Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Why does everyone play to exalt?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Money
Money
tumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.pngsmall_save_the_imps2_by_keldeostar-dc6ioyu.pngtumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.pnghttps://68.media.tumblr.com/d520b49ad1e535b4432d0a80efc5db86/tumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.png[/img]
[quote name="middoe" date=2017-08-27 19:19:34] [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/45ac4f68ad5fb5ceca5f2ca6d7c419ed/tumblr_inline_oo96fnmDHt1r87d63_540.jpg[/img] [/quote] I guess people just like to ex-SALT dragons. (I do it all the time)
middoe wrote on 2017-08-27:
tumblr_inline_oo96fnmDHt1r87d63_540.jpg

I guess people just like to ex-SALT dragons.

(I do it all the time)
The cycle of going and coming dragons is a must or this game wouldn't work, but I doubt anyone plays just to exalt.
You need to exalt to achieve things.
The cycle of going and coming dragons is a must or this game wouldn't work, but I doubt anyone plays just to exalt.
You need to exalt to achieve things.
I exalt to afford things for my dragons. I still have some I bought when I was a newbie and I don't plan on exalting them so I give them refreshers. I bought on a scatter scroll (gave away my second scatter scroll that was supposed to be a back up should she of turned out hideous) and I'm regeneing the other. I also have dragons that I was gifted that have earned perma spaces in my lair for the simple fact that they're pretty. If they didn't fit in, I would've more than likely given them back or regifted them.

Exalting is a healthy game mechanic. It allows players to earn more treasure quickly (and on the occasion gems) so they can do more with their dragons and lairs as a whole. Limited lair space is also a factor. If people kept every dragon they bought, hatched, or were gifted, then no one would be able to breed dragons or sell them. Not everyone makes their money with art, lore, or sniping. You may not think it's fair, but it also isn't fair to equate exalting to harming living beings.

Consider it this way, exalting preserves the dragon as is. They are memorialized by the player that exalted them as they went off to serve a deity. Serving deities can take a number of roles, they don't have to be warriors, they can be artisans, scholars, gardeners etc. They make for good lore points as well.
I exalt to afford things for my dragons. I still have some I bought when I was a newbie and I don't plan on exalting them so I give them refreshers. I bought on a scatter scroll (gave away my second scatter scroll that was supposed to be a back up should she of turned out hideous) and I'm regeneing the other. I also have dragons that I was gifted that have earned perma spaces in my lair for the simple fact that they're pretty. If they didn't fit in, I would've more than likely given them back or regifted them.

Exalting is a healthy game mechanic. It allows players to earn more treasure quickly (and on the occasion gems) so they can do more with their dragons and lairs as a whole. Limited lair space is also a factor. If people kept every dragon they bought, hatched, or were gifted, then no one would be able to breed dragons or sell them. Not everyone makes their money with art, lore, or sniping. You may not think it's fair, but it also isn't fair to equate exalting to harming living beings.

Consider it this way, exalting preserves the dragon as is. They are memorialized by the player that exalted them as they went off to serve a deity. Serving deities can take a number of roles, they don't have to be warriors, they can be artisans, scholars, gardeners etc. They make for good lore points as well.
XcyS55e.png
Breeding dragons is unlimited. Lair space is limited. Feeding unlimited dragons is also a problem for some people. Exalting is essential to the game otherwise most dragons would literally only be worth 5 treasure. It actually gives them value.
Breeding dragons is unlimited. Lair space is limited. Feeding unlimited dragons is also a problem for some people. Exalting is essential to the game otherwise most dragons would literally only be worth 5 treasure. It actually gives them value.
8Wxihjh.gift5oQ2Gh.png
[quote name="Parazonium" date=2017-08-29 03:09:00] Holla holla holla I love that dragon dolla [/quote] Exactly XD
Parazonium wrote on 2017-08-29:
Holla holla holla I love that dragon dolla
Exactly XD
1.) Breed lore dragons

2.) write tragic story on their reason to exalt hatchlings

3.) profit??
1.) Breed lore dragons

2.) write tragic story on their reason to exalt hatchlings

3.) profit??
sdSRvlV.png
[quote name="LtDarkDoom" date=2017-08-29 02:00:21] I dont play to exalt, I exalt to play. [/quote]
LtDarkDoom wrote on 2017-08-29:
I dont play to exalt, I exalt to play.
JQQ3Fjt.png
I like money. And dom. Money and dom.
I like money. And dom. Money and dom.
iK0jgh4.png
Earthdad is lonely and needs company. <3

Also, money.
Earthdad is lonely and needs company. <3

Also, money.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10