Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Bad FR Idea
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
When you have dragons breed, there's a strange moaning every time you go to the nesting grounds. It's awkward and it's very loud. The volume won't do crap
When you have dragons breed, there's a strange moaning every time you go to the nesting grounds. It's awkward and it's very loud. The volume won't do crap
zbWELyv.png
tuDXykQ.png
TTd5qF8.png
wmaQkkP.png
sapphire/jekyll
he/she
fr time+3
commissions
You can only have dragons from your flight, you can't buy or trade dragons from another Flight, making your whole lair have your Flight's eye color. Also, if you switch Flights, all your dragons are automatically exalted.
You can only have dragons from your flight, you can't buy or trade dragons from another Flight, making your whole lair have your Flight's eye color. Also, if you switch Flights, all your dragons are automatically exalted.
cPW6H3E.png
Elections are held every month for a active player to become the Flight leader. The leaders can have a special forum to discuss their Flights, can form alliances (which I'm sure would have some advantage), and go to battle with each other (which is separate from Dom). Battle would include set dates for rated matches between members of the warring flights-- maybe the incentive for that would be for players on both sides to contribute treasure and gems towards the coli, and the winner's Flight would get all that money. They could divide up the profit based on how much everyone participated (idk how that would be done though).
Elections are held every month for a active player to become the Flight leader. The leaders can have a special forum to discuss their Flights, can form alliances (which I'm sure would have some advantage), and go to battle with each other (which is separate from Dom). Battle would include set dates for rated matches between members of the warring flights-- maybe the incentive for that would be for players on both sides to contribute treasure and gems towards the coli, and the winner's Flight would get all that money. They could divide up the profit based on how much everyone participated (idk how that would be done though).
hdEgTfF.gif5caOtnS.gifTvGyETb.gif
The thirteen or older rule is removed. Anyone can now join, no matter their age.

Because five year-olds can now play, the coliseum is removed and replaced with a playroom feature. Instead of fighting, your dragons now play with familiars. Dragon levels are now play levels; the better their play levels, the better they play with familiars. If familiars enjoy playing with your dragons, they'll follow them home. This chance is increased if the dragon's play level is higher.
The thirteen or older rule is removed. Anyone can now join, no matter their age.

Because five year-olds can now play, the coliseum is removed and replaced with a playroom feature. Instead of fighting, your dragons now play with familiars. Dragon levels are now play levels; the better their play levels, the better they play with familiars. If familiars enjoy playing with your dragons, they'll follow them home. This chance is increased if the dragon's play level is higher.
[quote name="ToonKuriboh" date=2017-05-03 15:45:05] The thirteen or older rule is removed. Anyone can now join, no matter their age. Because five year-olds can now play, the coliseum is removed and replaced with a playroom feature. Instead of fighting, your dragons now play with familiars. Dragon levels are now play levels; the better their play levels, the better they play with familiars. If familiars enjoy playing with your dragons, they'll follow them home. This chance is increased if the dragon's play level is higher. [/quote] [center]I actually think this is really cute and wouldn't mind??? [s]For April Fools, every dragon is replaced with fodder. And it's permanent.[/s][/center]
ToonKuriboh wrote on 2017-05-03:

I actually think this is really cute and wouldn't mind???

For April Fools, every dragon is replaced with fodder. And it's permanent.

dQT1EzU.gif
Animal Jam and Flight Rising fuses.
AB92F213-6BA6-4662-A0BC-864D21A56BB9.png
[quote name="leafblaziken" date=2017-05-03 15:56:32] Animal Jam and Flight Rising fuses. [/quote] [center]My heart can't take this possible scenario rip.[/center]
leafblaziken wrote on 2017-05-03:
My heart can't take this possible scenario rip.
I'm very blunt and straightforward.
Yes, I never use any vistas.

For ease of access: She/Her.

Also I hoard the hyena familiars.
All breed scrolls become Swipp exclusive.
All breed scrolls become Swipp exclusive.
HouhGS9.pngx8bDWFu.png
5vnsOgE.pnghrSE73S.png
LGvol4P.pngrR3twgq.png
hUchsi0.pngJ0VJtXh.png
40QQWBU.pngGHiDarO.png
[quote name="ShiraCheshire" date=2017-05-03 05:48:15] New 'feature': Flight Rising Premium. For just $10 a month, you can upgrade your Flight Rising account to Premium status! Premium members (and no one else) get the following benefits: -Gathering in all 11 territories, not just your own flight's -Access to the exclusive premium shop, which offers apparel, familiars, genes, and battlestones not found in the normal marketplace (Items are non-transferable) -Reduced breeding cooldown -Access to color range searches in the auction house -Ability to create goo/muck/slime/sludge/ooze in Baldwin's cauldron -Unlimited coliseum access -Ability to list more than five Auction House items at a time -Exalt payout (non-premium payouts will be reduced by half) Try Flight Rising premium FREE for 30 days! (Disclaimer: Subscription set to auto-renew and begin charging you the second your free trial is over. Due to the automatic billing system, you may see charges on your account for up to three months after subscription has been cancelled. All help lines are currently busy, don't bother calling.) [/quote] Oh god no that makes me think of animal jam.
ShiraCheshire wrote on 2017-05-03:
New 'feature': Flight Rising Premium.

For just $10 a month, you can upgrade your Flight Rising account to Premium status! Premium members (and no one else) get the following benefits:
-Gathering in all 11 territories, not just your own flight's
-Access to the exclusive premium shop, which offers apparel, familiars, genes, and battlestones not found in the normal marketplace (Items are non-transferable)
-Reduced breeding cooldown
-Access to color range searches in the auction house
-Ability to create goo/muck/slime/sludge/ooze in Baldwin's cauldron
-Unlimited coliseum access
-Ability to list more than five Auction House items at a time
-Exalt payout (non-premium payouts will be reduced by half)

Try Flight Rising premium FREE for 30 days! (Disclaimer: Subscription set to auto-renew and begin charging you the second your free trial is over. Due to the automatic billing system, you may see charges on your account for up to three months after subscription has been cancelled. All help lines are currently busy, don't bother calling.)
Oh god no that makes me think of animal jam.
25781.png xxxFramexxx
xMarley
They/he/she
Wishlist
x NXDDrCY.gif
Akiri takes over
Akiri takes over

Lore Shop - Wishlist - Clan Lore

rsz_lore.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10