomancer wrote on 2017-08-28:
Student.
Loan.
Debt.
big mood
untitled_by_starfruit_anon-dbeg952.png 0Hfrtrc.pngamika_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr7a.pngkeske_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr46.pngm34-02-book.pngSOH4.pngbPNtqmV.png
vJGwSlb.png
v2PJF9u.png
Tl1dGxE.png
d3OF3Gw.png
mlHpBMC.png

FObX7rS.png
6mVFIuV.png
783743517427367976.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13