Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Why does everyone play to exalt?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Money and lair space. I don't get sentimentally attached to dragons other than my permas.
Money and lair space. I don't get sentimentally attached to dragons other than my permas.
larvesta.gifvolcarona.giflarvesta.gifvolcarona.gif -
Too many dragons, too little space
Too many dragons, too little space
: +3
: Yes

Discord:
Museless_
SRtoOYm.gif
FAzNnJZ.gif
The only reliable way to make money, since Fairgrounds caps. Also, it helps keep the economy afloat by kicking out dragons from circulations.
The only reliable way to make money, since Fairgrounds caps. Also, it helps keep the economy afloat by kicking out dragons from circulations.
uCR5SCW.png
[quote name="multiplicity" date=2017-08-27 19:06:14] exalting dragons is a really good way to earn money [/quote] Pretty much, yeah.
multiplicity wrote on 2017-08-27:
exalting dragons is a really good way to earn money
Pretty much, yeah.
- order
Why not let people play Flight Rising how they want with the game mechanics that are implemented.
Why not let people play Flight Rising how they want with the game mechanics that are implemented.
I'm very blunt and straightforward.
Yes, I never use any vistas.

For ease of access: She/Her.

Also I hoard the hyena familiars.
I don't play primarily to exalt, but I do exalt. I play mainly to breed dragons, but they don't always sell. So I have to do something with them because I can't keep them forever in my lair and still continue to breed my pairs. Plus exalting is an honor so I don't see anything horrible about it. That doesn't mean I don't lament a little when I see a beautiful dragon has been exalted or (gasp) one of the dragons I sold. But it's part of the game, a big part, and it shouldn't be demonized.
I don't play primarily to exalt, but I do exalt. I play mainly to breed dragons, but they don't always sell. So I have to do something with them because I can't keep them forever in my lair and still continue to breed my pairs. Plus exalting is an honor so I don't see anything horrible about it. That doesn't mean I don't lament a little when I see a beautiful dragon has been exalted or (gasp) one of the dragons I sold. But it's part of the game, a big part, and it shouldn't be demonized.
lGriifT.png
[color=teal]we just want dragon money friend [img]http://papyrusczar.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/its-not-that-deep.png?w=289.png[/img]
we just want dragon money friend

its-not-that-deep.png?w=289.png
tumblr_oqb77mzwgv1tes27xo1_250.png
1. exalting is a core mechanic of the game which rewards players for reducing the strain on the server and economy caused by ever-growing numbers of dragons

2. money
1. exalting is a core mechanic of the game which rewards players for reducing the strain on the server and economy caused by ever-growing numbers of dragons

2. money
79645518.png81164874.png81260751.png81324635.png
Dragons are just pixels and the ones I buy mean literally nothing to me, exalting them is a way to make money. [img]https://fromprinttoscreen.files.wordpress.com/2016/02/giphy-1.gif[/img]
Dragons are just pixels and the ones I buy mean literally nothing to me, exalting them is a way to make money.

giphy-1.gif
td9UiZS.png
exalting = money = buying genes, lair expansions etc.

quick & easy way to make money
exalting = money = buying genes, lair expansions etc.

quick & easy way to make money
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10