Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ask the Team! [Closed]
1 2 ... 162 163 164 165 166 ... 195 196
What breed is the dragon on the error page? (The one by the signpost) Does he have a name?
What breed is the dragon on the error page? (The one by the signpost) Does he have a name?
d4A4NoC.png FKelvKN.png

Fan of both medieval and circus aesthetics.
Where did the name flight Rising come from, anyway?
Where did the name flight Rising come from, anyway?
uDNAbBS.png
Well, we all know that dragons like imperials are gigantic, and that some people have tons of stuff in their hoard and vaults, so I believe that a lair should be gigantic, and with so many lairs in sornieth, this whole place must be gigantic! And I assume that dragons from the southern icefields to the viridian labyrinth can all go to places like the coliseum and the trading post and all those stuff, so how long will it take for a fae to go to the trading post from the southern icefield? (I’ve heard that it’s located in between light and lightning)

Another question:
Are the forums anything to do with lore (like the dragons and lairs of dragons chatting in a place) or is it just for the gameplay (like there’s no such thing as a forum in sornieth)?
Well, we all know that dragons like imperials are gigantic, and that some people have tons of stuff in their hoard and vaults, so I believe that a lair should be gigantic, and with so many lairs in sornieth, this whole place must be gigantic! And I assume that dragons from the southern icefields to the viridian labyrinth can all go to places like the coliseum and the trading post and all those stuff, so how long will it take for a fae to go to the trading post from the southern icefield? (I’ve heard that it’s located in between light and lightning)

Another question:
Are the forums anything to do with lore (like the dragons and lairs of dragons chatting in a place) or is it just for the gameplay (like there’s no such thing as a forum in sornieth)?
Did we go though all our hint words? And if we did what are the new ones? It’s always fun when you give us hints to make us go wild with theories and speculation. Especially when you surprise us with the actual releases.
Did we go though all our hint words? And if we did what are the new ones? It’s always fun when you give us hints to make us go wild with theories and speculation. Especially when you surprise us with the actual releases.
4xTBSTZ.png
Will there ever have to be a revamp of the dragon breed artwork?
Will there ever have to be a revamp of the dragon breed artwork?
How long will a male Guardian's Beard Grow?
Compared to Imperials, how big are the dieties?
And how do skins work? I mean i know we just apply it onto our dragons, but in their world like as if they are applying it, do they get it painted on kind of like a tattoo? Or is it a kind of silicone thing they just apply onto themselves..?

How long will a male Guardian's Beard Grow?
Compared to Imperials, how big are the dieties?
And how do skins work? I mean i know we just apply it onto our dragons, but in their world like as if they are applying it, do they get it painted on kind of like a tattoo? Or is it a kind of silicone thing they just apply onto themselves..?

Are we ever going to be able to see the lore and art that were in a dragon's bio when they were exalted?
Are we ever going to be able to see the lore and art that were in a dragon's bio when they were exalted?
bUUy115.png PLAY IS SACRED QiZFijL.png

tumblr_d80ca4e90bc366798eb4fe4971e57d86_b60cba99_2048.png
Is Pearl like a smol fluffless tundra? Or possibly related to that breed? I know that the Courier dragons don't belong to a specific breed, but they do have similarities. Like the horns and ears, for example, look very similar to that of a Tundra's. [center][img]https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/flightrising/images/2/2f/Pearl-gem.jpg[/img] [/center] [center][img]http://flightrising.com/images/wiki/breed_tundra.png[/img][/center] But she also partly resembles a Pearlcatcher, as they each have three toes, three fingers and thumbs on each hand. Her wings also closely resemble those of a pearlcatcher. And her name is Pearl! Further supporting my theory. [center][img]https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/flightrising/images/3/3c/Tut_edgar_ah.png[/img][/center] [center][img]http://flightrising.com/images/wiki/breed_pearlcatcher.png[/img][/center] So I guess this is my theory. Perhaps the courier dragons are rare hybrid breeds that are not the breed of one of their parents, but instead a mix of the two, and they are praised and respected and permitted free roam of Sornieth because they are like... Superduper rare hybrid dergs? And respected. And perhaps Pearl if named that because to a pealcatcher, the post precious thing it can have is its pearl. I don't know. Am I right to assume this? Am I close? Is this at least a good theory? And if so, will we ever get more public information about the courier dragons like Edgar and Spitfire? Aha I've wanted to ask this for a long time~ Thanks!
Is Pearl like a smol fluffless tundra? Or possibly related to that breed? I know that the Courier dragons don't belong to a specific breed, but they do have similarities. Like the horns and ears, for example, look very similar to that of a Tundra's.
Pearl-gem.jpg
breed_tundra.png

But she also partly resembles a Pearlcatcher, as they each have three toes, three fingers and thumbs on each hand. Her wings also closely resemble those of a pearlcatcher. And her name is Pearl! Further supporting my theory.
Tut_edgar_ah.png
breed_pearlcatcher.png

So I guess this is my theory.
Perhaps the courier dragons are rare hybrid breeds that are not the breed of one of their parents, but instead a mix of the two, and they are praised and respected and permitted free roam of Sornieth because they are like... Superduper rare hybrid dergs? And respected.
And perhaps Pearl if named that because to a pealcatcher, the post precious thing it can have is its pearl.

I don't know. Am I right to assume this? Am I close? Is this at least a good theory? And if so, will we ever get more public information about the courier dragons like Edgar and Spitfire?
Aha I've wanted to ask this for a long time~

Thanks!

23280.png

cats are cool &
my bones hurt
178.png
+3 FRT
xXXx Secret Message!! xXXx
30794207.png 32088050.png
38541375.png
What breeds have the most dragons hatched?
What breeds have the most dragons hatched?
tumblr_inline_nscdm3AKSx1r3h1o8_540.png
male snappers don't have a back leg. is it hidden by the front leg or is it just a mistake by one of the artists?
male snappers don't have a back leg. is it hidden by the front leg or is it just a mistake by one of the artists?
1 2 ... 162 163 164 165 166 ... 195 196