Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | if your FR treasure got turned into $$
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13
If i turned my gems into treasure I'd have 12,404,700 dollars. Turn that to GBP and I'd have a nice 9.5 million to spend.

tbh i'd pay off my debts and my parent's debts and buy myself a nice gaming pc and make interest on the rest
If i turned my gems into treasure I'd have 12,404,700 dollars. Turn that to GBP and I'd have a nice 9.5 million to spend.

tbh i'd pay off my debts and my parent's debts and buy myself a nice gaming pc and make interest on the rest
She/Her | PM me about saving a fodder dragon :)
cSQQuYb.png
Hmmm...
I'm broke right now, so nothing

But a month ago I'd have 12 million USD

Tbh I would probably impulse buy gems with it and buy a bunch of imp scrolls
Hmmm...
I'm broke right now, so nothing

But a month ago I'd have 12 million USD

Tbh I would probably impulse buy gems with it and buy a bunch of imp scrolls
[quote name="SnowdinTown" date=2017-08-28 18:53:26] nothing im broke [/quote]
SnowdinTown wrote on 2017-08-28:
nothing im broke
9ctT8L5.gif
Do not lose hope, please believe that there are a thousand beautiful things
waiting for you. Sunshine comes to all who feel rain.
I'd only get, like 11k :(
I might set some aside for school or help my parents pay for something with most of it...
And then do something wasteful for myself with the rest of it.
I'd only get, like 11k :(
I might set some aside for school or help my parents pay for something with most of it...
And then do something wasteful for myself with the rest of it.
light.gif
Knick -- busy student -- FR+3
Just a gal tryin to gene up her kids and collect familiars, whenever schoolwork permits. I like cats, folk music, and rain. Always up for a chat!
ZwVaRtj.gif
I would pay for college then save up the rest for later when I move to another country
I would pay for college then save up the rest for later when I move to another country
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
1.3 mil would probably be enough to pay off student loans and then I'd probably be confused about the leftovers. Which there should be. But I don't trust the people who make money off the loans.
1.3 mil would probably be enough to pay off student loans and then I'd probably be confused about the leftovers. Which there should be. But I don't trust the people who make money off the loans.
GIfiliO.png
I'd brag that the commissions I do for in-game currency aren't a waste of time, first and foremost XD
I'd brag that the commissions I do for in-game currency aren't a waste of time, first and foremost XD
30760.pngdestinyweaver_by_adorningmoon-dbzbp87.pngtumblr_ofkweumxKI1txzxxro1_250.png tumblr_oiev0tN7JJ1txzxxro1_250.png
A plane ticket to somewhere where they acually use $.
A plane ticket to somewhere where they acually use $.
Altered version of the 'Fancy Rat' item, edited to have a more blue colour scheme, grey/white husky colouring, and a pair of blue-tipped black crow wings + matching tail feathers. crow, they/them, fr+8
Pixel badges: Rat OwnerFallen London fandom
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
Depends. Will the IRS go after me now?
Depends. Will the IRS go after me now?
PWJY.png
Buy Flight Rising.
Buy Flight Rising.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13