Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ask the Team! [Closed]
1 2 ... 160 161 162 163 164 ... 195 196
Canonically/lorewise, what is the reason for the daily exalt bonuses? Did all the deities just get together on their private discord and decide that "today we want a bogsneak with ice tertiary and eye spots for our ranks!"? :D
Canonically/lorewise, what is the reason for the daily exalt bonuses? Did all the deities just get together on their private discord and decide that "today we want a bogsneak with ice tertiary and eye spots for our ranks!"? :D
ww_po_by_idlewildly-dcoj48d.png
does pearl actually have arm wings? theyre visible in the tiny animation you get when buying an item from the auction house. im just wondering if theyre really arm wings or im just seeing something, seeing as the purchase gems page doesnt have any.
does pearl actually have arm wings? theyre visible in the tiny animation you get when buying an item from the auction house. im just wondering if theyre really arm wings or im just seeing something, seeing as the purchase gems page doesnt have any.
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
So we know, the Earshaker has scales (Or something else), the Icewarden has fur, but what's with the other deities? Does the Flamecaller has skin? Or what do they have?
So we know, the Earshaker has scales (Or something else), the Icewarden has fur, but what's with the other deities? Does the Flamecaller has skin? Or what do they have?
egg.gif
Is it possible for two Guardians to have the same charge?
Is it possible for two Guardians to have the same charge?
tumblr_inline_o3yucuamjg1snuovk_500.gif
I have a lore question that just came to mind recently

In terms of the carnivorous species of Sornieth, where do they stand when it comes to hunting other dragons ? Like...they have morals against it ? Or would, say, a Wildclaw, hunt / eat a Fae or other dragon species ?
I have a lore question that just came to mind recently

In terms of the carnivorous species of Sornieth, where do they stand when it comes to hunting other dragons ? Like...they have morals against it ? Or would, say, a Wildclaw, hunt / eat a Fae or other dragon species ?
Inactive
Call Me Cealy | #303930 | She / They | FR +3 | 23 | Taken
0c0e0ef6-4a87-4a85-b87a-d16f52d899fb.png
Is there a maximum number of outfits we can have saved in the dressing room?
Is there a maximum number of outfits we can have saved in the dressing room?
dbpwq3g-7e9d6c9e-85a8-4b9c-bcbd-2d891aef0130.png
A couple of questions:

-Have we gotten through the newest set of hint words yet, or are some of them yet to be revealed?

-Is there a canon location for the Trading Post? I'm getting either Wind or Light vibes for some reason...

-If a Guardian loses their Charge, can they eventually get another one? Or can they only ever have one?
A couple of questions:

-Have we gotten through the newest set of hint words yet, or are some of them yet to be revealed?

-Is there a canon location for the Trading Post? I'm getting either Wind or Light vibes for some reason...

-If a Guardian loses their Charge, can they eventually get another one? Or can they only ever have one?
tumblr_ozp7liPSd31w8xkufo9_250.png
I'm aro/ace
So give me some space
And flirt with somebody else
*finger guns*
Will there ever be official art or tundras in their winter coat? Id like to add something to some of my dragon's bios but I don't know where to start with a description of it.

Also, are dragons capable of having or developing mental Illnesses? Such as Anxiety, Depression, Paranoia, Schizophrenia or Bipolar Disorder? If so, Which breeds would be more prone to these?Just curios for bio/lore reasons.
Will there ever be official art or tundras in their winter coat? Id like to add something to some of my dragon's bios but I don't know where to start with a description of it.

Also, are dragons capable of having or developing mental Illnesses? Such as Anxiety, Depression, Paranoia, Schizophrenia or Bipolar Disorder? If so, Which breeds would be more prone to these?Just curios for bio/lore reasons.
23280.png

cats are cool &
my bones hurt
178.png
+3 FRT
xXXx Secret Message!! xXXx
30794207.png 32088050.png
38541375.png
The Courier dragons don't look like they belong to the same breed (though they do look like their breeds would be similar). Are they all the same breed, or am I right in thinking that they're all related breeds, but not the same breed?
The Courier dragons don't look like they belong to the same breed (though they do look like their breeds would be similar). Are they all the same breed, or am I right in thinking that they're all related breeds, but not the same breed?
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
What are some of the reasons an account can be locked? I had someone send me a friend request (randomly) but by time I went to check their profile, their account had been locked. Was it because they seemingly sent so many friend requests in such a short period of time?
What are some of the reasons an account can be locked? I had someone send me a friend request (randomly) but by time I went to check their profile, their account had been locked. Was it because they seemingly sent so many friend requests in such a short period of time?
QjxN3Ta.jpg
1 2 ... 160 161 162 163 164 ... 195 196