Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Flightrising Confession Booth
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I don't trust the taste of anyone who likes PCs. They are an abomination.
I don't trust the taste of anyone who likes PCs. They are an abomination.
12266738.png12223394.png10712216.png9093168.png9894381.png
I really wish Lace didn't exist.
I really wish Lace didn't exist.
CEmLHw4.gif
I regularly exalt dragons I've breedchanged. Granted, 50kt (because I usually breedchange to guardians bc I'm poor and they look good) isn't much. but still.
I regularly exalt dragons I've breedchanged. Granted, 50kt (because I usually breedchange to guardians bc I'm poor and they look good) isn't much. but still.
Lots of matchy-matchy outfits for my dragons. Must complete the ensemble, no matter the result...
Lots of matchy-matchy outfits for my dragons. Must complete the ensemble, no matter the result...
i am one of those people who snipes popular items off the marketplace and then resells them for so much higher on the ah. get wrecked fr economy.
i am one of those people who snipes popular items off the marketplace and then resells them for so much higher on the ah. get wrecked fr economy.
looking for art of my oc!
ART SHOP
ACCENT AND SKIN SHOP (STUDIO MOONGAZE)
TUMBLR
I hate male ridgebacks with a burning passion. They look out of proportion and their nose is weird looking.
I hate male ridgebacks with a burning passion. They look out of proportion and their nose is weird looking.
tumblr_n6xkeuWqvA1sl6hkto1_r1_500.gif
I think I'm addicted to the circuit gene. Also, CONTOUR IS THE SORRIEST EXCUSE FOR A GENE THAT I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!
I think I'm addicted to the circuit gene. Also, CONTOUR IS THE SORRIEST EXCUSE FOR A GENE THAT I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!
7jRUFbW.png
When a man lies he murders some part of the world
These are the pale deaths which men miscall their lives
All this I cannot bear to witness any longer
Cannot the kingdom of salvation take me home
7kHxxxY.png
I really like seraph, eyespots, and other "boring" genes, and sometimes I like dragons with basic genes.

I get very lazy with exalting because I dislike the coliseum, but I also don't want to sell dragons for less than 9k, so I end up with my lair sometimes frozen in state. In that time I also end up keeping wandering dragons for months - sometimes up to a year - out of sheer laziness.

I sometimes root for the beastclans - even in coli I sometimes am pleased when the beastclan unexpectedly overwhelms my dragons. As characters in my lore they are okay characters, but in coli I end up seeing them as bullies.

@wushus Oh boy. Ridgebacks are the only dragons I can't stand. The others grew on me if I didn't already like them, but ridgebacks are something else.

Eit: Another confession. I almost never look at my flight's forums.
I really like seraph, eyespots, and other "boring" genes, and sometimes I like dragons with basic genes.

I get very lazy with exalting because I dislike the coliseum, but I also don't want to sell dragons for less than 9k, so I end up with my lair sometimes frozen in state. In that time I also end up keeping wandering dragons for months - sometimes up to a year - out of sheer laziness.

I sometimes root for the beastclans - even in coli I sometimes am pleased when the beastclan unexpectedly overwhelms my dragons. As characters in my lore they are okay characters, but in coli I end up seeing them as bullies.

@wushus Oh boy. Ridgebacks are the only dragons I can't stand. The others grew on me if I didn't already like them, but ridgebacks are something else.

Eit: Another confession. I almost never look at my flight's forums.
LxbWmll.png
i think faes are the worst FR breed. they're so tiny and thematically don't really fit in with the other breeds, at least from my pov. "cute" just doesn't cut it for me
i think faes are the worst FR breed. they're so tiny and thematically don't really fit in with the other breeds, at least from my pov. "cute" just doesn't cut it for me
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10