Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Bad FR Idea
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[quote name="Xylom" date=2017-05-03 16:02:41] [quote name="leafblaziken" date=2017-05-03 15:56:32] Animal Jam and Flight Rising fuses. [/quote] [center]My heart can't take this possible scenario rip.[/center] [/quote]
Xylom wrote on 2017-05-03:
leafblaziken wrote on 2017-05-03:
Animal Jam and Flight Rising fuses.
My heart can't take this possible scenario rip.
FossilDust
VpMOGhK.png
n29EMdP.png
qesQFkT.gif
ePOliyb.png
eswSnrS.png
mmoRz30.png
In addition to your dragons dying when your clan starves, you also lose a gem for each day they're unfed.

You actually have to wait a year in real life for dragons to grow up. Hatchlings still can't wear apparel. Same goes for breeding cooldowns now taking real life months.
In addition to your dragons dying when your clan starves, you also lose a gem for each day they're unfed.

You actually have to wait a year in real life for dragons to grow up. Hatchlings still can't wear apparel. Same goes for breeding cooldowns now taking real life months.
you can only buy one of each festival item each festival

eggs from parents of two different elements have a chance of killing a dragon before it is born due to more than one element being present in a dragon
you can only buy one of each festival item each festival

eggs from parents of two different elements have a chance of killing a dragon before it is born due to more than one element being present in a dragon
Please ping me when you reply to my
posts or I probably won't see it.
I don't really sub to my topics, so
Unless I specify, ping me
tumblr_nm1sm0uXkM1tfzajgo3_r1_75sq.gif tumblr_n4rnlnlsOx1sl6hkto5_250.gif
It is unrealistic that dragons become grow up after a few days and can have their own child. Larger dragons cannot breed until they would actually have reached maturity, which will be determined by figuring out how long paleontologists think dinosaurs took to get that big.
It is unrealistic that dragons become grow up after a few days and can have their own child. Larger dragons cannot breed until they would actually have reached maturity, which will be determined by figuring out how long paleontologists think dinosaurs took to get that big.

My worst ideas:

1. FR pawn shop

2. An FR web show, which wouldn't be so bad, except, the plot I wrote involved these 4 guys who were in a rock band, in the 80's accidentally opening a portal to Sorenith, and then a group of dragons attempts to keep them as familiars, only to find that the shade has returned, but in the form of dark shards which dragons and beastclan members alike consume and it turns them into Shade Worshipers, who attempt to resurrect the shade. (And I pictured it animated in a Robotech-anime style.)

3. The 12'th flight. The story behind this involved an asteroid hurling towards Sorenith, so the 11 dragon gods pool their energies together, but nothing happens. Or at least until the Windsinger pulls out a mandolin and starts playing music, in hopes to awaken the energies. The StormCatcher then hits him with a lightning bolt, transforming the mandolin into an electric guitar. The WindSinger throws it in frustration, then a silver dragon with spiked shoulders and eyes of steel emerges. Her name is the MetalRipper. She picks up the electric guitar, plays a sick-sounding riff, sees the asteroid hurdling towards Sorineth, plays some chords at the frequency of space rock and destroys it. She then dissapears leaving behind a large island, known as Iron Minefields, and the dragons who live there develop steel coloured eyes. And the holiday is called the Headbanger's Rave.

Now for my worst idea of all: Entering the Greenskeeper Gathering contest.

My worst ideas:

1. FR pawn shop

2. An FR web show, which wouldn't be so bad, except, the plot I wrote involved these 4 guys who were in a rock band, in the 80's accidentally opening a portal to Sorenith, and then a group of dragons attempts to keep them as familiars, only to find that the shade has returned, but in the form of dark shards which dragons and beastclan members alike consume and it turns them into Shade Worshipers, who attempt to resurrect the shade. (And I pictured it animated in a Robotech-anime style.)

3. The 12'th flight. The story behind this involved an asteroid hurling towards Sorenith, so the 11 dragon gods pool their energies together, but nothing happens. Or at least until the Windsinger pulls out a mandolin and starts playing music, in hopes to awaken the energies. The StormCatcher then hits him with a lightning bolt, transforming the mandolin into an electric guitar. The WindSinger throws it in frustration, then a silver dragon with spiked shoulders and eyes of steel emerges. Her name is the MetalRipper. She picks up the electric guitar, plays a sick-sounding riff, sees the asteroid hurdling towards Sorineth, plays some chords at the frequency of space rock and destroys it. She then dissapears leaving behind a large island, known as Iron Minefields, and the dragons who live there develop steel coloured eyes. And the holiday is called the Headbanger's Rave.

Now for my worst idea of all: Entering the Greenskeeper Gathering contest.
4xd1oW3.png
heavy metal in fr
actually that'd be a great idea
HEAVY METAL FLIGHT FTW

dragons having heart attacks

heavy metal in fr
actually that'd be a great idea
HEAVY METAL FLIGHT FTW

dragons having heart attacks

1. tiny dragons like faes cannot breed with larger breeds (for the sake of realism)

2. you can no longer exalt dragons

3. element-changing scrolls

4. familiars die if you don't bond with them

5. the only way to get gems is to buy them

6. some sort of premium account system (shudder)
1. tiny dragons like faes cannot breed with larger breeds (for the sake of realism)

2. you can no longer exalt dragons

3. element-changing scrolls

4. familiars die if you don't bond with them

5. the only way to get gems is to buy them

6. some sort of premium account system (shudder)
art-shop.png
TRENDY FR.
It becomes a popular social media site. New apparel is introduced. Stylish and trendy clothes replace armor and other favorite apparel. The familiars become only cute kittens and puppies. FR is advertised, giving open registration and many stuck-up vain teenagers join. Dragons can be "liked" People only breed gen genes and cute dragons like Fae, Spirals and Coatls. All other breeds and genes are forgotten because the normal FR players are breeding the "pretties" for the mainstream players.
TRENDY FR.
It becomes a popular social media site. New apparel is introduced. Stylish and trendy clothes replace armor and other favorite apparel. The familiars become only cute kittens and puppies. FR is advertised, giving open registration and many stuck-up vain teenagers join. Dragons can be "liked" People only breed gen genes and cute dragons like Fae, Spirals and Coatls. All other breeds and genes are forgotten because the normal FR players are breeding the "pretties" for the mainstream players.
she/he/they | fr + 3
Every time "Unnamed" would normally show, it would show "HELLOPERSON" instead. All in caps.
Every time "Unnamed" would normally show, it would show "HELLOPERSON" instead. All in caps.
FR Time +3 | He/Him | I can be pretty strange at times
You can only have four dragons at any given time.
You can only have four dragons at any given time.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10