Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Flightrising Confession Booth
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
The only gem genes I like on the regular are glim petals and butterfly, the rest are hard to find good dragons with them.
I reallllly don't like female coatls, female pearlcatchers, female tundras, or male skydancers.
I don't like imps at all.
I really like mirrors in theory but in practice they're so hard to find good genes/colors for
The only gem genes I like on the regular are glim petals and butterfly, the rest are hard to find good dragons with them.
I reallllly don't like female coatls, female pearlcatchers, female tundras, or male skydancers.
I don't like imps at all.
I really like mirrors in theory but in practice they're so hard to find good genes/colors for
jKNxJDc.png 93911947.png 93991508.png 93890069.png 92702429.png
[quote name="Sopheroo" date=2017-03-01 20:02:41] People who only suggest three gem genes scry to people asking for help need to be stopped. It's the most heinous crime [/quote] this this this this
Sopheroo wrote on 2017-03-01:
People who only suggest three gem genes scry to people asking for help need to be stopped.

It's the most heinous crime

this this this this
hdEgTfF.gif5caOtnS.gifTvGyETb.gif
I once had two dragons. One, was a newbie gift to me from my best friend when I first started. She knew me so well that her gift dragon looked just like one I had bought for myself in my first week on the site! They were nearly identical visually.

Fast forward a few months to my first lair purge and..

I accidentally exalted the wrong dragon. I didn't tell my friend hoping she wouldn't notice. I didn't realize she owned the dragon's parents. Busted.
I once had two dragons. One, was a newbie gift to me from my best friend when I first started. She knew me so well that her gift dragon looked just like one I had bought for myself in my first week on the site! They were nearly identical visually.

Fast forward a few months to my first lair purge and..

I accidentally exalted the wrong dragon. I didn't tell my friend hoping she wouldn't notice. I didn't realize she owned the dragon's parents. Busted.
[quote name="Tacodoodle" date=2017-03-02 13:18:44] [quote name="Sopheroo" date=2017-03-01 20:02:41] People who only suggest three gem genes scry to people asking for help need to be stopped. It's the most heinous crime [/quote] this this this this [/quote]
Tacodoodle wrote on 2017-03-02:
Sopheroo wrote on 2017-03-01:
People who only suggest three gem genes scry to people asking for help need to be stopped.

It's the most heinous crime

this this this this

L O A D I N G . . .
spinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gif
I'm too lazy to use the AH half the time and end up hoard selling most of my spare materials/trinkets/food.

Sometimes I buy and then immediately exalt hatchlings listed on the AH when I'm in a bad mood. Though I do give them a randomiser name first.

I find it kinda hard to get overly attached to dragons for long periods of time.
I'm too lazy to use the AH half the time and end up hoard selling most of my spare materials/trinkets/food.

Sometimes I buy and then immediately exalt hatchlings listed on the AH when I'm in a bad mood. Though I do give them a randomiser name first.

I find it kinda hard to get overly attached to dragons for long periods of time.
ethanol_by_dislike_like-dbg3xow.png
i love basic
i love basic
Ra2gKTW.png
may ♠ she/her ♠ +9 fr time
[ accent shop ]
i only like approximately eight of my dragons. and i've been here for three years. and i've only found eight dragons. three of them i'm sort of iffy on.

why am i so picky? the world may never know.

i only like approximately eight of my dragons. and i've been here for three years. and i've only found eight dragons. three of them i'm sort of iffy on.

why am i so picky? the world may never know.

1145.200px.Yazi_zpsv5jd1lf8.pngtumblr_inline_nbe8e2NZyN1qg78ij.png xx formerly Yazi! :)
I have never found a Snapper or Ridgeback that I have liked.

I like basic quite a bit. I feel that if used correctly with an accent is is much more visually stunning then other gene combos.
I have never found a Snapper or Ridgeback that I have liked.

I like basic quite a bit. I feel that if used correctly with an accent is is much more visually stunning then other gene combos.
Collector of scarves and chess pieces!
@tacodoodle

You have the best username

Not actually a confession but worth saying.

ACTUAL CONFESSION.

Eternally youngful Snappers are cute and are probably the sole redeeming reason about Snappers.

Tundras don't even have that
@tacodoodle

You have the best username

Not actually a confession but worth saying.

ACTUAL CONFESSION.

Eternally youngful Snappers are cute and are probably the sole redeeming reason about Snappers.

Tundras don't even have that
hatchliing tundras remind me of an egg/duck

i buy things to resell
IM SORRY ECONOMY
hatchliing tundras remind me of an egg/duck

i buy things to resell
IM SORRY ECONOMY
tumblr_ojla8vCHjm1vx6sm0o1_250.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10