Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Why does everyone play to exalt?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/45ac4f68ad5fb5ceca5f2ca6d7c419ed/tumblr_inline_oo96fnmDHt1r87d63_540.jpg[/img]
tumblr_inline_oo96fnmDHt1r87d63_540.jpg
rLM2h8D.png
[quote name="@Alydol" date=2017-08-27 19:15:55] But to people play to exalt? Like that's all they do? [/quote] No. People breed dragons, gene dragons, hatch dragons, go on forums, grind in coli, buy things, dress dragons, and also exalt. I know you're upset about your hatchlings getting exalted, and that's understandable, but I think that if you don't want hatchlings to be exalted, keep them. If they're sold at fodder price or have basic genes, they'll probably get exalted. I was insulted when one of my hatchlings first got exalted, but it's a way to make money and not all dragons are worth keeping.
@Alydol wrote on 2017-08-27:
But to people play to exalt? Like that's all they do?
No. People breed dragons, gene dragons, hatch dragons, go on forums, grind in coli, buy things, dress dragons, and also exalt. I know you're upset about your hatchlings getting exalted, and that's understandable, but I think that if you don't want hatchlings to be exalted, keep them. If they're sold at fodder price or have basic genes, they'll probably get exalted. I was insulted when one of my hatchlings first got exalted, but it's a way to make money and not all dragons are worth keeping.
oie.Pgg1_l68r_QDSN.png
if you sell it at 6000, they spent 6000 and then level it up to 8-9 and get at least 10kt out of it. thats average. a lot of people like to level high for more cash. adding this up you get a huge pay out. maybe try raising your prices above the fodder floor/ lowest Adult auction house price next time?
if you sell it at 6000, they spent 6000 and then level it up to 8-9 and get at least 10kt out of it. thats average. a lot of people like to level high for more cash. adding this up you get a huge pay out. maybe try raising your prices above the fodder floor/ lowest Adult auction house price next time?
eJjRguz.gifwpbQAJl.pngxFS26wH.pngHYGuuPe.png2pUgUlN.pngiuq3Fph.pngFW2m3Le.pngWZY5XMs.pngPeuDgXm.png
[quote name="middoe" date=2017-08-27 19:19:34] [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/45ac4f68ad5fb5ceca5f2ca6d7c419ed/tumblr_inline_oo96fnmDHt1r87d63_540.jpg[/img] [/quote] I love this post
middoe wrote on 2017-08-27:
I love this post
oie.Pgg1_l68r_QDSN.png
I exalt because it's a great, reliable way to earn treasure. I can breed my own fodder and get roughly 50kT a week from it alone, more if I'm lucky. Combined with the moodboard shop I run and selling all of the trash loot I get from leveling, I have a pretty steady income. Before I started breeding to exalt I was lucky to make half that.
I exalt because it's a great, reliable way to earn treasure. I can breed my own fodder and get roughly 50kT a week from it alone, more if I'm lucky. Combined with the moodboard shop I run and selling all of the trash loot I get from leveling, I have a pretty steady income. Before I started breeding to exalt I was lucky to make half that.
EWVk32n.png 2myBCp7.png vnzi22K.png EZm008o.png O0Pbuvo.png
You might find my Exalting Guide helpful, @Alydol. Exalting dragons can seem weird at first and I know it's disappointing when the dragons you sell don't find permanent homes, but the mechanic exists for a reason. Something like 75% of all the dragons that have ever existed on FR have been exalted, IIRC.
You might find my Exalting Guide helpful, @Alydol. Exalting dragons can seem weird at first and I know it's disappointing when the dragons you sell don't find permanent homes, but the mechanic exists for a reason. Something like 75% of all the dragons that have ever existed on FR have been exalted, IIRC.
[quote name="Shaide" date=2017-08-27 19:22:55] [quote name="middoe" date=2017-08-27 19:19:34] [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/45ac4f68ad5fb5ceca5f2ca6d7c419ed/tumblr_inline_oo96fnmDHt1r87d63_540.jpg[/img] [/quote] I love this post [/quote] What you said is an overgeneralization, and is rude to those of us who don't play to exalt. I exalt dragon, but I don't play exclusively to exalt, as do a lot of players.
Shaide wrote on 2017-08-27:
middoe wrote on 2017-08-27:
I love this post

What you said is an overgeneralization, and is rude to those of us who don't play to exalt. I exalt dragon, but I don't play exclusively to exalt, as do a lot of players.
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o1_r1_100.png hi, i'm may! nice to meet you. feel free to send a PM if you'd like to say hi! WKtl2lb.png
WQA384m.png
ZbNAjCO.png
You earn money and it's one of the only ways to get lair space if you breed dragons. Not everyone wants every hatchling that hatches, some have to get exalted. There's just so many that it's a necessary thing if you breed dragons.
You earn money and it's one of the only ways to get lair space if you breed dragons. Not everyone wants every hatchling that hatches, some have to get exalted. There's just so many that it's a necessary thing if you breed dragons.
Art Shop
Hatchery

celebi.giftumblr_inline_n2t76ssIwF1r9ywrd.gifshadow.gif
@lightshadow101 "Exclusively to exalt" Who plays only for that though? We don't exalt because we enjoy sending dragons to deities (unless it's dom), we mostly do it for the money. Which we spend on other dragons. Nobody plays "only to exalt"
@lightshadow101 "Exclusively to exalt" Who plays only for that though? We don't exalt because we enjoy sending dragons to deities (unless it's dom), we mostly do it for the money. Which we spend on other dragons. Nobody plays "only to exalt"
tumblr_ozc9mxtgb51udi2fqo2_r1_500.png

Art by draconoblade
@vhyxe

I think you misunderstood my post. What I was trying to say is that most players who exalt dragon do it to get money for other dragons, and almost no player plays exclusively to exalt. Sorry for the trouble~
@vhyxe

I think you misunderstood my post. What I was trying to say is that most players who exalt dragon do it to get money for other dragons, and almost no player plays exclusively to exalt. Sorry for the trouble~
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o1_r1_100.png hi, i'm may! nice to meet you. feel free to send a PM if you'd like to say hi! WKtl2lb.png
WQA384m.png
ZbNAjCO.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10