Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Flightrising Confession Booth
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I'm really not super fond of the new Lace Tert. :( Don't get me wrong, the idea is absolutely WONDERFUL and I adore the idea of a frilly pattern! But I haven't been able to find any dragons that it looks really good on to me. I've tried ones I own and even played with ones I don't yet. Maybe I'm just picky but I haven't found a single dragon I REALLY like with Lace.

Oh well, as long as it makes others happy though!
I'm really not super fond of the new Lace Tert. :( Don't get me wrong, the idea is absolutely WONDERFUL and I adore the idea of a frilly pattern! But I haven't been able to find any dragons that it looks really good on to me. I've tried ones I own and even played with ones I don't yet. Maybe I'm just picky but I haven't found a single dragon I REALLY like with Lace.

Oh well, as long as it makes others happy though!
I find subspecies interesting in theory but boring in practice. Themed dragon like koi dragons do not count, those I love.

Also I'm pretty sure I've exalted dragons I promised to keep but my memory for these things is terrible unless I make a note of it which I also forget to do.
I find subspecies interesting in theory but boring in practice. Themed dragon like koi dragons do not count, those I love.

Also I'm pretty sure I've exalted dragons I promised to keep but my memory for these things is terrible unless I make a note of it which I also forget to do.
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
The plaguebringer just freaks me out. I think she looks weird.
The plaguebringer just freaks me out. I think she looks weird.
Collector of scarves and chess pieces!
I kinda feel bad but I sniped a skin on the AH for 10KT because it was mispriced -- the price it was being put up for by other people was like 100KT ;v;
I kinda feel bad but I sniped a skin on the AH for 10KT because it was mispriced -- the price it was being put up for by other people was like 100KT ;v;
I have no favorite breed, nor do I have a least favorite. I think they're all awesome in their own ways.
In addition, I don't understand why so many people hate some breeds—especially Ridgebacks and Mirrors...

In all honesty, I don't really like the Light flight as a whole. I'm fine with the individual people, but whenever I see Light within the top three spots on the Dom board I get salty...

I don't really understand the "Auctions" forum... Yes, it makes sense to separate auctions from regular item sales, but I feel like there are other things more important that could be added as forum sections... (For example, I think there should be forums for stuff like lore threads or hatcheries, idk man)

I have literally never gone on the "Introductions" forum.

I tell myself I have to stop breeding so I can actually have some space, but keep doing it. RIP me. I also keep telling myself to not get more perma dragons but guess what happens anyway

I always, ALWAYS feel bad when finding underpriced or special dragons on the AH when I have the intent to exalt them (for example, I found a hatchling for 500t, and since it was severely underpriced, all basic, and a starter breed, I knew it was from a new player and internally cried as I exalted it)... I gave a year old dragon to someone in my flight for their birthday because I couldn't stand to exalt it XD

I don't get the appeal of Gen Ones. Yeah hatching eggs can be fun, but everything after.... Blegh. Why spend so much money on genes just because it has no parents....?

I have no favorite breed, nor do I have a least favorite. I think they're all awesome in their own ways.
In addition, I don't understand why so many people hate some breeds—especially Ridgebacks and Mirrors...

In all honesty, I don't really like the Light flight as a whole. I'm fine with the individual people, but whenever I see Light within the top three spots on the Dom board I get salty...

I don't really understand the "Auctions" forum... Yes, it makes sense to separate auctions from regular item sales, but I feel like there are other things more important that could be added as forum sections... (For example, I think there should be forums for stuff like lore threads or hatcheries, idk man)

I tell myself I have to stop breeding so I can actually have some space, but keep doing it. RIP me. I also keep telling myself to not get more perma dragons but guess what happens anyway

I always, ALWAYS feel bad when finding underpriced or special dragons on the AH when I have the intent to exalt them (for example, I found a hatchling for 500t, and since it was severely underpriced, all basic, and a starter breed, I knew it was from a new player and internally cried as I exalted it)... I gave a year old dragon to someone in my flight for their birthday because I couldn't stand to exalt it XD

I don't get the appeal of Gen Ones. Yeah hatching eggs can be fun, but everything after.... Blegh. Why spend so much money on genes just because it has no parents....?

waterfull.png
I'll spent 30,000+ treasure on a dragon and then exalt it a week later on the regular
I'll spent 30,000+ treasure on a dragon and then exalt it a week later on the regular
Sam | He/Him | Artist
Find me on deviantart at RatDogGod!
ImLwTCX.png
hail the voidwaker
RIDGEBACKS, IN MY OPINION, ARE ONE GIANT BIG MEME
RIDGEBACKS, IN MY OPINION, ARE ONE GIANT BIG MEME
xulc4O8.png
[quote name="Hydria" date=2017-03-02 05:30:24]I have literally never gone on the "Introductions" forum.[/quote] We.... have an introductions forum? O_o Confession: I never noticed the Introductions forum exists.
Hydria wrote on 2017-03-02:

We.... have an introductions forum? O_o

Confession: I never noticed the Introductions forum exists.
5917.pngtumblr_opq1fv62h41u3wsjco7_100.pngtumblr_inline_nsthp2ksAe1s23g03_540.pngVkRusUJ.png8095.png
Cry/Face are too busy and make dragons look hecka ugly if used together. MIX THEM WITH OTHER GENES
Cry/Face are too busy and make dragons look hecka ugly if used together. MIX THEM WITH OTHER GENES
6Fwt9Qr.gifXXX

xxx
xxx

iuEBSJ3.png3YAN1tx.pngQRVupBA.png
yG0Lt9s.pngoK2VVlE.pngfT0qwQ5.png
xbsbPqT.pngbYt72YT.pngjQub7yI.png

Were you expecting a modicum of rust?
xxx
xxx
(note: i do not intend to offend anyone reading this)
imps, coatls, skydancers are far from my favorite breeds
i love violet and just do not get at all why people hate its tan accents. i think they make the color great
i don't really go on help center. i understand there are newbies, but i cant look at questions that could be answered by just looking at encyclopedia and reading arcticles here srtjykxrfksrkti
it really annoys me when permadergs are named "genone" or some variation of that. i understand when it's for selling purposes, sure, but why keep it like that??? for permadergs??? with lore??? name changes arent expensive!!!
i don't really understand why are people obsessed with flowerfalls
and silks
and petbuttglim
i hoardsell non-swipp and non-baldwin junk ALL THE TIME. (except for the stuff i hoard)
(note: i do not intend to offend anyone reading this)
imps, coatls, skydancers are far from my favorite breeds
i love violet and just do not get at all why people hate its tan accents. i think they make the color great
i don't really go on help center. i understand there are newbies, but i cant look at questions that could be answered by just looking at encyclopedia and reading arcticles here srtjykxrfksrkti
it really annoys me when permadergs are named "genone" or some variation of that. i understand when it's for selling purposes, sure, but why keep it like that??? for permadergs??? with lore??? name changes arent expensive!!!
i don't really understand why are people obsessed with flowerfalls
and silks
and petbuttglim
i hoardsell non-swipp and non-baldwin junk ALL THE TIME. (except for the stuff i hoard)
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10