Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ask the Team! [Closed]
1 2 ... 161 162 163 164 165 ... 195 196
These may have been asked before, so I apologize if I'm going over old ground, but there's one thing I've been wondering for a while and one I've started wondering recently:

When I'm in the Mire and the Poisonous Toridae (Nature) ignores every dragon there to go after my Arcane Mire Flyer, is it:

1. Coincidence, or maybe that middle slot is the best slot on the page and it really wants to occupy it, or
2. The enemy AI really is smart enough to say, "Hey, that dragon's got an elemental weakness I can exploit...charge!" XD

I'd also be curious to know whether enemies "spawn" with randomized stats the way hatchlings do, because every once in a great while, something that should go down just...doesn't. And I always wonder whether it's because that one had a higher VIT or DEF stat than usual.

Unrelated question: do the Coliseum venues said to be flight-themed actually fall within that flight's physical territory? That is, would the Arena actually fall somewhere within the Sunbeam Ruins, or could it be anywhere in Sornieth? And if a venue did fall within a flight's territory, would it necessarily fall within one of the four recognized subregions where dragons make their lairs, or would it be in the "wilderness" not covered by those subregions? (Is there a wilderness? I assume there must be, in order to give the unfriendly beastclans somewhere to live and defend....)

...would a detailed world map be something the team would ever consider releasing, or is it preferable to let folks just site things on the map wherever it best suits them? (Not a request or an ETA, just wondering if it's a purposeful vagueness to be hand-waved at will.)
These may have been asked before, so I apologize if I'm going over old ground, but there's one thing I've been wondering for a while and one I've started wondering recently:

When I'm in the Mire and the Poisonous Toridae (Nature) ignores every dragon there to go after my Arcane Mire Flyer, is it:

1. Coincidence, or maybe that middle slot is the best slot on the page and it really wants to occupy it, or
2. The enemy AI really is smart enough to say, "Hey, that dragon's got an elemental weakness I can exploit...charge!" XD

I'd also be curious to know whether enemies "spawn" with randomized stats the way hatchlings do, because every once in a great while, something that should go down just...doesn't. And I always wonder whether it's because that one had a higher VIT or DEF stat than usual.

Unrelated question: do the Coliseum venues said to be flight-themed actually fall within that flight's physical territory? That is, would the Arena actually fall somewhere within the Sunbeam Ruins, or could it be anywhere in Sornieth? And if a venue did fall within a flight's territory, would it necessarily fall within one of the four recognized subregions where dragons make their lairs, or would it be in the "wilderness" not covered by those subregions? (Is there a wilderness? I assume there must be, in order to give the unfriendly beastclans somewhere to live and defend....)

...would a detailed world map be something the team would ever consider releasing, or is it preferable to let folks just site things on the map wherever it best suits them? (Not a request or an ETA, just wondering if it's a purposeful vagueness to be hand-waved at will.)
9o5YF7O.png
Do we have all the hints yet? What are the new hint words?
Do we have all the hints yet? What are the new hint words?
NBeoOgB.png
Will we still be able to use the regular coli once you launch the beta coli since we won’t be able to get items or experience when using the beta?
Will we still be able to use the regular coli once you launch the beta coli since we won’t be able to get items or experience when using the beta?
XriSV9h.gif
What are the new hint words?
What are the new hint words?
KvxzF3W.pngJcdyE1n.png opcExsG.png
BsnXCRp.png
0XHtpWy.png
J7D1quC.png

WKtl2lb.png
FObX7rS_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelFObX7rS_d.png
On the World Map, the description for the Spiral Keep says, "Within this dreary coil, the Tidelord bellows and moans his prophecies, which are carried to the surface by way of billions of tiny bubbles." What does the Tidelord prophecise about? Does he just stick his head out of his conch house and scream, "Earth flight is going to be dominant this week for the kajillionth time this month! SEND MORE DRAGONS!"
On the World Map, the description for the Spiral Keep says, "Within this dreary coil, the Tidelord bellows and moans his prophecies, which are carried to the surface by way of billions of tiny bubbles." What does the Tidelord prophecise about? Does he just stick his head out of his conch house and scream, "Earth flight is going to be dominant this week for the kajillionth time this month! SEND MORE DRAGONS!"
z7o7CpN.png
From smallest to largest breed, what would that exact order be?
From smallest to largest breed, what would that exact order be?
Bigender_2.pngv2PJF9u.png
WfjH23h.png
x8bDWFu.pnga129Nss.png
oK2VVlE.png
sNuSVZA.pngmlHpBMC.png
IczhKw1.png
In the Encyclopedia, it is stated that Faes do not have expressive voices or make facial expressions, but rather show emotion with their frills. Why, then, do Swipp and his children have facial expressions and talk so flamboyantly?
In the Encyclopedia, it is stated that Faes do not have expressive voices or make facial expressions, but rather show emotion with their frills. Why, then, do Swipp and his children have facial expressions and talk so flamboyantly?
Juliet | She/Her | FR +3
FFweN5e.pnglP3A8fq.pngWHKF1eI.pngVDEbdRX.pngRytvwI2.pngTNk7xoI.png
Why are there three blank pages on Baldwin's Bubbling Brew's list of items you can make?
Why are there three blank pages on Baldwin's Bubbling Brew's list of items you can make?
MementoMoe
How do we get unhatched eggs?
How do we get unhatched eggs?
Ribbons apparel will have a revamp this year, Can we expect more apparel revamp ?
Which ones ? Can we hope on some old genes revamp ?
Ribbons apparel will have a revamp this year, Can we expect more apparel revamp ?
Which ones ? Can we hope on some old genes revamp ?
2Vg82cJ.pngZQXfWuE.png
1 2 ... 161 162 163 164 165 ... 195 196